THUNDER and Senor Capper YTD Records...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Hope you are having a great day, thunder.

:toast:

Its all about having fun. Betting hundreds of games a day, having to be at your computer the whole time to get the plays. It sounds just to easy. And you get to pay $$ for it as well.

How is something that is time consuming and a grind fun?

And it sure sounds like not much profit is being made.

Fun.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I like you poon. Sorry to see your negativity. Honestly if you are a subscriber, there in no question as to what the record is in each sport. The confusion, or so it appears, comes with people following the strict money management system to a T. If you do you can be successful, yes it is work and yes it is time consuming but it is a grind and it works. If you don't or can't afford to then thunder is not the service for you.

I stated at the beginning of this mess that the vast majority of people who signed up would be greatly disappointed in Thunder's service if he did it just like he posted plays for all these years. Almost NO ONE can keep up with all of the plays he posts! It's just not possible monetarily. So what do you think most of these guys will end up doing? Picking and choosing the games to play. Certainly that's not Jeff's fault, but it IS the reality.

I would guess that at this point of the season, almost none of Thunder's clients are ahead, if he is truly getting hammered on his bigger plays. But, he made his money, and that's the name of the game. We'll see how many fish sign up next year.

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Soddy Karate

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 23, 2013
I really feel like buying thunder for month was just like flushing 250 down the toilet. One needs a huge bankroll and no life to keep up with it. I knew that coming in and was just going to play the BIG plays. A well that has worked out terribly. Will never purchase Thunder again.

senor has been great and actually uses some restraint by not picking too many games. Thunder picks too many sports and is spread way too thin. Anybody could do what he does. I mean everyone has a hot streak every once in a while. Even the blind squirrell.........

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
I really feel like buying thunder for month was just like flushing 250 down the toilet. One needs a huge bankroll and no life to keep up with it. I knew that coming in and was just going to play the BIG plays. A well that has worked out terribly. Will never purchase Thunder again.

senor has been great and actually uses some restraint by not picking too many games. Thunder picks too many sports and is spread way too thin. Anybody could do what he does. I mean everyone has a hot streak every once in a while. Even the blind squirrell.........

But are they having fun in there ? Keep us updated. Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

Fun indeed. Making money. :clap:

thanks to DET game and 2nd half
and DAL Over 47

13-5-0 run

NFL: 76-56-5

NCAA: 10-7-0
------------------
86-63-5

Happy Thanksgiving to all (even the bottom feeders)

Last edited:

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL

Fun indeed. Making money. :clap:

thanks to DET game and 2nd half
and DAL Over 47

13-5-0 run

NFL: 76-56-5

NCAA: 10-7-0
------------------
86-63-5

Happy Thanksgiving to all (even the bottom feeders)

Nice record Senor.
Who are the bottom feeders?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

2013 Season

NFL: 82-61-5

NCAA: 11-10-0

=======

2012 Season: 110-68-5

=======

Since SUNDAY Nov 11TH

20-9 spread NFL Run (68.9%)

6-2 Strong Leans (close call plays)

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

s-love

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2007
Suva, Fiji
Now he's counting leans?!? Wtf is a lean? Either it's a play or it isn't a play.

What's next?

Oh and no one give a fuck about statistical anomalies aka "runs"

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Look who crawled from underneath his rock to spout shit from his mouth again. LOL

worse than a troll.

We need a Figure Skating Forum you to hang in. :142smilie

and stay away from forums that you don't belong in

as you noticed I still haven't fell on my face , dumbass !!!

:popcorn2

your gonna miss me next season

Last edited:

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
Look who crawled from underneath his rock to spout shit from his mouth again. LOL

worse than a troll.

We need a Figure Skating Forum you to hang in. :142smilie

and stay away from forums that you don't belong in

as you noticed I still haven't fell on my face , dumbass !!!

:popcorn2

your gonna miss me next season

Are you leaving or going on silent mode ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nflonfox

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2013
Is Thunder on silent running ? Kind of odd for a man like Thunder. Where is the love ?