tursdie

FIREBALL

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2014
BOO-YAH!! You're the BEST of the BEST!!! Appreciate your hard work and sharing your picks. Keep up the good work!!! :00hour

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
best 1 game capper on the world wide web:0074

gl - burns

Maybe even further i like to tell my self... but there are others..none that have ever posted on line... Why the hell would they They would kill the "Golden Goose" Put all the books out of business and end the kick back business. From what i have heard Steve Wynn abs hates professionals but still claims the only way to make money in gambling is to own the business.. I have been fortunate to learn from the best and just like to give back some as do my Eye Surgeon my Internist My Lawyer Cabinetmaker and so on..

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Why Pros dont post online

Why Pros dont post online

I am the only one i know that ever did !!!

Touts vs Pros
If enough people get a whiff, the value is gone. It is counterintuitive that anyone good enough at betting sports to make money on it would ever publicize his picks, no matter the price.

Bettinman

Forum Member
Jul 4, 2002
Denton, Texas
What?

What?

I am the only one i know that ever did !!!

Touts vs Pros
If enough people get a whiff, the value is gone. It is counterintuitive that anyone good enough at betting sports to make money on it would ever publicize his picks, no matter the price.

Yes I played your pick last night as I most often do, but this comment makes no sense. It's not horse racing! Whatever odds you get when you make the bet is what you get paid. If the professional makes his wager and gets his odds then who cares what happens afterwards. Am I the only one calling BS on this comment?

Thanks for the winners!

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Yes I played your pick last night as I most often do, but this comment makes no sense. It's not horse racing! Whatever odds you get when you make the bet is what you get paid. If the professional makes his wager and gets his odds then who cares what happens afterwards. Am I the only one calling BS on this comment?

Thanks for the winners!

I am going out to dinner will make one more attempt to explain this later. My point is there are very few professionals. If you put out a play or information the more people know the worse the number will get. I have seen numbers move ..... hell almost 20 points on fixed games.... M Lines unbelievable on Soccer and Tennis matches that were predetermined. My companion says shut up "Fuck Em" Done .....

docwth

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2010
I am going out to dinner will make one more attempt to explain this later. My point is there are very few professionals. If you put out a play or information the more people know the worse the number will get. I have seen numbers move ..... hell almost 20 points on fixed games.... M Lines unbelievable on Soccer and Tennis matches that were predetermined. My companion says shut up "Fuck Em" Done .....

Come on people, QUIT PISSING my man HAMMER1 off?

come on Hammer, give me the play?:0008:0008:00hour:00hour

Reactions: DZ

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Tuesday laugher....

Tuesday laugher....

Win 6/28/16 7:10pm MLB Baseball 917 Miami Marlins/Detroit Tigers Over 9? -140* (A Conley - L must Start M Pelfrey - R must Start)

saved ur ass Vinnie.. ya didn't get to fade this one

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Win 6/28/16 7:10pm MLB Baseball 917 Miami Marlins/Detroit Tigers Over 9? -140* (A Conley - L must Start M Pelfrey - R must Start)

tha fuck is this?

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
Win6/28/16 7:10pm MLB Baseball 917 Miami Marlins/Detroit Tigers Over 9? -140* (A Conley - L must Start M Pelfrey - R must Start)

Why bother gloating this wasn't posted. I know you love the limelight but this is why people bust your balls. Carry on! Don't get hurt patting yourself in the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
not really any reason to respond to the thread guys, getting to lose its handle.
thanks.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

If you're going to brag up a past post winner and bash vinnie, that's fine, but it doesn't belong in the handicapping forums so I will have to move the thread to a different forum. It's up to you but I'm not having this type of thread to be active in the handicapping forums. It doesn't belong here.

Bet on MyBookie