THUNDER and Senor Capper YTD Records...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
I've not once complained about not getting a "handout" anywhere. I'm sure along the way the past 12 years I opened your threads and looked at your picks. I can ASSURE you there was never a Sunday where I thought to myself "I gotta see what Senor Capper is on before calling in my plays" so the fact that I can't see them now makes pretty much zero difference to me.

I find it odd that you don't see how that since becoming a service that you talk down to people, get in flame wars and need to constantly shove a winning record down people's throat. Hey, good for you. I hope you keep winning, I really do. I'd like to see the old poster back and wonder how you will act when things start to go bad.

you come in here talking crap about Thunder then turning on me. Now you pissed that I come back at you then accuse me of talking down? Get real and grow a pair. Come on man !!

Read the title of this thread then, it has nothing to do with you, take you crap elsewhere, where other people can feed off it.

People like you make this site suck.

=======

ELWAY & S&%# LOVE read this thread..... its about how Thunder and I are doing. Read and comprehend before opening hole.

thanks in advance

=====

enough time wasted......out.

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Appreciate the updates, that's what transparency is all about.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
I've not once complained about not getting a "handout" anywhere. I'm sure along the way the past 12 years I opened your threads and looked at your picks. I can ASSURE you there was never a Sunday where I thought to myself "I gotta see what Senor Capper is on before calling in my plays" so the fact that I can't see them now makes pretty much zero difference to me.

I find it odd that you don't see how that since becoming a service that you talk down to people, get in flame wars and need to constantly shove a winning record down people's throat. Hey, good for you. I hope you keep winning, I really do. I'd like to see the old poster back and wonder how you will act when things start to go bad.

Why in the hell don't you just leave the guy be, and go on with yourself. Damn you are unfawkingbearable. Senor, I do miss your picks because I suck, but you do not deserve to have this nitwit telling you what to do or "predicting" your bad run. Why give him the time? Thanks for posting your record.

:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Another thanks to Senor for stopping in every day and updating his record...

Any word on THUNDER would be appreciated, surely someone knows something :shrug:

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
Another thanks to Senor for stopping in every day and updating his record...

Any word on THUNDER would be appreciated, surely someone knows something :shrug:

Maybe it's like a secret society :shrug:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

No - but no matter what is said there is a negative twist. We are having fun -I will not tout accept my free pick I send out-. Honestly could care less if you want to be part of what I do. I do care about having fun and do what I do. No matter the drama in here does not change what anything. No secret society- nothing has changed from the last 13 years. WHY WOULD THEY. My clients know whats up-

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
THUNDER...I think the vast majority of us wish you well and appreciate all the picks throughout the years.

Having said that, I believe you should post results and provide transparency and ignore the naysayers.

In the end it's your call...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!

With well over 100 subscribers, you would certainly think someone would be in here telling everyone how much they are raking in with these picks?

Makes one wonder if part of your contract when signing up includes keeping your mouth shut in the public forums, or you get the boot from the service?

s-love

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2007
Suva, Fiji
With well over 100 subscribers, you would certainly think someone would be in here telling everyone how much they are raking in with these picks?

Makes one wonder if part of your contract when signing up includes keeping your mouth shut in the public forums, or you get the boot from the service?

Bingo