Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I read Nolan's stuff every week.

Last week he had NE wheeled in TWENTY FOUR teasers. Yes...twenty four.

If they would have not covered the teaser spread he would have lost 113 units.

So yes he's up over 60 units..did anyone play all 24 teasers? Just asking.
Exactly! I didn't see this when I posted. Nolan put his whole bankroll on the line on one game and he's a hero? What would he be if it had lost. And I have nothing against Nolan. Nolan and I are friends and his blog is my favorite read out there.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Bottom line is, and I'm not going to discuss it after this, Thunder is up for the year and up nicely when you add everything up. He's up and there is no argument there. Period.

That goes for Senor Capper too, he's up nicely for the year. And Senor did not start the season hot, it was the opposite.

And, I am not in here promoting paid services, I have not done that at all, ever. Everybody knows that I would never pay for picks but there are people that like to pay for picks because they don't have the time to handicap the games themselves. Or, they are no good at picking their own games or they don't like spending the time doing so.

Pay for picks, get the picks, bet the picks. No thought involved and no time spent.

This guy that's bitching, Showmethe$$ even said in a thread yesterday that he hadn't been playing Thunder's picks and he picked yesterday to follow. Then why the fuck bitch, it wasn't Thunder's fault he missed out on the last 2 HUGE weeks, it's his own fault yet he blames Thunder? Gimme a fucking break. The guy should not be gambling if he thinks you can win every week. Christ!

That's probably the biggest issue the Thunder crowd will have, Jack. They simply CAN'T play every game! Now, I've said it over and over.....That's not Jeff's fault. He sold them what he sold them. I look at it like these exercise videos people think will shape them up, until they find they have to actually DO everything on the video!

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
That's probably the biggest issue the Thunder crowd will have, Jack. They simply CAN'T play every game! Now, I've said it over and over.....That's not Jeff's fault. He sold them what he sold them. I look at it like these exercise videos people think will shape them up, until they find they have to actually DO everything on the video!

Are you hitting on me? Going to Vegas to meet the MJ clan. Would love it if you showed up. Only a few have the issue- There are guys just like in here- Not many- that are just negative- or gamble day to day- There decision- but probably should keep to themselves. I had a poor weekend. Is what is. Totals in the NFL killed me yesterday,

NCAA SAT JUST BAD CAPPING IN FOOTS ONLY- 3 OTHER SPORTS WON- But hanging in there,:0074:0074:popcorn2:popcorn2 - For a cheesehead YOUR OK- GO PACK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
including NAVY

6-2-1 Sat/Sun

3-0 on Strong Leans (no they don't count in my record <-- for smartasses)

=======

2013 Season

NFL: 93-73-6

NCAA: 14-11-0

------------------

107-84-6

=======

Last edited:
Reactions: Albatross
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bases

Forum Member
Apr 25, 2002
read all posts

read all posts

been reading all the posts.....we all wonder how services are doing
why don't the services mentioned in this thread
just post there plays at parlayhelp which is freesite and the plays are posted 10 minutes after the games start....that is one way to see how the handicappers are doing
my 2 cents

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

I think my #1 Hater missed it but............

Lowered my price, to $200,00, for the last 2 weeks in the NFL, Post Season, Superbowl and ALL Bowl Plays.
Yup that's $50.00 off.

2-0 to start the week :0074

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

s-love

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2007
Suva, Fiji

Lowered my price, to $200,00, for the last 2 weeks in the NFL, Post Season, Superbowl and ALL Bowl Plays.
Yup that's $50.00 off.

Any leans, slants, inclines? You know, the unofficial plays we only hear about if they win?

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013

Yup that's $50.00 off.

I am a small bettor. Will you lower your price to $125 for a package thru the super bowl ? I might be interested.

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Congrats on a great regular season and bowl games thus far! :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
Nice work, Senor. I am sure many appreciate that you're posting your record here. Much success in the future.