THUNDER and Senor Capper YTD Records...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
He has a lean on going silent. With his 20 clients LMAO.

CLIENT WISE YOU ARE OFF ABOUT - BY ALOT-LIKE YOUR KIDDING - LIKE YOU HAVE NO CLUE- SODDY KARATE WHO WAS A CLIENT- YOU WILL NOTICE DID NOT MENTION ONE THING- I AM WINNING. IN EVERY SPORT ACCEPT HOCKEY. - ALOT. I WOULD HAVE KORN OR ANYBODY POST WHERE I AM AT IF IT MATTERED IF we did not have to deal with this.

THE REASON I AM NOT HERE DO NOT NEED TO BE.

YOU GUYS KEEP HAVING FUN

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

FYI My service is based on what I did here it is based on all my plays. Including all my soccer plays which are in every time zone in world and I win. HIGH VOLUME. AND I WIN- We find that fun -You can chose to play what you want. Lifes a choice. You guys keep at it

I

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I wonder how many repeat customers you will have next season? I think more people are in Soddy's boat than yours, and that was going to be the mode right from Jump Street. I don't feel sorry for any of these fish. They should have known what they were buying.

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
I don't quite understand how these guys expect to get new followers or clients. If you pay for a tout or service;

1) make sure they document records on a public exchange, website, twitter, etc.. No excuses!
2) document plays after games start. No excuses!
3) Make $$$

What the fuck is so hard about that?

Too many frauds in the tout game taking advantage of people.

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
CLIENT WISE YOU ARE OFF ABOUT - BY ALOT-LIKE YOUR KIDDING - LIKE YOU HAVE NO CLUE- SODDY KARATE WHO WAS A CLIENT- YOU WILL NOTICE DID NOT MENTION ONE THING- I AM WINNING. IN EVERY SPORT ACCEPT HOCKEY. - ALOT. I WOULD HAVE KORN OR ANYBODY POST WHERE I AM AT IF IT MATTERED IF we did not have to deal with this.

THE REASON I AM NOT HERE DO NOT NEED TO BE.

YOU GUYS KEEP HAVING FUN

Deal with what ? If you post your record isn't that good advertisement ? You could silent all the naysayers with just posting your picks after the game starts. A good solution. Otherwise I don't think anyone believes a word that you say. Just my opinion. Not good for the business next year. A lot of negative press has been generated.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

s-love

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2007
Suva, Fiji
GTFO with your bullshit, you have no clue what goes on in the private forums and it's none of your business.

This isn't a bashing forum either, I'm so sick of your shit.

-Jack

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Hey you trolls......

I found you guys a new avatar

RR38GA-1224-24dd247f01ae279bf7df6a1431137699.jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
I stated at the beginning of this mess that the vast majority of people who signed up would be greatly disappointed in Thunder's service if he did it just like he posted plays for all these years. Almost NO ONE can keep up with all of the plays he posts! It's just not possible monetarily. So what do you think most of these guys will end up doing? Picking and choosing the games to play. Certainly that's not Jeff's fault, but it IS the reality.

I would guess that at this point of the season, almost none of Thunder's clients are ahead, if he is truly getting hammered on his bigger plays. But, he made his money, and that's the name of the game. We'll see how many fish sign up next year.

Bud you are smart- Negative but very smart. They are going to pick and choose weather there is 2 plays or 100. Now there are clients who bet only my plays and stick to things - do they miss some ? Yes but they miss winners and losers. Because I win more that is not good. But getting into it they know how I play. I had a service the last 7 years. never touted. And will not here. I am who I am. - I am enjoyig the private forum and for the most part -clients. I am monitored and winning. You are right I am high volume- But that is what I do,

HO HO HO cheese head

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
bud you are smart- negative but very smart. They are going to pick and choose weather there is 2 plays or 100. Now there are clients who bet only my plays and stick to things - do they miss some ? Yes but they miss winners and losers. Because i win more that is not good. But getting into it they know how i play. I had a service the last 7 years. Never touted. And will not here. I am who i am. - i am enjoyig the private forum and for the most part -clients. I am monitored and winning. You are right i am high volume- but that is what i do,

ho ho ho cheese head

should of said fellow cheesehead

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
Bud you are smart- Negative but very smart. They are going to pick and choose weather there is 2 plays or 100. Now there are clients who bet only my plays and stick to things - do they miss some ? Yes but they miss winners and losers. Because I win more that is not good. But getting into it they know how I play. I had a service the last 7 years. never touted. And will not here. I am who I am. - I am enjoyig the private forum and for the most part -clients. I am monitored and winning. You are right I am high volume- But that is what I do,

HO HO HO cheese head

In the second line you say weather.(The state of the atmosphere at a given time and place, with respect to variables such as temperature, moisture, wind velocity, and barometric pressure.)

The correct word is whether. ( Used in indirect questions to introduce one alternative)

I hope that clears the weather up there.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
In the second line you say weather.(The state of the atmosphere at a given time and place, with respect to variables such as temperature, moisture, wind velocity, and barometric pressure.)

The correct word is whether. ( Used in indirect questions to introduce one alternative)

Looks like it wasn't just Math that is a challenge.

All you two do is constantly bash Thunder and I decided I don't like it anymore and am not going to allow it anymore. One more bash and you're gone.

It's gotten ridiculous.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

28 total posts and more than 20 are Thunder bashes.

And, you joined the forum right after he became a service. I wonder why you joined.

No more, please.

Showmethe$$$112

Post review
Post review
Aug 27, 2013
Let's just say thunder lost over 60% in college football this Saturday. We are still up over 50% but scary how you can lose more than half ur bankroll in one day.

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
carpe diem to those who can get others to see value in what they are selling. Senor, perhaps I am wrong, but from very limited information it seems after starting the season hot you suddenly raised your pricing. In a business with so many swings that seems pretty much like bait and switch. Do you lower your fees after bad weeks?

Two words: Nolan Dalla. free. up over 60 units this year in NFL.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I read Nolan's stuff every week.

Last week he had NE wheeled in TWENTY FOUR teasers. Yes...twenty four.

If they would have not covered the teaser spread he would have lost 113 units.

So yes he's up over 60 units..did anyone play all 24 teasers? Just asking.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
carpe diem to those who can get others to see value in what they are selling. Senor, perhaps I am wrong, but from very limited information it seems after starting the season hot you suddenly raised your pricing. In a business with so many swings that seems pretty much like bait and switch. Do you lower your fees after bad weeks?

Two words: Nolan Dalla. free. up over 60 units this year in NFL.
Yeah, but if I'm not mistaken, if he had missed that teaser wheel he'd be down as much. People critisize Thunder for playing too many games but Nolan had his whole bankroll tied up on one team to win a teaser bet and it almost didn't cover.

Bottom line is, and I'm not going to discuss it after this, Thunder is up for the year and up nicely when you add everything up. He's up and there is no argument there. Period.

That goes for Senor Capper too, he's up nicely for the year. And Senor did not start the season hot, it was the opposite.

And, I am not in here promoting paid services, I have not done that at all, ever. Everybody knows that I would never pay for picks but there are people that like to pay for picks because they don't have the time to handicap the games themselves. Or, they are no good at picking their own games or they don't like spending the time doing so.

Pay for picks, get the picks, bet the picks. No thought involved and no time spent.

This guy that's bitching, Showmethe$$ even said in a thread yesterday that he hadn't been playing Thunder's picks and he picked yesterday to follow. Then why the fuck bitch, it wasn't Thunder's fault he missed out on the last 2 HUGE weeks, it's his own fault yet he blames Thunder? Gimme a fucking break. The guy should not be gambling if he thinks you can win every week. Christ!