Troy/OK St. IN GAME

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
The amazing thing is that if you watch the replay, that one LB should have blocked the guy who ended up bringing the punter down. He was too far downfield.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
I mean lets get this straight...you are winning by 17 in the 2nd Q, you are at home, have only given up 3 pts & you run a fake punt run on 4th & 10 from your on 18??

That is horrible.

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
Wow , WTF is Troy coaching thinking? Up 17 with 4th and 10 on your own 20??? Cowboys just scored and called back. Man this 2nd half line cant get here quick enough for me. :)

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Oh man if Sponge were only here for that!

FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It has to be, nobody is that stupid. NOBODY!

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
I mean lets get this straight...you are winning by 17 in the 2nd Q, you are at home, have only given up 3 pts & you run a fake punt run on 4th & 10 from your on 18??

That is horrible.

You and I are on the same wavelength. Scary.:scared

Save It

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2004
WI
I should probably turn this game off and just look at the final score :) - nobody will ever understand that fake punt. I guess the only thinking is if they get it they deflate OSU's morale even more and keep a drive going. But never a good move in that spot - never.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
I should probably turn this game off and just look at the final score :) - nobody will ever understand that fake punt. I guess the only thinking is if they get it they deflate OSU's morale even more and keep a drive going. But never a good move in that spot - never.

Risk not near equal to the reward.

Sam Bone

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Auburn, AL
I have the under for this game and I can't remember a game where this many things went against it in the same game.

Save It

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2004
WI
Troy sure can move the ball on the defense. I guess I just have to root for them to score - don't see how the under will come - why they aren't chewing some clock here is beyond me - but I will store this away for the future - Troy over's may be solid this season - they sure get the ball snapped quickly.

Save It

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2004
WI
Keep in mind for 2nd half if you play it Troy gets football first. Need this to get to half and have a slow 3rd quarter (i'm probably dreaming to wish this to happen) - something tells me there is one more score before half though.

Bet on MyBookie