tursdie

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Another good call Hammer. Will you continue to ride the Twins over streak Friday in the Bronx?

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Another good call Hammer. Will you continue to ride the Twins over streak Friday in the Bronx?

No idea bout friday.... today number opened at 9 or 8.5 and went to 8 No over for me and not enough of a mismatch. As you prob know by now i rarely post stuff i think might lose...only the situations or matches i think are sure things... And i am right way more often than not... and they are usually rocking chair winners.. thats what i do!!! Think that earns a little Grandstanding...Ya don't like it shut the F%^k up....and move on.. Not much bothers me but when know nothing non posting trolls post crap i take offense. Why wd i want to post if it get idiots in my threads. Got a question fine... I used to try and educate with some of my posts but evidently no one cares.. Fine....... Leave an atta boy and enjoy your win. and that goes for some of the other posters here that are doing well give em an atta boy.....

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
No idea bout friday.... today number opened at 9 or 8.5 and went to 8 No over for me and not enough of a mismatch. As you prob know by now i rarely post stuff i think might lose...only the situations or matches i think are sure things... And i am right way more often than not... and they are usually rocking chair winners.. thats what i do!!! Think that earns a little Grandstanding...Ya don't like it shut the F%^k up....and move on.. Not much bothers me but when know nothing non posting trolls post crap i take offense. Why wd i want to post if it get idiots in my threads. Got a question fine... I used to try and educate with some of my posts but evidently no one cares.. Fine....... Leave an atta boy and enjoy your win. and that goes for some of the other posters here that are doing well give em an atta boy.....

I missed that they were playing against Philly again today. Total moved down a full run. Guess that's why you're not on it again today. It's worth noting that after the total peaked at 9.5 yesterday, it closed at 9 -110, so there was some late $$ on the under. Any other thoughts on line/totals moves you want to share? Don't be shy Mr. Hammer.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Shit plays

Shit plays

Re peat Shit plays 3 games i am playing i won't tell any body not for any record cd go 3 - 0 or 0 - 3 Not telling any one to follow.........Need "Action" ya got it..........Have had great runs and have taken it in the ass too......As they say ..fer news matters only....

Colo u 11.5 -1.30.

LA Angels hope Lincecum is back

Cincy -100 weakest play .. Reds pitcher is either real good or real bad.......hoping he gets lotsa strikes and

few HR's .. wanna pass em all be my guest...

STEEL CITY SELECTIONS

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2001
pittsburgh,pa.
Thanks... I am so happy you are doing so well. It's almost like i was doing it my self !!! The utmost respect sir !!

HAMMER CANT THANK YOU ENUFF FOR ALL IVE LEARNED FROM YOU.

REGARDING DISCIPLINE AND WAITING FOR HAMMERTIME TYPE PLAYS.

I APPLY THAT DISCIPLINE TO ALL THAT I DO.

WAIT FOR AN OVERWHELMING ADVANTAGE THEN STRIKE.

KEEP IT ROLLING BROTHER.

STEEL

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Back In Da saddle Monday

Back In Da saddle Monday

Rangers/Yankees Over I took over 8.5 -165... you do as u wish 9 1/2 shd be ok too....

The deceptive.. grandstanding . full of shit ....fraud..... is always glad to help.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Rangers/Yankees Over I took over 8.5 -165... you do as u wish 9 1/2 shd be ok too....

The deceptive.. grandstanding . full of shit ....fraud..... is always glad to help.

Now !!!!!!!! The Caveat... For educational purposes which some will not understand. Last time i posted this More Trolls passed enough wind to cause environmental damage....

Seriously doubt this will happen in this case but it is the reason i wait till 15 min or so to post time to make a
play. If this number drops to 9 shortly to start..................

It becomes a NO PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets hope

we don't struggle too much with that this time around......... To the best of my ability i have written in The Kings English........If this is not clear then perhaps a career move as { Semen Specimen Collection Technician }
is an

option We have a member here that can help you in that endeavor.... He is also expert at Cut and Paste..........

Bet on MyBookie