MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
THE GOLD SHEET LATE TELEPHONE SERVICE

MARCH MADNESS THURSDAY, MARCH 27

XAVIER over West Virginia - at Phoenix, AZ 4:10 PM PDT (team #812) 1 1/2 UNITS

Western Kentucky-Ucla OVER - at Phoenix, AZ 6:40 PM PDT (teams #813-814)

NBA

Miami-Detroit OVER - at Detroit 5:05 PM PDT (teams #801-802)

More basketball picks tomorrow at 1:15 PM PST

TOP CHOICE = XAVIER over West Virginia 1.5 units

Last edited:

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
giants,
ill try and that to you tomorrow or saturday. i may be working late tomorrow so dont panic if it is not posted

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

snakebill

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2008
scott tissue where is the lock club picks been for basketball and hockey. ty in advance

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scott Tissue

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2008
ats basketball lock club

5units louisville
3units wkentucky
3units wvirginia

ats hockey lock club

5units over tor-bos
4units san jose
3units nyrangers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Yeah it seems like I got some of the lock picks but they don't give any picks over 4 units with the internet special.

The lock club picks are pretty good though arent they for hoops.

Please post tomorrow night's march madness lock of the year. They are good at big games.

Have you used their baseball.

Scott Tissue

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2008
Yeah it seems like I got some of the lock picks but they don't give any picks over 4 units with the internet special.

The lock club picks are pretty good though arent they for hoops.

Please post tomorrow night's march madness lock of the year. They are good at big games.

Have you used their baseball.

i will tomm ......i have before and they are ok .....just like anyone else.....but i will not be buying this year ......im threw with them

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I paid 249 for the financial package rest of year including march madness, tourney picks. They only give me 4 unit games. I did get the Cal State Fullerton game that was the conference lock of the year that easily won. I bought this before the conference tourneys started.

It was smoking hot when I started but now they suck. Seems like the lock club picks are good when posted. I have a consensus and sometimes they are on there, but most of time they are not on it..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
WHERE IS RINO ?? ANYONE HAVE SPORTSBANK ?? THEY ARE ON FIRE....THEY ARE ALL WE NEED....FORGET ALL THIS B.S. 20 DIFFERENT SERVICES ......10 ON ONE SIDE ...10 ON THE OTHER....I WOULD BUY THEM AND POST THEM IF I COULD FIND THEM....THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HAS A WAY TO GET THEM.............:0corn :0corn

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
WHERE IS RINO ?? ANYONE HAVE SPORTSBANK ?? THEY ARE ON FIRE....THEY ARE ALL WE NEED....FORGET ALL THIS B.S. 20 DIFFERENT SERVICES ......10 ON ONE SIDE ...10 ON THE OTHER....I WOULD BUY THEM AND POST THEM IF I COULD FIND THEM....THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HAS A WAY TO GET THEM.............:0corn :0corn

Me too.. But it is of no use. I have posted several times trying to find Sportsbank but never find out. I have asked the guy who puts out a consensus report on how to find them but he don't know either. I have tried just about every search engine. Sports Bank usually puts out 1 gam a night and were on a 34 - 9 clip, but my consensus does not get them anymore.