tursdie

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
More of The Kings English for the confused and literally challenged.....

More of The Kings English for the confused and literally challenged.....

This game was on the Radar...... It fell out after the drop to 8.... May still take it but at 7.5 only get that only.. Not recommending it any more but for "Action" only Line drops have been dismal to follow in games that look to be an "Over Play" Like IF Kershaw and Baumgardner face off an under wd be likely to drop.... Now .. If this game loses and the top play wins I count 1 - 0 get that all u statisticians.....

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
This game was on the Radar...... It fell out after the drop to 8.... May still take it but at 7.5 only get that only.. Not recommending it any more but for "Action" only Line drops have been dismal to follow in games that look to be an "Over Play" Like IF Kershaw and Baumgardner face off an under wd be likely to drop.... Now .. If this game loses and the top play wins I count 1 - 0 get that all u statisticians.....

Assume you are talking about HOU/LAA? :shrug:

LA Burns

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
New Orleans
been a few years since I regularly played bases, the daily grind became too much - so haven't been too horny for mlb, certainly horny for other things still....:SIB

gl

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Rangers/Yankees Over I took over 8.5 -165... you do as u wish 9 1/2 shd be ok too....

The deceptive.. grandstanding . full of shit ....fraud..... is always glad to help.

OK Late $$ on over so all sys go Hope to be back Grandstanding Chest thumping and discharging all the shit I am full of... and lastly deceiving the crap out of everybody else........ Be very scared Vinnie. Very scared... !!!!!.

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
OK Late $$ on over so all sys go Hope to be back Grandstanding Chest thumping and discharging all the shit I am full of... and lastly deceiving the crap out of everybody else........ Be very scared Vinnie. Very scared... !!!!!.

Thanks Hammer - Appreciate the easy winner. :toast:

Hustler982

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2008
Again and again, winner after winner... One thing that never gets old and boring!! Easy mula

Thank you Hammer!

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Rangers/Yankees Over I took over 8.5 -165... you do as u wish 9 1/2 shd be ok too....

The deceptive.. grandstanding . full of shit ....fraud..... is always glad to help.

Shit .. Piss ... Fuck ..... Cunt >>>>> Cocksucker .. Mutherfucker... N Tits {Covered under the Free Speech court decision} Over in 5 streak in tact.....Boston over in 5 too.. but not official play......... all u other guys shd get 1 more run..........

Bet on MyBookie