7,500 dayton
1,000 w mich
1,000 George Wash

MP8621

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2008
stan sharp?
STAN'S NOW 16-5 LAST 21

Stan WINS AGAIN as this Professional Las Vegas Bettor continues to make a mockery of the Las Vegas Bookmakers. Stan WON his College Blowout Big Bet of the Month last night with BAYLOR (-7) a 79-71 Winner. Stan is now 16-5 with his last 21 Plays and is on a run similar to last year when Stan ran off a 27-5 Run during this same time period. Since Nov 2nd Stan is 48-23. That's 68% Winners over an 11 week period a truly remarkable show of consistency. Today Stan is betting one game and he's betting it Big. Today Stan has found an Underdog that he believes not only is going to Cover but WIN OUTRIGHT. Stan has made this play his COLLEGE UNDERDOG BIG BET OF THE WEEK. Get STAN'S COLLEGE UNDERDOG BIG BET OF THE WEEK winner now for just $20.

Last edited:

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Black Magic

Black Magic

NCAA Basketball:

5 Unit Black Magic CBB Dog of the Night on Delaware +12.5

Delaware is receiving far too many points tonight and now it?s time to capitalize. Delaware at 8-7 has returned all 5 starters from last season. They are now a force to be reckoned with in conference play. Delaware has won 4 straight games in which they were the underdog in each one. Linesmakers continue to overlook this very talented ball club. VA Commonwealth is 0-7 ATS in home games off a no-cover where the team won straight up as a favorite over the last 3 seasons. Delaware is 15-6 ATS versus good defensive teams allowing less than 64 points/game over the last 3 seasons. VA Commonwealth is 3-13 ATS in home games after playing 2 consecutive games as favorite over the last 3 seasons. Cash in with Delaware as the underdog.

3 Unit Sharp Play on Arkansas -10

Arkansas will roll in this SEC match-up with South Carolina. The Razorbacks are off to a hot 13-3 start this year with 5 returning starters at their disposal. Arkansas is a perfect 9-0 at home this season, outscoring their opponents by a colossal 18 points per game. Arkansas is 8-0 ATS in home games after failing to cover the spread in 2 or more consecutive games over the last 3 seasons. Cash in with Arkansas as the favorite.

3 Unit Sharp Play on Michigan +11.5

The Michigan Wolverines got the spark they needed last time out to get the confidence to pull off this upset at Illinois tonight. Michigan went on the road and beat Northwestern by 10 points as nearly a 5-point underdog on Saturday. Illinois is just 8-9 on the year and should not be a double-digit favorite Wednesday. Illinois is just 4-4 at home going 1-7 ATS in the process. Illinois is 0-6 ATS in home games after successfully covering the spread in 2 or more consecutive games over the last 3 seasons. Illinois is just 3-11 ATS as a favorite of 10 or more points over the last 2 seasons. Cash in with Michigan as the underdog.

NBA:

3 Unit Sharp Play on Golden State Warriors +2

Returning home after a 1-4 road trip, the Pacers have lost nine of their last 11 games overall. Golden State handed Indiana one of those road losses in a 106-101 win last Sunday over the Pacers. Golden State has won 3 straight and four of its last five. Golden State is 14-4 ATS in road games versus terrible defensive teams - allowing 103+ points/game over the last 3 seasons. Indiana is 5-15 ATS versus up-tempo teams averaging 83 or more shots/game over the last 2 seasons. The Pacers will continue to struggle against this explosive Warriors? team tonight. Cash in with Golden State as the underdog.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winning Points Online

NBA.

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16

7:05 pm
***BEST BET
OVER 200.5
Sacramento at Toronto

Bibby, Martin and Artest are all slated to play tonight for
Sacramento. The Kings have been scoring plenty of
points without them lately, and should continue to score
a lot because their return allows them to play at a faster
pace given the better depth.

But with no continuity within the game-day rosters this
season in the first year of a new coaching staff, ain't
no way these number ones play anything resembling
good team defense. The Raptors love to shoot the 3
and should have plenty of open looks, especially with
the inside-outside ability with Bosh down low to spread
the floor and create more space for Kings' non-defenders
to defend. TORONTO, 114-104.

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
Lock--does this mean we fade AR??? Tell me it's not so!

No, not necessarily. I derive some of my plays from AR. I just have some crappy luck sometimes and even AR can go cold. I hope I'm wrong. Either way, I play guys through ups and downs, rarely watch games, and just hope for the best. Like the stock market, it goes up and down, more up in the LR though...short term...anything can and does happen usually.:0corn

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
No, not necessarily. I derive some of my plays from AR. I just have some crappy luck sometimes and even AR can go cold. I hope I'm wrong. Either way, I play guys through ups and downs, rarely watch games, and just hope for the best. Like the stock market, it goes up and down, more up in the LR though...short term...anything can and does happen usually.:0corn

cutiger...I jst noticed something...Thank God you didn't go to South Carolina or your name would be USCCockDoc:142smilie :mj07: :142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Wayne Root

Chairman - Iowa
Millionaire - Charlotte Bobcats
Money Maker - San Diego St
No Limit - U Mass
Insider Circle - Temple
Billionaire - Florida

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Sebastian

10* Depaul +10-
20* Miss -6
20* Iowa St +5-
20* Georgia -3-
20* Fla St +5

10* NY Rangers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Kelso

Chairmans Club
15 units Mississippi

Best Bets
5 units Duke
4 units Northern Illinois
3 units Delaware

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
This just in from TO:

Getcha :0corn Ready!!!:thefinger :mj11: moon1 :s4: :s2: :fit01: :00x12 :00x23 :Kid1:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon (14-5 overall, 7-1 top play run)

15 Dime

MAGIC

Take the Magic as the small road chalk tonight over the Bobcats.

Orlando has owned Charlotte this year, winning all three matchups by an average of 12.7 points per game.

Forward Dwight Howard has been instrumental in the Magic?s success against the Bobcats, averaging 27.3 points on 67.5 percent shooting and 18.7 rebounds in the three games.

Charlotte simply doesn?t have anyone who can matchup with Howard and that?s why he?s been so dominant against them.

The Magic have also been able to keep Gerald Wallace under wraps, and if he can?t produce big numbers tonight the Bobcats have no chance.

Take the Magic as the small road chalk as they grab the win and cover.

5 Dime ?

FLORIDA STATE

Take the points with Florida State tonight when they host Duke.

Duke may be a Top 5 team, but they?ve had their troubles with Florida State recently.

The Seminoles have beaten the Blue Devils the last two meetings, 68-67 at Cameron last season and 79-74 at home in March, 2006.

Florida State has a big home court advantage, where it is 9-0 this season and 39-6 since the start of the 2005-06 campaign.

The Seminoles will man up tonight and defend their home court, giving Duke all it can handle to even win the game.

Take the points with Florida State as they stay within the number

VIRGINIA

Take Virginia tonight as the home chalk over Virginia Tech.

The Cavaliers have won five of the last six meetings with the Hokies, going 5-1 ATS. Virginia does have some injury concerns for tonight?s game but I don?t think that will hinder them from coming away with the win and cover.

Virginia Tech hasn?t played that tough of a schedule thus far, which makes their record a little misleading. They are just 1-4 away from home this year and that shouldn?t get better against a team they have struggled against.

The Hokies are just 3-7 ATS in their last 10 road games, while the favorite is 6-2 ATS in the last eight meetings between these two.

Take Virginia as the home chalk as they grab the win and cover.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SRH

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2004
Midwest
Always looking for Special K and Executive!!!

Always looking for Special K and Executive!!!

Thanks to all!!!!!!!!!!

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
spritzer--
insider.............................fla st
ko.................................marshall
tko...........................west mich,purdue
5 star hammer...............north carolina
4 star.......................depaul

ko.........................hawks
tko......................trailblazers

cokin--
fat man plays.............dayton,james mad,st joes

champ club...................drake
big shot........................cs northridge
window.........................aforce
under the hat..................utah
3 star action.................dayton,s.alabama

under the hat.................celtics
3 star......................heat

feist--
personal best......................aforce
island source..............depaul
platinum..............georgia st, st joes
inner circle........................townsend

nba dog of month.............trailblazers
total.....................nets over 91
platinum.......................magic under 07.5
inner circle...................magic
4 star executive................hawks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lockloser

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2005
All kidding aside...it's a shame if he was, and I should probably just shut up and not be the next one....

Getcha :0corn ready...

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
why would he be banned? I just assumed that he didn't want to post anymore. :shrug: