3/27 Thursday Service Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
WELL LETS KEEP TRYING FOR SPORTSBANK...WITH A RECORD LIKE THAT ITS WORTH IT......ROQQIN RIQ LOVES THE DALLAS MAVS TONIGHT + 9 .....THEY WILL KEEP IT CLOSE.....GL....:Yep: :Yep:

Kazaam

The Genie
Forum Member
Jan 30, 2006
In A Bottle
Rocketman Sports 8 & 0 Tourney
Er Sports 73%
WAYNE ROOT'S BILLIONAIRES CLUB 83%
RON MEYER'S PLAYBOOK 83%
RON MEYER'S LOCKER ROOM REPORT 83%
RON MEYER'S DALLAS SPORTSMAN CLUB 75%

If anyone has these for the tourney

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rino

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
Stan Sharp triple dime play is Tennessee

try and get sports bank lost lastnight nit goy vtech

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chip Hilton

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2008
RI
Scammers

Scammers

BleedPurple, ATS are a bunch of scammers. They have so many packages, I'm surprised their agents can keep them all straight. Don't believe their website, they count all close to the spread games as winners!!! It's as if they can play a game with a moving line -- put it in at one number and if it moves in their favor, they count it as a Win. Wish the better could do that. It would make betting a lot easier. ScottTissue, I don't blame you for being done with them. Anyone who deals with them always leaves frustrated. Thanks for posting their picks though. I root against them just for the sake I want them to lose. By the way, notice how the NC game was rated as higher than West Virginia for the March madness package, yet with all the $$$ you shell out, you don't get that pick with the lock club. Then there is the famous financial package with other selections. lol. Good grief.

bienny83

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2008
bienny,
i havent posted those in the last few days since it can be a pain in the ass getting all that info then writing it up. sometimes iam just running in and out of the door and just cant do it plus it is only good if you are going against them since they have been getting crow-bared all year. if i get some time i will post their season long records for all those crazy clubs and levels but it will not be pretty. if you really need them i will try and get back into the swing of things in the next day or two

Yep, they have been terrible in basketball all season long & lately. I've been followed them since football season and they were good. Anyway, Thanks for trying man.

Deano's Free B

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
Flint, MI
Handicapper's Paradise

Handicapper's Paradise

Josh Dean

3/27/08

**System 100-500**

Record: 130-96 OA-- -- >59-41-2 NBA<

Top Picks: 49-32-2 ^

** 6-1 on exclusive over/UNDER NBA action**
**7-1 on UNDER NHL games**

Snagging two more over/unders for you again last night fellas. I'm gonna keep going while i'm feeling it.....

CBB

Unc/Wash UNDER

NHL Power Pack

NJ/NYR UNDER 5
Wash/TB OVER 5.5
Phx/LA OVER 5.5

---------------------------

-

FREE B: Xavier +1.5

JMeyers

400* Louisville

GIANTS007

support 81
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
hahahahahahahahahaaaa

you guyz and this sports bank

hahahahaahahahahahaaaa

they will go all to shit just like every other service

if they are soo hott now - they will be one hell of a fade here shortly!!!!!!!!

do you guyz not learn anything here???
there is no such thing as a sure thing in this business- this sports bank may be hott now but cmon - it wont last!!!!

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
hahahahahahahahahaaaa

you guyz and this sports bank

hahahahaahahahahahaaaa

they will go all to shit just like every other service

if they are soo hott now - they will be one hell of a fade here shortly!!!!!!!!

do you guyz not learn anything here???
there is no such thing as a sure thing in this business- this sports bank may be hott now but cmon - it wont last!!!!

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Yeah they have lost 2 nights in a row, but they have been far better than any service or anyone in the past two months. Just keep on checking them out.. Just watch their posts and keep track. There is no doubt that they have been far superior than anyone else this year.. So keep checking rino's sportsbank posts.. Maybe they will shit the bed, but I think they will smash again