Vol and Nation for THURSDAY NIGHT!

just cover

Cub Fan
Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Normal, Ill
Go into vol fans/ nations 30 link and hit forum and guess where it goes to. THUNDER what is the agenda? Friend or business partner? That is why about 90% of services are BS. I thought thunders would be different but giving out 2 sides and spamming just the usual I guess....Oh and isn't a customer down 80K...WOW

just telling it like it is.........

jc

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
I guess the records that you post are also fraudulous FREEZE! Thunder and Volfan always posted their record every day with picks, and usually winning ones. I will give you credit that you had a very successful year and I did look at your choices.

You have no right to call me an idiot and moron when I am just trying to post some logical and rational thinking. Oh thats right, you never speak with any rationality, compassion, or open mindedness. You just spew this one sided, close minded BS. That is probably why you have most of the negative posts and replys around here.

Some people do not have the time, do not want to take the time, or in my case after 30 years of gambling have finally figured out that I am just plain bad at picking my own games. That is why I like to come to this site, for the information provided, peoples picks, and IF I WANT, pay for someones picks. It has nothing to do with figuring out numbers, I held the Guiness BOOK of records for math at one time.

I Like to look at everyones opinions and reasoning on games, a little bantering also makes it fun. But to call someone an idiot and a moron that you do not know and have never even had any dealings with is not called for and has no place around anywhere. So, you FREEZE are the one that should go away :thefinger

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Man his subject never goes away:nono: :eek: . Freeze, your a negative fawk!! I don't know why you or anybody else cares if Thunder, Volfan, fletcher posts their picks here and as a result, they get new clients, BFD. If you think their picks suck, then don't read their posts and/or play their picks. Also they have no obligation to post their record for you or anyone else.

Like I said in a previous post, I have a problem w/scamdicappers posting one side here and the other side to the paying customers and don't respond to such an inquiry. I don't consider Thunder, Fletcher, Volfan, KC, scamdicappers, that's JMO.

Nick, with your lack of handicapping abilities, you might want to sent Thunder some $$$ and maybe you'll FINALLY MAKE SOME $$$, excellent writer, but terrible handicapper

:moon: :thefinger

I personally miss KC, thunder, chenker's daily winners and I totally understand why they went pay, it takes balls because the reputation of services is 10 steps below a used car salesman.

One more thing, Thunder etc, may use this site as a reminder that they have have a service, but keep this in mind, they pay to advertise here as well, and that helps keep this site going.

GL

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
they pay to advertise here as well, and that helps keep this site going.

no they don't.

i was asked about a year and a half ago by fletcher and after some thinking i gave him exclusive service advertising.

i get inquiries all the time from services that want to pay to advertise here and i turn them down. i could easily make 30k to 40k extra a year advertising services but that's not why i started this site.

"free sports gambling infomation exchange" is what madjacks is and always will be about.

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
skulldog, I make money over time, that's all that counts to me. I have documented every play I've made for the past 40 months.

Any time you want to take me on in a loser leaves town handicapping match, feel free.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
nick douglas quote:"Any time you want to take me on in a loser leaves town handicapping match, feel free."

nick,

why would you want that. usually,everybody who posts here contributes something of value.and i definitely think that both you & skulldog do contribute value to this forum.

it's funny that it seems that this topic & thing to do in vegas are very popular. these two subjects come up almost every week.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
kc,

bestettor, but not madjacks, right? or i'm senile already.

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
Jack, I consider you a very, very good friend.

Goinging stay out of this thread from now on. I'd have to ask Chris, as I'm the bottomless pit for money.

Justed wanted to point out I support you 100% Jack.

I think it came off wrong on my part and I apologize. Don't worry about me, I'm harmless.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
bestbettor was meant to be a site for monitoring services and a place i could send all the services or people looking for services but i never agressively tried getting that part off the ground. maybe one day but we've spent a fortune getting the live lines going and the whole site needs so much work it's just going to take more time and money.

see you in 3 weeks. can't wait for the trip and break.

nah, you don't have to ask chris. the advertising was on bestbettor, not madjacks.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
no i am a realist.....read what Junior44 and KCWolf said....

i don't live in lala land and i try to help other people who might otherwise give their $$ away based on groundless information....

your welcome

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Re: Jack

Re: Jack

IntenseOperator said:
your typing is getting similar to fletch's:shrug:

better get something for that

how's that?

see what i mean about people reading text differently and getting a different meaning than the next guy?

you sure have me confused and concerned about that one though :D

seriously!!

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
THUNDER said:
and freeze mr positive- your right -all my daily records and records that were up everyday were all wrong i lied and the 1000=5000 people that checked my plays in each sport everyday were all brainwashed just seemed liked i was winning. like i have said before freeze seems like you work hard and have a great career ahead of you i wish you the best. but what has dunlock done to you for you to treat him like that-i talked to him for over a half hour- he is more successful than you very articulate and a very nice guy,. but you would not know that you just react like my 15 year old would. best regards

you never showed a continous record with a simple w-l record

it was always some confusing % formula where it always somehow worked out in your favor...then when questioned about it you tried to use some magical money management formula to explain yourself

well, not everyone here is a physics major and can easily be swayed by such stuff...fortunately some of us are here who do care and that is why i try to point out truthful data....

if the truth is negative, then so be it....its better than having someone lose their ass because they have to pay for picks, then feel obligated to gamble day in and day out because of their bought service, and eventually their lives go to ruin....

how many people do you think that has happened to in our country? and it DOES have to do with personal responsibility but so does getting fat....and there are those of us who do things to try to not let people get fat, just as there are those of us who do things to help people not go down this slippery slope

yeah i might take away someone's cheeseburger and it might seem thankless to do so but hey if people who expose what is really going on can save one marriage/bankruptcy/addiction whatever, it is worth it

Jiminy Cricket

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2001
i stopped counting how many times thunder didnt add or subtract correctly. when you do that everyday for years in can really make you look much better. plus he never counted vig or anything. :confused:

P

PRO190

I hate to nitpick but THUNDER if you are going to be so righteous with your avatar and THUNDER screen-name at least get SITE and SIGHT definitions correct. The liberal dumbing down of America has gone to far. Funny how Jesus-Thunder-JesUSAsaves are the Monikers of a PAY-SERVICE:rolleyes: GL GOD is WATCHING;)

Last edited:

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
All these scam artists are the same, and they lie about their record constantly--I will take any of them on in any sport for a month and crush them...and I would never go pay

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
AR182 said:
nick douglas quote:"Any time you want to take me on in a loser leaves town handicapping match, feel free."

nick,

why would you want that.

It's from his days of watching "rasslin" on tv! Nick is a big wrestling fan, and those matches always got some good views. But, again......that kind of challenge really serves no purpose.

I would hate to see Nick leave over a 50/50 proposition. The greatest thing about Nick is that he is one of the few people around here who isn't afraid to speak his mind. He's wrong a lot, but he takes a stand, and I respect him for that. It's these wreckless comments he makes that have me wanting to go out on the porch and drag him back into the house by his ear.

Bet on MyBookie