Thunder's Service Plays Forum

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
When I heard there were going to be some changes around here, I had no idea it would be something like this.

1667687-facepalm_epic.jpg

i think i agree. now anyone who is somewhat decent at capping is going to threaten to leave if they cant go pay here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
THUNDER, just a heads up. The wording on your home page needs to be proofread:

Signup today and join one the the most unique services available today.

and link to madjacksports doesn't work yet.

GL

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
THUNDER, just a heads up. The wording on your home page needs to be proofread:

Signup today and join one the the most unique services available today.

and link to madjacksports doesn't work yet.

GL

Thanks will get that changed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Wish Thunder the best of Luck! Seems like a solid dude and capper. Never thought we would have a tout forum on this site. Hopefully all the picks will be kept within that forum and No free picks or touting in the other forums will exist but I know that probably will not be the case. Just wow!
When do we get the 3pt Arrow forum?
Good luck

:SIB

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Whatever your thoughts on Thunder are not sure why anyone would care too much that Jack?s linked his service or where he has it in the forum listing. It?s Jack?s site and he?ll run it how he sees best. Everything else about the site is free and doesn?t really change or affect that.

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
Who cares

Jack can do what he wants
Thunder can do what he wants

This place will still be here

In one million years I wouldn't pay for picks from anyone other than Marty McFly because he's been there and knows. But that's me. Some people can't put in the effort or fail. If they want to purchase a service more power to them. If someone wants to provide one more power to him/her.

Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Who cares

Jack can do what he wants
Thunder can do what he wants

This place will still be here

In one million years I wouldn't pay for picks from anyone other than Marty McFly because he's been there and knows. But that's me. Some people can't put in the effort or fail. If they want to purchase a service more power to them. If someone wants to provide one more power to him/her.

Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love.

Where's my toaster?

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
Where's my toaster?

You only purchased Bungladese series A German picks that year. The fine print clearly stated you had to purchase all the German leagues for the year. You were eligible for the tye-dyed BDB.com wife beater but didn't claim it in time which means u lost entitlement. Believe me they went fast.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Agent 0659

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I hope Jack makes some cash on it. He started this site years ago and i'm sure its been rough for awhile.

I also hope that thunder will now post a record in detail of all his picks after the games start so an accurate record of his picks can be evaluated.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
The agenda has been served...Longtime coming people. Good luck Thunder. What I have learned about sports handicapping in the last 15 years is simple.

1. IF YOU'RE A SUCCESSFUL HANDICAPPER WHY WOULD YOU EVER NEED TO CHARGE MONEY FOR PICKS.

2. IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CHARGE MONEY FOR YOUR HANDICAPPING INFORMATION AND IT'S NOT TO LINE YOUR OWN POCKETS WHY NOT MAKE IT CHEAP FOR THE MASSES.

3. Let Jack have a premium membership and charge $9.95 or $19.95 a year and that will give you access to picks.....IMO

4. WTF $250 a MONTH ? Come on guys that's insane.

Just my two pennies.

I think this service is a dis-service.

Best of luck Thunder & Jack on your partnership.

P.S. Jack as much as you hate me I agree that you deserve to make money off his service. I just think the prices are loco.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
"Twelve Winning Years Posted and Documented at MadJackSports"

free_beer_and_false_advertising_14905.jpg

Saint....We tend to disagree but when you reset your bankroll all the time of course it's 12 years of documented and posted winning. :142smilie