Thunder's Service Plays Forum

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Thunder would mind answering this simple question ?

If you have been successful for 12 years sports betting and in the past claim to be betting 4-5 figures...Why do you need to charge money for your plays ?

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
Will his record be updated and shown for those of us who chose not to pay but are curious? :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
he took his sig out but it said his plays are % of his br and its according to his juice, which he gets between plus money or -105.

hopefully he lets his subscribers in on whatever book he uses for the good juice.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
he took his sig out but it said his plays are % of his br and its according to his juice, which he gets between plus money or -105.

hopefully he lets his subscribers in on whatever book he uses for the good juice.

another argument for my hedge fund model - better odds

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Just follow the Hilton picks I am sure they will be posted before the games start for NFL games, thats my plan :shrug:

For college I can make my own picks I did well last year :shrug:

good luck everyone

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
LOL, you mean the math that lets you lose 30% of your bankroll - then make 30% and be back to even?

If we can make this work in the real world, then I want in!!

Hey brother you and I know you can't reset bankrolls like he does.

Example :
You start with $10000

You must post your bet amount (lines differ for all depending on your book)

So instead of 1-10% it has to be 550/500 etc etc....No other way to be honest and keep a true record.

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
Not sure why people care, but then again not surprised given his posting style and some peoples general need to be difficult. I have received very helpful advice from Jeff in the past via e-mail and he was nothing but nice and never asked for a thing. I wish him, Jack, and all those that sign up the best:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Hey brother you and I know you can't reset bankrolls like he does.

Example :
You start with $10000

You must post your bet amount (lines differ for all depending on your book)

So instead of 1-10% it has to be 550/500 etc etc....No other way to be honest and keep a true record.

Well my point was this -

If you start with a 10k bankroll and lose 30%, then you now have $7000.

If you then make 30%, you now have $9100. You are still down 9%.

With Thunder accounting, you are even. HUGE discrepancy over the long run here. I have attempted to address this in the past with him, but I never received a coherent answer as to how he can make this work. Again, if he finds a way to make that work, I am going to invest all my money with him and anyone else that can figure that out in the real world

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Not sure why people care, but then again not surprised given his posting style and some peoples general need to be difficult. I have received very helpful advice from Jeff in the past via e-mail and he was nothing but nice and never asked for a thing. I wish him, Jack, and all those that sign up the best:toast:

He seems like a great guy. So does Jack. I wish them both the best. Hope they kill it!

I am just adding my 2 cents to the thread.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012

Hedman nailed it in his post. I don't care what Thunder or any other handicapper says claims NO ONE is hitting 68% year in year out in 3 or 4 sports. If that was the case he would be hired by the Las Vegas Consultants for mid-6 figures to set lines.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
LOL, you mean the math that lets you lose 30% of your bankroll - then make 30% and be back to even?

If we can make this work in the real world, then I want in!!

I'd love to live in that world:00hour

Wonder how his clients will calculate his wins and losses:shrug:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

If you signed up - That is exactly what will be shown- Book where bet is placed and exact vig- Including pos vig - which I play alot of at 5dimes. VIG WILL BE 100% accurate9no rounding up or down) - along with winnings.There is a question and answer area in the forum. Where I will take great pains to explain my money management and betting style. Nothing will change as far as format. I will have good days and bad. Bottom line is I win. just like anything else if it is not worth your investment stay away. But there are a few :rolleyes: that do not look at that way. This is a great site and always will be. Hope everybody has a great season

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Hedman nailed it in his post. I don't care what Thunder or any other handicapper says claims NO ONE is hitting 68% year in year out in 3 or 4 sports. If that was the case he would be hired by the Las Vegas Consultants for mid-6 figures to set lines.

He was talking about a 50 dollar better- probably not worth my service

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
If you signed up - That is exactly what will be shown- Book where bet is placed and exact vig- Including pos vig - which I play alot of at 5dimes. VIG WILL BE 100% accurate9no rounding up or down) - along with winnings.There is a question and answer area in the forum. Where I will take great pains to explain my money management and betting style. Nothing will change as far as format. I will have good days and bad. Bottom line is I win. just like anything else if it is not worth your investment stay away. But there are a few :rolleyes: that do not look at that way. This is a great site and always will be. Hope everybody has a great season

Jeff why $250 a month ? Why not a much more reasonable price ? :sadwave: $99 ?

Also since you bet so many games in a day wouldn't someone need a 5-6 figure bankroll ?

Reactions: zoomer

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
Guys, guys. Let's all calm down.

For a mere 250$ you will finally learn one of the most guarded secrets in the betting world: Where to find a book that has no juice. No vig. Even money for all! That's worth waaaaay more than 250$.