SMALL on Guida

Good luck tonight guys !

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Time to spend some of that Rashad money :142smilie

Neer- Medium at +160. I don't think Nate is any better than Din Thomas or Joe Stevenson and Neer whupped them.

The Stevenson Neer fought wasn't at LW. It was Stevenson's very first fight after the show, and he dropped to LW immediately afterwards. It also wasn't the same Stevenson we see today. I think alot of looking into former fights has to do more then just looking at wins and losses.

Din Thomas sucks if you ask me. He's always going to be a feeder fighter.

Watch the fight with Neer in the IFL and you won't be so confident in his striking abilities.

*ps- Did you guys notice that at the beginning of TUF Stevenson was walking around at 190. I wonder what his walking weight is now and how much he cuts to get to 155.

Last edited:

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Oh and 6 hurricanes and 3 cyclones should not stop Kimbo or kegray:142smilie

Hurricane Ike hit me like a Kimbo right hook. Just land it and watch the devastation occur.

I have been running off generator,but got power back now.

Josh Neer has about as much a chance of not getting submitted as Tank Abbott has beating Kimbo.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
note to kickserv:

"save your yourself some angst(and the board some eye strain).......

just post,"i`m playin` every dog at every ufc event"...

it doesn`t sound as impressive,but it basically states your case and saves the mma guys alot of reading time".....

signed:

/weasel`s ophthalmologist...

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
The Stevenson Neer fought wasn't at LW. It was Stevenson's very first fight after the show, and he dropped to LW immediately afterwards. It also wasn't the same Stevenson we see today. I think alot of looking into former fights has to do more then just looking at wins and losses.

Din Thomas sucks if you ask me. He's always going to be a feeder fighter.

Watch the fight with Neer in the IFL and you won't be so confident in his striking abilities.

*ps- Did you guys notice that at the beginning of TUF Stevenson was walking around at 190. I wonder what his walking weight is now and how much he cuts to get to 155.
I know the Stevenson he fought was at a higher weight and I think it's still the same Joe we see today. Joe has alway's been good and he got mauled in that fight.

I totally disagree with you when talking about Din's skills.
I would bet big money on Din beating Diaz.

The IFL fight with Millar was a one off. Anyone can get caught.

I think Shafer is a much better bet than Neer but I will still take the chance on Neer tonight.

rawli007

lives
Forum Member
Jan 28, 2008
Alabama
Odds on Neer getting better by the minute. :SIB

Save MJers, I think most are judging this fight by Neer's performance against Nick Diaz. Neer looked pathetic against Nick.

Dont ever know what to expect from Nate. :confused:

Last edited:

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
CLAY GUIDA(-130) over Overhyped Mac Danzig.
Guida is gonna give you everything he has and alot more. Good enough for me.

Who has Mac beat?? Let me answer that for you. NO ONE

Guida has battled with guys 10 times better than Mac.

My plays:

CLAY GUIDA(-130) for 260.
NATE DIAZ(-180) for 180.

:0corn

Last edited:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Massenzio ducks a McFedries punch and takes down the Miletich fighter. On the ground, the IFL veteran moves to side-sontrol and then gets forced to guard. From there, McFedries frames up a triangle but Massenzio gets out and moves to the north-south position. Massenzio steps a leg over the Iowan?s head and sinks in a deep kimura. McFedries taps at 1:28.

FUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan Ford all over !

MMA=unpredictable

Last edited:

rawli007

lives
Forum Member
Jan 28, 2008
Alabama
Massenzio ducks a McFedries punch and takes down the Miletich fighter. On the ground, the IFL veteran moves to side-sontrol and then gets forced to guard. From there, McFedries frames up a triangle but Massenzio gets out and moves to the north-south position. Massenzio steps a leg over the Iowan?s head and sinks in a deep kimura. McFedries taps at 1:28.

FUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan Ford all over !

MMA=unpredictable

Wow.... i once thought McFedries would be the next big thing. His losses r all dumb mistakes. He really should change camps. kurby

rawli007

lives
Forum Member
Jan 28, 2008
Alabama
here that one, too:

ROB KIMMONS VS. DAN MILLER

Round 1 - After a few punches, the fighters clinch, but Miller escapes and takes his opponent's back. Kimmons tries to defend while Miller climbs atop his back. Miller is still standing but finally falls to his back. The tap-out comes mere seconds later. Dan Miller def. Rob Kimmons via submission (rear-naked choke) -- Round 1, 1:27.

:0corn

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
what a disaster

Drew was my big play for tonight

now i gotta play a little catch up

breaking rule Number 1 - don't chase the money !

oh well, here we go

:eek:

rawli007

lives
Forum Member
Jan 28, 2008
Alabama
JASON BRILZ VS. BRAD MORRIS

Round 1 - Big cheers for the hometown fighter Brilz. We're underway, and Brilz quickly grabs a leg, scoops up his opponent, carried him to the corner and slams Morris to the mat. Brilz then takes his back and secures both hooks. Brilz throws some punches from behind to soften him up. Morris briefly escapes, but Brilz lassos him in and gets side control. A barrage of punches and elbows to the head and body of Morris follows. Morris turtles to avoid damage, but Brilz continues the assault. As the round comes to an end, Brilz tries to secure an arm-bar, but the horn sounds. A huge ocation for Brilz for the dominant round. MMAjunkie.com has it 10-8 for Brilz.

Round 2 - Morris lands a nice combination to open the round, but Brilz secures the clinch and successfully forces the takedown. Working from inside guard, Brilz delivers some punches and then postures up and easily passes to side control. Brilz works elbows and knees to the body, and Morris is again forced to turtle to avoid damage. Brilz uses the opportunity to secure full mount, and Morris rolls over to give up his back. Brilz delivers an onslaught of strikes before forcing a TKO stoppage. Jason Brilz def. Brad Morris via TKO (strikes) -- Round 2, 2:54.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Great start for kickserv........still plenty more action for me to get back on the plus side.......but what a great start............NOT :mj07:

HurricaneEddy

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2007
I've got a fun little parlay with Red Shafer, Gouveia, Mac Danzig, and Lauzon

Best of luck to you all

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well if Ghost kid is going to break the rule....I am too baby....chase time...chase chase chase:142smilie

Oh and you suck McFed Fu*k...bite me!!!!!!

Here we go:

Josh Neer beat Nate Diaz $2.70 *2.5 Joe Rogans

Rob Kimmons beat Dan Miller $1.95 *1.5 Joe Rogans.......Loss -1.5

Brad Morris beat Jason Brilz $3.10 *0.75 Joe Rogans....Loss -0.75

Ryan Jenson beat Wilson Gouvei $4.00 *1 Joe Rogan

Joe Vedepo beat Alessio Sakara $2.10 *3 Joe Rogans

Alan Belcher beat Ed Herman $2.90 *1 Joe Rogan

Parlay #1
----------------
Guida
Alexander
McFedries

odds = $3.37 *2.5 Joe Rogans.........Loss -2.5

Parlay #2
-------------------
Neer
Guida
Belcher
Alexander

odds = $18.57 *half Joe Rogan

Parlay #3
----------------------
Guida
Alexander

odds = $2.52 *5 Joe Rogans

If Houston Alexander loses in 10 seconds again....I am going to hunt him down and urinate on him.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie