Vol and Nation for THURSDAY NIGHT!

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
good luck on your Nevada .. but i took Lou Tech + 14. maybe we bothe can win if the number lands on 13.

Junior44

Forum Member
Dec 2, 1999
San Diego, CA
Nevada -12 is a joke!!! They haven't been at that number since last night/early this morning. Which book did you get -12 at 9:30pm ET?

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Junior44 said:
Nevada -12 is a joke!!! They haven't been at that number since last night/early this morning. Which book did you get -12 at 9:30pm ET?

Local. ;)

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
agree with Nation BS lines......why not post last night when they got the true lines like the rest of us.........things that make you go hmmmm.............:nono: :rolleyes:

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
by the way Vol, thanks for the Drake pick......its the crazy Nation lines that I don't get...Vol always tells it like it is as he has for 3+ years I have been here

Skipper

BITCH!!
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Knoxville
I will tell you that many different places give many different lines. My local had Nevada -12- last night because everyone here was on La. Tech.

I have been critical of some of the pay guys on here in the past, but I will say that from the two years I have been on here, these two are legit. Follow these guys picks on CBB especially and you will win money. Some of the others, I have no time for. I have not payed for any of their picks, but have won money on many of the ones they post here at MJ's.

I'll put it to you this way, I was going to take Bradley last night, until Volfan posted Drake. I didn't play it at all, but he saved me a little. Not to mention we are both VOL FANS!!

Like I said, I could care less who some of the other pay guys take and you can make your own inferences who that might be, but I want these two to keep posting and I know others do too.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
first off my local had the line at 12.5 and the other 13- but that is not why i am replying-you guys who reply for the most part do not cap your own games- both these guys are winning not just here on these freebies but other places- believe me i know- but if you idiots want these guys not to post here anymore- like roger steel ray myself along with some other guys who left this sight -keep it up- its kiddy stuff that has gotten old- so keep it up- the only people your hurting are other people here-the sight overall and yourselves.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Yes, losing volfan and nation would deal this site a devastating blow. Hard to believe madjacks made it through their 2 year hiatus.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
kosar who are you- devastation, that was the Titanic- i am talking about, class and not being a punk- This sight is about traffic and that traffic is based upon the type of info that is viewed and by how many people- This sight generates alot of traffic- but by whom- all i know is that if i had Quality people i was doing biz with that did whatever they could to help -i sure would watch there back -that is what i do. I do not backstab nor do i belittle people-insecure people do that. Or people that have addiction problems. If you think traffic is not important, which i know you do-and you care about this sight and the guy who owns this sight, which i think kosar you know jack very well, you would not make negative, dumb comments like that. Best regards

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
What's so 'dumb' about my comments, thunder? Really, who cares if volfan and nation leave and who cares that you and your little pack left?

What's 'dumb' is being so arrogant to think that by you guys leaving it affects this site one iota.

Hows biz?

Bet on MyBookie