Troy/OK St. IN GAME

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
I think if I hear the phrase "Get 'em back coach" one more time this year I'm going to ESPN headquarters and

:bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Just hit OSU -7 for 4 bucks.

I still think they can win this game outright. The 10 is out the window, but I just see them getting it together 2nd half....

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Going to sit tight on Troy +10.5 for the game. Something tells me Troy runs up the score a little bit...
Troy 44 Oklahoma State 24 is my prediction

Troy should have 38 points at the half if not for horrible play calling and coaching inside the 10 yard line. Also, the missed PAT is inexcusable.

Save It

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2004
WI
Wow what a break w/ no points at end of half...not making any play on 2H gonna sit tight w/ Troy & under - longshot but I have under 63.5 - 26 points to work with - probably won't happen, but who knows - happy w/ Troy +10.5 for game - however anything can happen in this game...one thing I don't like is all the Troy attention to the cameras, etc - keep head in ball game - end of half was beneficial for under, but wow Troy should have come away w/ at least 3 there - can't believe it but an underdog up 17 at half has had a few very questionable coaching decisions - that just shouldn't happen. Good luck - just hoping nothing weird happens where Troy doesn't cover +10.5 for game - enjoy the 2nd half & GL to all!

Save It

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2004
WI
One positive thing for game under bettors - we have complained about all the quick and points that "should not have been" - if that is true, then maybe we can get a lower scoring 2nd half. I'm not sure Troy will milk any clock though - they keep snapping w/ 18-20 seconds on the clock - I'm not saying they should totally shut it down, but they should try to shorten the game a bit - will be interesting to see how they play after getting the ball right away - OSU sure has shown no fire - not sure they can get up to come back and win - but can't rule them out yet.

JustFootball

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2004
baltimore
fwiw

fwiw

sorry i have to be square, but i took okst -7 and under 31'. troy could burn me but history (dog strong first half...high scoring esp when it should have been less) tells me these are the right plays.
glta

Save It

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2004
WI
wow OSU defense looks like they don't even care out there - RUN CLOCK TROY

77sticks

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2005
I have to agree...

OSU looks completely lost and tired on D and their O is not much better.

77sticks

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2005
I think I will be looking to bet against them for the rest of the season against decent opp.

Bet on MyBookie