Troy/OK St. IN GAME

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Oklahomo Masturbate is a complete fraud. You are dogging on Troy's tackling when OSU are tackling like twinks. Gundy's 2-8 record ATS away from Stillwater should have told you the better side is Troy State.

Save It

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2004
WI
Need this scoring to slow down - on Troy & Under - but i don't think the Under looks very good right now - OSU looks lost out there in every facet of the game

Save It

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2004
WI
Big break for the under bettors right there - needed that turnover...need Troy to burn some clock and slow this thing down - thing is I think Troy will want to keep running it up if they can - long way to go in this one...

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Big break for the under bettors right there - needed that turnover...need Troy to burn some clock and slow this thing down - thing is I think Troy will want to keep running it up if they can - long way to go in this one...

I wonder if Troy can slow it down....I think they would be smart to not get out of the flow of the O, but they have to stop snapping the ball at w/ 20+ secs on the play clock.

OSU has looked like poop, but they can strike quick....

Save It

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2004
WI
I would think the 2H line would have to be around 10 - it's a 17 point game - I don't see it being less than 10. Not sure i'd bite on OSU though - might be one to pass on in the 2H.

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
Is it me or is this the longest 1st half in the history of mankind? 1 hr and 15 minutes real time, still 12 minutes left in the half. Dear lord we need more commercials.

Sam Bone

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Auburn, AL
Is it me or is this the longest 1st half in the history of mankind? 1 hr and 15 minutes real time, still 12 minutes left in the half. Dear lord we need more commercials.
Yea, I noticed that both teams had a possesion in the beginning of the second quarter (both 3 and outs) and only 32 seconds had gone by.

Bet on MyBookie