THUNDER and Senor Capper YTD Records...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Soddy Karate

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 23, 2013
With well over 100 subscribers, you would certainly think someone would be in here telling everyone how much they are raking in with these picks?

Makes one wonder if part of your contract when signing up includes keeping your mouth shut in the public forums, or you get the boot from the service?

Tough to figure the YTD numbers as it seems the current week is all they care about over there. Been with thunder for 3 weeks now and haven't done well. So many plays and sports u can't keep up. Just an example yesterday he had probably 40 Small plays but had 5 7% and higher. Went 1-3 with his play of the year losing. And 3 of the 4 big plays really had 0 chance at covering. 2 of the 7% plays were blowouts the other way one of which was TX St who had their QB out before game even started. Impossible to keep up with and not worth the 250 a month considering the big plays keep losing. That's what I signed up for and have lost my shirt on those.

And lost his 8% last week that never had a chance to cover.

But thunder keeps reminding us all how well soccer is going. I mean who plays soccer regularly???

Frustrated with the service but wish him well.

Last edited:

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Tough to figure the YTD numbers as it seems the current week is all they care about over there. Been with thunder for 3 weeks now and haven't done well. So many plays and sports u can't keep up. Just an example yesterday he had probably 40 Small plays but had 5 7% and higher. Went 1-3 with his play of the year losing. And 3 of the 4 big plays really had 0 chance at covering. 2 of the 7% plays were blowouts the other way one of which was TX St who had their QB out before game even started. Impossible to keep up with and not worth the 250 a month considering the big plays keep losing. That's what I signed up for and have lost my shirt on those.

But thunder keeps reminding us all how well soccer is going. I mean who plays soccer regularly???

Thanks for the update.

Seems like not much has changed with Thunder.

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
We are having fun -I will not tout accept my free pick I send out-. Honestly could care less if you want to be part of what I do. I do care about having fun and do what I do. No matter the drama in here does not change what anything. No secret society- nothing has changed from the last 13 years. WHY WOULD THEY. My clients know whats up-

But the question is are they having fun ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Soddy Karate

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 23, 2013
Not fun no matter what he says. Losing thousands on big plays hurts because most of us do not have time to keep up with all the small plays(about 40-50) a day. Any handicapper should have a winning record on his big plays if he is really a good capper. I joined for the big plays and am getting crushed.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL

Its called Thunder Life
Who the hell can follow 45 plays spread out over a day.
You can't. The fuzzy math won't add up as well. But most of you knew that going in.
He will show a profit over the long term but who else will?
Good luck though! Hope he wins for the fellow Madjackers!

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
Not fun no matter what he says. Losing thousands on big plays hurts because most of us do not have time to keep up with all the small plays(about 40-50) a day. Any handicapper should have a winning record on his big plays if he is really a good capper. I joined for the big plays and am getting crushed.

Another thing is do you get alerts on your computer when a play is posted or do you have to keep refreshing the page to see when a play is posted ? How many hours a day do you have to spend on the computer to get all the plays, 18 or more ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Soddy Karate

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 23, 2013
Another thing is do you get alerts on your computer when a play is posted or do you have to keep refreshing the page to see when a play is posted ? How many hours a day do you have to spend on the computer to get all the plays, 18 or more ?

You could do that but then you will get alerts all day long. He picks 5 different sports leagues. And of course I follow CFB and cbb. He lost 25 percent in CFB last week and something like 20 percent in CBB just yesterday. He does not post records because they are ugly.

Reactions: shawn555

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
You could do that but then you will get alerts all day long. He picks 5 different sports leagues. And of course I follow CFB and cbb. He lost 25 percent in CFB last week and something like 20 percent in CBB just yesterday. He does not post records because they are ugly.

Keep us updated please.

Last edited:

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
No - but no matter what is said there is a negative twist. We are having fun -I will not tout accept my free pick I send out-. Honestly could care less if you want to be part of what I do. I do care about having fun and do what I do. No matter the drama in here does not change what anything. No secret society- nothing has changed from the last 13 years. WHY WOULD THEY. My clients know whats up-

Its clear not everyone is having fun and there is a reason you do not keep a record. And actually nothing has changed from the last 13 years.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

8-2 so far today :0corn

thought I'd post it before anyone asks :mj07:

now let the bashing begin AGAIN.......

2013 Season

NFL: 70-53-5

NCAA: 10-7-0
------------------
80-60-5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
80-60 57%

Like I've said before, their are very very few documented services or bettors with a record like Senor's.

Job well done.

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado

Interesting that a subscriber can't even comment with certainty on an accurate record being posted.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Phishhead

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 16, 2006
I like you poon. Sorry to see your negativity. Honestly if you are a subscriber, there in no question as to what the record is in each sport. The confusion, or so it appears, comes with people following the strict money management system to a T. If you do you can be successful, yes it is work and yes it is time consuming but it is a grind and it works. If you don't or can't afford to then thunder is not the service for you.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I like you poon. Sorry to see your negativity. Honestly if you are a subscriber, there in no question as to what the record is in each sport. The confusion, or so it appears, comes with people following the strict money management system to a T. If you do you can be successful, yes it is work and yes it is time consuming but it is a grind and it works. If you don't or can't afford to then thunder is not the service for you.

Hope you are having a great day, thunder.

:toast: