THUNDER and Senor Capper YTD Records...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lightnin'

Post review
Post review
Jan 12, 2014
Senor has had a very rough last 3 weeks. Will not post the overall record becaus eI may be off 1 or 2 but I have seen a lot of money disappear from many players wallets. But then again he only posts recaps when he's hot. That is why he is not posting his record.

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
you sir are a WUSSY, part Wimp and part Pussy -
u go through the trouble to post once ?? puleease :jerkit:
Hiding behind another username, want me to post who you really are?? What an idiot LOL

You seen money disappear from their wallets eh?
While your sucking their dicks LOL

17-15-2 last 3 weeks (5 of which lost by 1.5,1.0 half, half and 2) not getting blown out

rough ya - losing no

130-107-8 YTD Money Management. Learn it. Know it. Live it. :0corn

I'm not here to serve your wants, busy with people that actually mean something :)

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lightnin'

Post review
Post review
Jan 12, 2014
you sir are a WUSSY, part Wimp and part Pussy -
u go through the trouble to post once ?? puleease :jerkit:
Hiding behind another username, want me to post who you really are?? What an idiot LOL

You seen money disappear from their wallets eh?
While your sucking their dicks LOL

17-15-2 last 3 weeks (5 of which lost by 1.5,1.0 half, half and 2) not getting blown out

rough ya - losing no

130-107-8 YTD Money Management. Learn it. Know it. Live it. :0corn

I'm not here to serve your wants, busy with people that actually mean something :)

All everyone wants is some transparency. That should not be such a tough thing to ask for. :mj07:

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I find it hard to believe that Senor is catching any grief for the timing of posting his record. He's pretty much been in here with updates each week.

His ytd record shows him up 12.3 units, my guess would be that his customers are pleased.

:shrug:

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
I find it hard to believe that Senor is catching any grief for the timing of posting his record. He's pretty much been in here with updates each week.

His ytd record shows him up 12.3 units, my guess would be that his customers are pleased.

:shrug:

dude is a loser. always has been. no sweat

thx RRC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
THUNDER, why not just post the final numbers. Most of us who are not subscribers still respect the work you do and would love to see how you did.

Just my two cents.

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
THUNDER, why not just post the final numbers. Most of us who are not subscribers still respect the work you do and would love to see how you did.

Just my two cents.

Stop trying to reverse engineer all of these systems. ;)

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Caught me :toast:

Little do they know that you are the brains behind "Operation Reverse Engineer"

Lightnin'

Post review
Post review
Jan 12, 2014
NO FUZZY NUMBERS - THEY ARE EXACT- AND WE ARE DOING VERY WELL

"Fuzzy numbers" apply to both of the pay cappers. Many times line moves happen and result in losses for clients. Just an example. Senor counts Seattle against NO last week as a win since he claims he got -7 when he posted the play on game day. Many of us got -8 or higher. I know a few that got -9.5. So there are many of these situations over the course of a year that obviously make for "fuzzy" math. Not every client is checking your thread every second of every day so YES lines do differ many, many times.

Take out the "fuzzy" wins and both of these guys are no better than a .500 capper. I mean Senor is just now at 54%, which is not very impressive considering how much he gets paid by customers.

Another note, Senor finished off his ice cold last 2 weeks on Sunday night with a 1-1 split. He had San Diego at +10 for the game and at half, went the other way with Denver for the 2nd half. Not exactly the best way to exhibit confidence in your original pick. Damn near almost went 0-2 in just in that one game. Thank God Peyton did not have enough time to score again at the end or it would have ended the bloodiest 2 week period ever for Senor.

Reactions: PocketAces

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
"Fuzzy numbers" apply to both of the pay cappers. Many times line moves happen and result in losses for clients. Just an example. Senor counts Seattle against NO last week as a win since he claims he got -7 when he posted the play on game day. Many of us got -8 or higher. I know a few that got -9.5. So there are many of these situations over the course of a year that obviously make for "fuzzy" math. Not every client is checking your thread every second of every day so YES lines do differ many, many times.

Take out the "fuzzy" wins and both of these guys are no better than a .500 capper. I mean Senor is just now at 54%, which is not very impressive considering how much he gets paid by customers.

Another note, Senor finished off his ice cold last 2 weeks on Sunday night with a 1-1 split. He had San Diego at +10 for the game and at half, went the other way with Denver for the 2nd half. Not exactly the best way to exhibit confidence in your original pick. Damn near almost went 0-2 in just in that one game. Thank God Peyton did not have enough time to score again at the end or it would have ended the bloodiest 2 week period ever for Senor.

- Wanna talk smack ? Talk to me when you go 12-0-1 in one Week in the NFL or a spread run of 28-6-1, during a season as tough as this one was. You could no doubt match my down weeks though, which were pretty bad
-----------------------

As I posted for ALL my clients in our Forum, before Week 1 of this season...

A little about myself If I may....

I was born in Wichita Kansas (Rock Chalk) & raised in Vegas.

I started handicapping the NFL on the old AOL boards, when AOL was THE thing going at the time. It was there I met Pepin46 (Jose), who was my mentor. One of the nicest guys I NEVER met. When the AOL Boards closed down we came upon a site called MadJacksSports (in 2000) and I've been here ever since.
Pepin46 left to another website in 2007, for reasons of his own. He established a contest called Sweet 17 Contest, which still runs today at that site. Sadly he passed away a while back.

During the 12 years here at MadJacks I've posted and recorded, consecutive winning NFL seasons. With my high percentage being 67% to my low of 52%. I first had the pleasure of meeting Jack as well as his dad and others, at the Sahara in Vegas for the MadJack Superbowl Party. How bout those Ravens ? We made good money that Superbowl !

I dabbled in the NBA in the past and did very well. I bet NCAA Football but don't handicap college anywhere close than I do the Pros. If anyone is interested in my NCAA Plays just let me know & I'll post them here also.

I will promise each and everyone of you one thing...
That'll I will work my tail off so we all can post a profit this season, as in seasons past

------------

I both worked my butt off and posted a profit. Now 13 straight profitable years here at MJs.
You are the only one that is whining like a little bitch.
How many other SERVICES, TOUTS, NEWSLETTERS made a profit this season? Not many, I guarantee you that. And not surprising as this was one of the toughest seasons in the last 13 years.
My prices were dirt cheap compared to most and we came out ahead.

Obviously you must have not came out ahead this season, which by judging be your maturity level, it doesn't surprise me. Not my fault, nor my problem.
If it makes you feel better to twist and contort things to attempt make me look bad, then go to town.
Coming from a LOSER, it doesn't bother me in the least. :0corn

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
NO FUZZY NUMBERS - THEY ARE EXACT- AND WE ARE DOING VERY WELL

They are fuzzy numbers. Why not post win-loss units won-loss. One reason. % of bankroll won or lost can not be tracked. Tout tactic at its best. Why use %. Please give me a valid reason?