Vol and Nation for THURSDAY NIGHT!

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Overall I usually disagree w/kosar, he's a negative fawk, but in this case he's right. I've made alot of $$ on your pricks over the last 3 years+_ and I thank you for that, but since you guys went pay( I can't beleive you included raymond, giving out different sides to his customes and the other posted here, that's a scamdicapper and to have your name associated w/that, should bother you!!), your picks have been very shaky, leading me to beleive that the pressure of making $$ for clients has clouded your capping abilities, JMO.

This forum will survive w/or w/out you,me kosar etc.

GL

S

S-Love

amazing- a guy who makes more in a day than a doctor does in a year still has time to come on this site and defend other services- until you visit both their sites and find the similar designs quite striking.

can anyone buy the sports-service-website-in-a-can?

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
nothing arrogant about me kosar- everything has a effect on everything- but i guess you do not understand that- negative people usually do not. your right kosar so is what your saying people trying to hurt other people on this forum or in general-especially people good for business. And all these people have no value to the owner of this sight- that is a dumb comment,period- If i have someone who generates or buys or refers a millions of dollars in biz to my co. a year. and a another guy who does whatever they can to hurt that co.-who really does not bring anything to the table- i will cut that guy off because that is not good biz- That whale customer heaes i am not watching his back -he cuts me off,period- Everything positive effects people and biz,everyhing negative does also. And that little pack your talking about never did anything to anybody here. but we sure were good for biz- and we probably post here i know i would if i knew the Mickey Mouse stuff would stop.

Wilson

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2002
1813 Virginia St
Just an observation...

Thunder

I would think you would need this site more than it needs you? Hell, its free advertisement...right? You most defintely would not have your volume of clients if not for this site and others like it?

So, at the end of the day, who loses? Everybody.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
I always to try to look at the bright side of every situation. I'm a very positive person and I try to see the good in everybody. Glass half full kind of fella.

skulldog said:
Overall I usually disagree w/kosar, he's a negative fawk

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
kosar is right. The site didn't miss volfan & nation30 while they were gone and the site doesn't miss "stronger" plays that Roger, Ray, Steel & Thunder used to post before they started their service.

The fact is that these two services are in existence entirely because of Madjacksports.com. Their entire customer base and all of their marketing efforts exist off this site and its Message Forums. It's not like these guys were professional gamblers on their own, made a network of connections in the industry and then decided to share the fruits of that knowledge with the public for a fee. They are recreational gamblers like everyone else on this site who saw a chance to make a quick buck and jumped at it.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
s-love There sight is a dba -i did to help them out - like biz wise i have done for many-s-love yo would be amazed how many hitters that make millions are on this sight.- i have defended many here- as far as ray is concerned he is a friend and a good man-he just needs to be held accountable for the service- and he has allowed me to do that. but i stand by friends thru thick and thin. skulldog if you would like contact me and i will take care of you no charge. THe last 3 days we have been on a great run. when i was not watching things because i was busy a couple of us got carried away- well i fixed that. you are right i think roy-nation and daryl are good people along with others and would watch there backs also if i had the chance.

JCB

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Northern Ca
Who the hell pays for picks? There are already guys that are around that have the capping ability they all have. I just don't get it. As far as I am concerned the only guy that has gone pay that remains loyal and honest is fletcher. everyone else need to remember why anyone would want to buy their picks to begin with.

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
There is a website out there with the initials OSN that offers turnkey service websites. I don't know the cost off the top of my head but I think it is relatively inexpensive. They also offer a good tracking service there (not as good as bestbettor, of course ;)). That is where both of these services started.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
nick want to put 10000 grand on that i will give you 10-1 odds -i will give you access to the member page less than 25% are mjackers but the 6 million newsletter we send out and cappers access sure bring us alot of customers. if you want to take me up on this let me know- i expect to be paid.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
wilson thanx give me a call will make another donation-stay possitive- best regards

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
So you are saying you want to bet "10000 grand" ($10 million, is that?) that less than 25% of your members are from Mad Jack's? No bet, but I don't buy it for a second. You may have a few people here and there that sign up from your spamming but until I see otherwise I still believe that a majority of your long term clients (more than 1 month) are from this site.

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
Thunder-

When you get a chance, my phone is awaiting...LOL!!!

You couple of hours is way to long! LMAO!!

TSI

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Thunder- Thanks I may take you up on that offer. I'm glad your taking care of the problem.

JCB- People who either are desperate or don't have the time to cap on their own(I didn't say whether it's a good or bad to pay for picks)

KOSAR LMFAO

:eek:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
dogface i will call you in a bit, got tied up- ,nick out of one side you question my integrity,and out of the other you do not want to be proven wrong- but your view is 100% off- but if you change your let me know - i will not even keep your money- but my cusyomers will appreciate it.

JCB

Forum Member
May 29, 2001
Northern Ca
so all these pay sites are winning? are they tracked? I just don't think some of these guys were good enough to sell picks. Thunder is not one of them. I think he is solid but I don't pay for picks. Just wondering if any of the services win as a whole. I'm sure each site has 1 guy in the positive, but when you add the whole site up do they win?

Bet on MyBookie