MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Thunder would mind answering this simple question ?

If you have been successful for 12 years sports betting and in the past claim to be betting 4-5 figures...Why do you need to charge money for your plays ?

I'll chime in ...........

I have posted a profit 12 years in a row, here at MJs. I see nothing wrong for a person to charge for the work he puts in. I never have charged and made great money for my faithful following. This year I ask for something in return. One year out of 13!!
I love handicapping the NFL, but it takes time away from my family and Yes it even costs me money. After 12 years of said money, I don't think it's wrong for others to share my expenses.

NEED to charge money for plays? Nope. But asking something in return for his faithful after 12 years? Why not?

Don't slam a guy, especially if you followed and made money off his picks. Just not right :nono:

Just my opinion (which doesn't count for much) :0003

Last edited:

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
I'll chime in ...........

I have posted a profit 12 years in a row, here at MJs. I see nothing wrong for a person to charge for the work he puts in. I never have charged and made great money for my faithful following. This year I ask for something in return. One year out of 13!!
I love handicapping the NFL, but it takes time away from my family and Yes it even costs me money. After 12 years of said money, I don't think it's wrong for others to share my expenses.

NEED to charge money for plays? Nope. But asking something in return for his faithful after 12 years? Why not?

Don't slam a guy, especially if you followed and made money off his picks. Just not right :nono:

Just my opinion (which doesn't count for much) :0003

So you're going pay too? :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
Whine, whine, whine, whine whine whine whine!

You guys are all bell aching over something that you say that you couldn't care less about. For the people that feel that he "fudges" his record, or doesn't keep his winning percentage 100% accurate, or the people who feel he loses more than he admits......why in the hell do you care if he goes pay? Obviously you NEVER look at his plays. You never use his money management and are such great cappers yourselves that you would NEVER have the need to look at his threads. So then why all of the concern? Are you concerned that some guy you don't know in Toledo is going to spend his hard earned $250 a month and not get what he signed up for? Or are you worried that some guy that you don't know in Oshkosh is going to post that he won 3 dimes last weekend and you'll have the conundrum of either calling him a shill, or asking what the winners were? If you guys all know how to do it better, and keep accurate records and don't wind up in the red, then why do you care? Just keep making thousands on your own and you can feel good about it when you tell your buddy at work about two guaranteed winners and he thinks you're a genius and wants to buy you lunch. But you'll tell him NO! You don't want anything for your extensive knowledge and profitability. It just wouldn't be right.

Now there are some guys on here, most of them lurkers because they're too afraid of being pummeled for saying something that one of you disagrees with, that might have enough money to "invest" in his picks instead of "investing" his time unsuccessfully so trying to handicap games himself. And what's the difference if it's $99 or $250? You would pay him $99 a month, but you think that $250 is outrageous? C'mon, just like the example analogy given earlier, it was based on a $50 better. We all know that there are many of those here, but they beat their chests and add a 0 or two to it to make them seem larger than life. But in actuality there are far fewer large bettors here than there are $50 bettors. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, just stating my opinion. And just because somebody is a $50 bettor, doesn't mean they can't cap as well as a guy laying a nickle a game.

Here's the real analogy. Have you ever had an In and Out Burger? If you have and you loved it and you heard that one was coming to a town 30 minutes form your home, you couldn't wait for it to be built. You would gladly drive the 30 minutes and pay $2 more for it than a McDonald's burger. If you had one and thought it was not that good, you wouldn't give two shits if one was coming 3 minutes down your block. You wouldn't be writing the newspaper to tell them to not let them come. You wouldn't be out front protesting their existence. You would drive by it on your way to Mickey D's and buy yourself two burgers and be happy.

So if you don't like Jeff or his picks then fine, but why are you spending so much time on it if he and his picks are so worthless?:shrug:

If you have the money and you don't have the time and you're betting $500 a game, then $250 a month is not a big deal. It's all relative folks.............and speaking of relative, no, I'm not related to, nor have I ever spoken to Jeff in my life, but this country is based on free enterprise. Lots' of people go into business everyday, but the only ones that stay in business are the ones with satisfied customers. It will play/pay itself out in due time and some will enjoy the outcome while others will be pissed. But hey, isn't that what MJ's is all about?

Carry on................:0corn

Reactions: gardenweasel

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

You guys are all bell aching over something that you say that you couldn't care less about. For the people that feel that he "fudges" his record, or doesn't keep his winning percentage 100% accurate, or the people who feel he loses more than he admits......why in the hell do you care if he goes pay? Obviously you NEVER look at his plays. You never use his money management and are such great cappers yourselves that you would NEVER have the need to look at his threads. So then why all of the concern? Are you concerned that some guy you don't know in Toledo is going to spend his hard earned $250 a month and not get what he signed up for? Or are you worried that some guy that you don't know in Oshkosh is going to post that he won 3 dimes last weekend and you'll have the conundrum of either calling him a shill, or asking what the winners were? If you guys all know how to do it better, and keep accurate records and don't wind up in the red, then why do you care? Just keep making thousands on your own and you can feel good about it when you tell your buddy at work about two guaranteed winners and he thinks you're a genius and wants to buy you lunch. But you'll tell him NO! You don't want anything for your extensive knowledge and profitability. It just wouldn't be right.

Now there are some guys on here, most of them lurkers because they're too afraid of being pummeled for saying something that one of you disagrees with, that might have enough money to "invest" in his picks instead of "investing" his time unsuccessfully so trying to handicap games himself. And what's the difference if it's $99 or $250? You would pay him $99 a month, but you think that $250 is outrageous? C'mon, just like the example analogy given earlier, it was based on a $50 better. We all know that there are many of those here, but they beat their chests and add a 0 or two to it to make them seem larger than life. But in actuality there are far fewer large bettors here than there are $50 bettors. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, just stating my opinion. And just because somebody is a $50 bettor, doesn't mean they can't cap as well as a guy laying a nickle a game.

Here's the real analogy. Have you ever had an In and Out Burger? If you have and you loved it and you heard that one was coming to a town 30 minutes form your home, you couldn't wait for it to be built. You would gladly drive the 30 minutes and pay $2 more for it than a McDonald's burger. If you had one and thought it was not that good, you wouldn't give two shits if one was coming 3 minutes down your block. You wouldn't be writing the newspaper to tell them to not let them come. You wouldn't be out front protesting their existence. You would drive by it on your way to Mickey D's and buy yourself two burgers and be happy.

So if you don't like Jeff or his picks then fine, but why are you spending so much time on it if he and his picks are so worthless?:shrug:

If you have the money and you don't have the time and you're betting $500 a game, then $250 a month is not a big deal. It's all relative folks.............and speaking of relative, no, I'm not related to, nor have I ever spoken to Jeff in my life, but this country is based on free enterprise. Lots' of people go into business everyday, but the only ones that stay in business are the ones with satisfied customers. It will play/pay itself out in due time and some will enjoy the outcome while others will be pissed. But hey, isn't that what MJ's is all about?

theres your poster of the month,joker....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

All I can say is - Great post and right on- By the way if you guys do not know this guy he can cap a game and is sharp as they come,

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg