Ult. Fight Night 15: Live on Spike 9/17

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
yes! quiznos is all about lockeroom cams!

HAAARDCOREEE!!!!

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
3 Down- 1 to go (Danzig) for an 800$ cashout (100$ wager)

Did you parlay? I remember the 2nd to last TUF Finale with Huerta and Guida main event I had a 7 "teamer" and it came down to Huerta. I was slowly seeing my money and hopes go down the drain until Huerta landed a sweet knee. Then I wanted to jump up and down like a little girl.

Hopefully you don't have to endure the stress I did for the first 2rounds!

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
NEVER chase losses.

hence the question. chasing losses in a mayweather fight or a.silva fight has been rewarding.

if this fight is a tough pick then forget it, im done for the night. im asking the board's opinion on nate diaz, his reliability.

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
hence the question. chasing losses in a mayweather fight or a.silva fight has been rewarding.

if this fight is a tough pick then forget it, im done for the night. im asking the board's opinion on nate diaz, his reliability.

It's a good matchup. An OK striker(my opinion), versus an ELITE BJJ(legit). It just depends on who imposes their will. I've seen more Neer then Diaz, but I think Diaz can take Neer down EVENTUALLY, and get the sub.

HurricaneEddy

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2007
Did you parlay? I remember the 2nd to last TUF Finale with Huerta and Guida main event I had a 7 "teamer" and it came down to Huerta. I was slowly seeing my money and hopes go down the drain until Huerta landed a sweet knee. Then I wanted to jump up and down like a little girl.

Hopefully you don't have to endure the stress I did for the first 2rounds!

Yeah Bucs. I parlayed for an 8/1 payout. Im gonna ride it out because I'm very confident in Danzig. I think he's the best bet on the whole card IMO. A dog that I think wins outright (I felt almost the same about Red but I knew Houston had a punchers chance)

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
go eddy go !

hope danzig hits for you brother

someone around here needs to win tonight !

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
umm guess the judges prefering striking tonight. Shocked Belcher got that decision.... Herman won the first and 3rd IMO

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
ehhh, not sure about that decision. would have to watch the fight more and detailed.

i know belcher landed a couple nice shots, but from first sight, it looked like Herman had better control and won the 3rd. he obviously won the 1st.

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
is everyone in omaha so disagreeable and rude, or is it just those in the stands? they are booing everyone and every comment, regardless of classiness

HurricaneEddy

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2007
Thanks alot Ghost Kid and Bucs

I need some luck after last weekend. I had a NCAA/NFL parlay for 100$ to win $2500 and I had Saints PK as the last leg and they blow it in the 4th.....

This would be a good rebound

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
smart move by UFC..... show a preview for the next season of TUF and having someone scream "I belong with Hitler dog" :confused: :confused: :confused:

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
one thing i don't like about this fight is Guida isn't doing anything. He just will take Danzig down and just lay on him. Wait for Danzig to make a move, then take him down....the only thing he's done is control. No damage at all.

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
And it pisses me off more and more that Rogan and company act like Guida just put one helluva fight together. Honestly, if that was 2 low level fighters, everyone would be boo'ing and bitching. That was one of the most boring fights I've seen in awhile.

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
one thing i don't like about this fight is Guida isn't doing anything. He just will take Danzig down and just lay on him. Wait for Danzig to make a move, then take him down....the only thing he's done is control. No damage at all.

:iagree: He does no dmg, just out hustled and kept his weight on Mac all night.

Bet on MyBookie