Thunder's Service Plays Forum

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Well my point was this -

If you start with a 10k bankroll and lose 30%, then you now have $7000.

If you then make 30%, you now have $9100. You are still down 9%.

With Thunder accounting, you are even. HUGE discrepancy over the long run here. I have attempted to address this in the past with him, but I never received a coherent answer as to how he can make this work. Again, if he finds a way to make that work, I am going to invest all my money with him and anyone else that can figure that out in the real world

You are correct - That is why the winning at the end in each capped is way understated because I win using a regressive and progressive style. I have been fortunate every year in every sport winning a lot. Plays all posted here minus some. My MM style almost imposs to lose br. But really maximize winnings. its not the amount of winners -It is about collecting. I can win 15 poker hands in a row. If i do not pocket anything I could lose it all in one hand. That is my choice but I choose not to go that route. I like making money.N

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
You are correct - That is why the winning at the end in each capped is way understated because I win using a regressive and progressive style. I have been fortunate every year in every sport winning a lot. Plays all posted here minus some. My MM style almost imposs to lose br. But really maximize winnings. its not the amount of winners -It is about collecting. I can win 15 poker hands in a row. If i do not pocket anything I could lose it all in one hand. That is my choice but I choose not to go that route. I like making money.N

That clears things up.

Thunder must be doing something right....he got Jack to team up with him.

I can't even get Jack to give me a replacement Madjack T-shirt.....mine has a hole in it:cry:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Guys, guys. Let's all calm down.

For a mere 250$ you will finally learn one of the most guarded secrets in the betting world: Where to find a book that has no juice. No vig. Even money for all! That's worth waaaaay more than 250$.

I counted vig in my record keeping here - Go back and look- Just played a lot of pos juice plays- at 5 dimes will again this year.

Hope you guys do awesome this year

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Guys, guys. Let's all calm down.

For a mere 250$ you will finally learn one of the most guarded secrets in the betting world: Where to find a book that has no juice. No vig. Even money for all! That's worth waaaaay more than 250$.

LOL.......The best post yet.......a book that charges no juice and I just found a bookmaker that doesn't charge 10 %........never heard of it

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
It's a capitalist country, if people are willing to pay $$ then good for Thunder, and it's good for Jack too, so it's good for all of us who enjoy the forums.

Judging by the amount of hits his threads get there will be plenty of people who sign up.

BOL dude :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
It's a capitalist country, if people are willing to pay $$ then good for Thunder, and it's good for Jack too, so it's good for all of us who enjoy the forums.

Judging by the amount of hits his threads get there will be plenty of people who sign up.

BOL dude :0074

Yep...Jack and sixfive will make cash.

Can't fault em for that.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL

I absolutely believe that you pocket money on the way up. My only point is that you going from -30% to winning 30% doesn't get you to even, which is how you have kept record in the past. That is a HUGE accounting error if I am measuring your performance. So even if your point is that your winning percentages are understated because of the way you pocket $, it still is just more of an inaccurate record.

IMO, there should be complete transparency and accuracy for running a business and paying someone for a service. The way you have kept records on here is not close to accurate- whether it is wrong to the upside or downside, it is still incorrect, and thus not very trustworthy, IMO.

I absolutely believe you are a winner. I hope with your service, you records are more accurate whether you win or lose. Your customers and potential customers deserve that. Looking out for you, if you cleared that issue up and just posted actual $, or accurately showed a bankroll style with accounting, your customer base would increase significantly - because you sure can pick winners.

Again, you seem like a very good guy. I wish you nothing but luck in your venture.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
I absolutely believe you are a winner.

He's not, he's just someone who has learned how to manipulate numbers and people.

This is a "hobby" where people will always look for the shortcut to the promised land. He's going to take advantage of that. Vegas and off-shore books exist because that road does not exist.

He's managed to gain a following through posting half truths and manipulating his record to look much better than it really is. MadJacks goes through this discussion from time to time about Thunder and it always ends in the same place.

Remember the Hilton thread where they were tied for 6th but actually in 125th place? That's his style of math and I'm sure I can dig that thread up if need be.

Jack........:shrug:

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
He's not, he's just someone who has learned how to manipulate numbers and people.

This is a "hobby" where people will always look for the shortcut to the promised land. He's going to take advantage of that. Vegas and off-shore books exist because that road does not exist.

He's managed to gain a following through posting half truths and manipulating his record to look much better than it really is. MadJacks goes through this discussion from time to time about Thunder and it always ends in the same place.

Remember the Hilton thread where they were tied for 6th but actually in 125th place? That's his style of math and I'm sure I can dig that thread up if need be.

Jack........:shrug:

Lol, I remember it. My honest opinion - he really thought that.

I said I think he is a winner at sports betting and a good guy (I believe that) -not that he is intelligent.

Do I think he wins as much as he claims or his records on here have shown? Not even close. I think he wins though.

Reactions: greggraffin

s-love

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2007
Suva, Fiji
Hey guys, at least it's not ThunderRaymond picks. You'll bleed out slowly instead a cerebral hemorrhage aka RAYRAY MOND

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

william13

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
hoosier
i wish them luck ..

as for the side nobody see is this . back in the day i had a site pay me to post my pick had about 3000 hits a weekend . problem was people couldnt stick to the to the program 3 to 5 picks a weekend . i would hit 60% then they would play more picks then get pissed if i didnt post more plays thou they were getting plays for free .

it not easy job as i'm sure Thunder already knows .
I think he's a good guy , i know how tuff it is when you lose other people money it can really weight ya down as it did me when i lost . its really tuff to handle .

the reason people go pay because there is a need for some . alot of people love to bet football but dont have the time to do the homework . its just sad that most are dickweeds ..

i made money at that site , but i dont miss the stress of it .

good luck Thunder ......:0008

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
I said I think he is a winner at sports betting and a good guy (I believe that) -not that he is intelligent.

I'm not sure why a "good guy" who is making money with his picks needs to charge others $250/month to see those picks. He does have "Jesus saves" in his avatar and we know those types are always on the up and up.

The only "picks" I could see someone charging for would be horse racing and that's because in that game enough money wagered on one particular horse could certainly change the payout odds since it's all based on pari-mutual wagering.

As popular as Thunder has made himself here I sincerely doubt it's enough to move the lines in Vegas.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
He has a service (picking games) that people are willing to pay for. He puts in time and energy to it, and people value that. More power to him. That doesn't make him a bad guy in my mind. If they stop valuing it, he will go out of business. It's pretty simple. They will know what they get. The price is irrelevant. He isn't pointing a gun at anyone's head.

Now if he lies to the non-paying subs to lure them in, then that's a different story.

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
And touts and pay services never fudge their records to make themselves look better in a potential customer.......the proof will be whether he wins consistently or not, especially when you are paying a fee for the service weekly, monthly, or yearly......

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
And touts and pay services never fudge their records to make themselves look better in a potential customer.......the proof will be whether he wins consistently or not, especially when you are paying a fee for the service weekly, monthly, or yearly......

yep- Exactly how it works-

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
What about a money back guarantee?

Obviously not for the money wagered, but if you've lost people's money for them on picks you are "always winning on" then why not refund the monthly fee on losing months?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg