August MMA News

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Whatever dude....you love Machida...he backed out like a bitch.

Deal with it.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Wow...Sponge actually looks forward to a fight.:scared

Pretty shocking considering he bashes every MMA fight.

John Jones did the UFC fans a big big favor for what he did. Look at 153 are u shitting me. NO more god awful cards for awhile. U should be tickled pink but since Dana was mad you can't see how we the fans win. Nobody cared about that shit 151 card. Nobody. 152 aint that bad either. Hooray for double J.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Yeah...he did a great job backing out:facepalm:

Backed out of what? A horrible card nobody would have bought which was totally dominated by one fight? The UFC is to blame trying to pedal that lame card. Now their hand is forced. 153 is insane. Only thing that would have saved 151 is if Silva saved the card by fighting JOnes an not some stiff.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
i could see Flioyd mayweather jumping at the chance to see his opponent get hurt and theyask him to fight another guy on eight days notice. Someone like Manny Pac :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
As stated earlier....you'd love if every card was cancelled.

You bitch about every card, if it were up to you there would be no MMA.

Bitch Bitch Bitch.

Why do you even watch?

You are the only person on the planet that thinks Jones did the right thing. Of course that makes sense considering your hatred for MMA.

Then again if there is no MMA what are you going to complain about?

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
As stated earlier....you'd love if every card was cancelled.

You bitch about every card, if it were up to you there would be no MMA.

Bitch Bitch Bitch.

Why do you even watch?

You are the only person on the planet that thinks Jones did the right thing. Of course that makes sense considering your hatred for MMA.

Then again if there is no MMA what are you going to complain about?

152 sic card
153 sic card
enuf said I do apologize for loving to watch real athletes instead of tough guy competitors :mj07:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Do yourself a favour.....stop watching MMA....why you watch when you don't even like it makes no sense to me.

Just stop watching, it will be better for ya.

Why watch a sport you hate?

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Do yourself a favour.....stop watching MMA....why you watch when you don't even like it makes no sense to me.

Just stop watching, it will be better for ya.

Why watch a sport you hate?

Are you mad the Bones Jones debacle forced Dana to start giving us better cards to watch? It seems to have validated what i have been saying for the last few months. Passing out shit card after shit card trying to fool fans who actually know what real athletes looks like. Now a guy like you prolly runs around town looking for bar fights all night long hoping just to see a fight. By the way Kick i will be attending an MMA event in Philly this Saturday. When i go to this event that will be one more event than you in the year 2012.

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
sponge is like axl rose and ufc is stephanie seymour

you have that super model but you talk shit about her every day no matter what until she goes away

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
So true Thong:mj07:

Bang on with that one:mj07: :mj07:

:lol: :142smilie

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
sponge is like axl rose and ufc is stephanie seymour

you have that super model but you talk shit about her every day no matter what until she goes away

Two cards now have added fights which is a product of what happen with shit card 151. Wake up. What i have been saying all along has been proven with these two sic cards. If you and Kick where not stealing streams no way you were buying those shit cards.

Bet on MyBookie