Boxing 11/4 - 11/7

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Is litzau shot enough to get upset in marine country?

you know what, dude. After hearing that interview, it wouldn't surprise me. Litzau doesn't have many brain cells left. Only heart and a punch.

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
El Gato fights more like a puss than a cat
Fight is G A R B A G E

I thought Gato was at least pushing the fight and Halloway was crap, bigtime holding, he's destinted to be a sparring partner, he fights like one. I'm sure Paq's sparring partner Porter offers a lot more than Halloway who's no prep for Cotto

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
:00hour :00hour :00hour

Over hits!!!!!

Nice one team - we were all over that! :mj06:
Great start to the week.

Early bird thanks to Andrey and Romi for getting this one out there!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Litzau reminds me of Al Seeger although he's done more.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Litzau may win but he is a faded guy. Guerrero seemed quicken that process.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Over on Litzau hits. Congrats Romi!!!

:00hour :00hour :00hour Muchos gracias Andrey...hope you got some of that too. Good job tonight everybody!!!

Damn I sure miss these WNF's!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
Nice, well-written piece by Graham - covering all of the possibilities of the Valuev-Haye encounter.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Nice, well-written piece by Graham - covering all of the possibilities of the Valuev-Haye encounter.

An excellent piece and I couldn't agree more. The key is how well the big guy gets through the early barrages. I would say if he gets through rd 5 unscathed then his chances are excellent. Not a fight I'd bet a bundle on 1 way or the other but I do have a very small bet on Valuev. Valuevs fights all tend to be incredibly boring but I have to admit I want to see this one.

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
An excellent piece and I couldn't agree more. The key is how well the big guy gets through the early barrages. I would say if he gets through rd 5 unscathed then his chances are excellent. Not a fight I'd bet a bundle on 1 way or the other but I do have a very small bet on Valuev. Valuevs fights all tend to be incredibly boring but I have to admit I want to see this one.

My first thought was Valuev, partially because I think Haye gets alot of credit for having a big mouth. We know the Yeti has his limitations, but his size makes him a difficult prop. for anyone. Nevertheless, as the fight approaches I find myself wavering - I'm sticking with Valuev, but this is one to keep the wager in check.