MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
I'll chime in ...........

I have posted a profit 12 years in a row, here at MJs. I see nothing wrong for a person to charge for the work he puts in. I never have charged and made great money for my faithful following. This year I ask for something in return. One year out of 13!!
I love handicapping the NFL, but it takes time away from my family and Yes it even costs me money. After 12 years of said money, I don't think it's wrong for others to share my expenses.

NEED to charge money for plays? Nope. But asking something in return for his faithful after 12 years? Why not?

Don't slam a guy, especially if you followed and made money off his picks. Just not right :nono:

Just my opinion (which doesn't count for much) :0003

I think the only thing you are missing is nobody asked anyone to post here or held a gun to their head to do so. You chose to post here, you chose to take the time from your family, you chose to become good at what you do. Nobody here forced you (or anyone) to do anything.

If you are tired of doing it, stop because the opposite is also true, you don't owe anyone here anything.

Of course when it's Thunder doing it it's going to draw the most attention because of his checkered past concerning math and record keeping.

I understand you and Keyser's point of view about just ignoring it if you aren't going to be a customer, but some just don't like seeing other get duped and people get away with doing it. In this case you are probably right, anyone on MadJacks who buys Thunder's service without knowing what they are getting into deserves to lose.

I am surprised Jack is taking this avenue and even more surprises at his announcement thread.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
I think the only thing you are missing is nobody asked anyone to post here or held a gun to their head to do so. You chose to post here, you chose to take the time from your family, you chose to become good at what you do. Nobody here forced you (or anyone) to do anything.

couldn`t the same be said for thunder`s service?......i`d take a wild guess and say that thunder`s probably brought more repeat traffic here than most...and jack feels like it`s a benefit to the site....so why act like a muppet that was accidentally washed on hot?.....

apparently the guy wins enough to garner a following...and jack sees value in that...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
So you're going pay too? :shrug:

this has already been discussed awhile back

there's always going to be those whining or crying or whatever you want to call it. they're used to getting their picks without doing any work, losing any time or costing them a dime. it's the gimme gimme gimme attitude they're used to. Sorry to those fellas that think that way. Do your own work and live with the outcome. Good or bad.

I'll wish you guys the best of luck :toast:

But don't rag on the people that may have fed now & then, the last 1-12 years.

------

TOUTING ?
I'm not telling or asking anyone to follow the plays I play. They're there if you want them. Always have been. And yes I would like a little in return. Plain & Simple.

Last edited:

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
couldn`t the same be said for thunder`s service?......i`d take a wild guess and say that thunder`s probably brought more repeat traffic here than most...and jack feels like it`s a benefit to the site....so why act like a muppet that was accidentally washed on hot?.....

apparently the guy wins enough to garner a following...and jack sees value in that...

I think the line you didn't quote addressed that exact question. Some people don't like to see others duped, which is why this thread is going the direction it's going. Thunder certainly has a following, not always for the best reasons, though.

I also think it's disappointing Jack supports it. This site was built with an anti-tout mentality.

Don't for a second think Thunder and Jack didn't see this thread coming, both are smarter than that.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
I think the line you didn't quote addressed that exact question. Some people don't like to see others duped, which is why this thread is going the direction it's going. Thunder certainly has a following, not always for the best reasons, though.

I also think it's disappointing Jack supports it. This site was built with an anti-tout mentality.

Don't for a second think Thunder and Jack didn't see this thread coming, both are smarter than that.

you`re saying that thunder is a fraud?...he`s duping people?...... and jack is aware of this and is tagging along?...

o.k....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb

Man do you ever get tired of listening to youself? What BLOW HARD...........:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
In any event, after 12 years on and off here I think this may just be a bad joke because ultimately I don't think Jack would be involved in something like this.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
I'm saying Thunder's record keeping style is well known on this site.

Obviously you feel the need to defend him, but you have to agree with what I am saying here.

just surprised at the level of angst...

i thought thunder was relatively highly thought of as a capper on the site....same for senor capper......maybe i`m wrong...

as keyser said,this thing will sink or swim on it`s own merits....and if it benefits jack and the site while it`s floundering,i`m fine with it...if a gambler wants to throw money at a payfer,i say why not here helping the site owner...

whatever...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bottom line is we have cappers here like KRISAMANDA, JORD20 & JMIZE...Even Hammer1 and many fucking more who are outstanding....Paying for picks is just insane. Thinking research you do to profit yourself is necessary to sell is GREED. I'm done on this subject.