valeropublico410NF04.jpg

Last edited:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
20091215valero004a.jpg

Viva Valero !!!!!!
WBC lightweight world champion Edwin Valero (25-0, 25 KOs) looked sharp in a public workout in advance of Saturday?s title defense against Hector Vel?zquez (51-13-2, 35 KOs) at the Polideportivo Jos? Mar?a Vargas in La Guaira, Venezuela.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
apologize for the repeat postings
something funky with my internet this morning
I am excited about Valero fighting though !!!!!!

:00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
from steve kim's twitter:

"April 17th on Showtime, Super 6 doubleheader: AWard-JTaylor and CFroch-MKessler. Ward could be at the Oracle again, Froch-Kess in Denmark"

Why does Ward get to fight at home AGAIN? Doesn't poor Jermaine have enough going against him already? Damn, give the dude a break. They are building a sad demise here for Taylor.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
20091215Braehmer010a.jpg

On Saturday in Schwerin, the capital of the German state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, will host an special ?Universum Champions Night? with two world championship fights and a much-anticipated debut. The event at the Sport and Kongresshalle will feature local boys and world champions J?rgen Br?hmer and Sebastian Zbik. Today all boxers met for the first time in a frosty atmosphere at a press conference held at the Alpine Centre Hamburg-Wittenburg.

http://www.fightnews.com/?p=32780

matt19780

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Pretty Silly

Pretty Silly

Manny Pacquiao stars in ?WapakMan,? a new action/comedy movie scheduled to come out in the Philippines on December 25th. In the movie, Pacquiao develops super powers, which he must use to fight bad guy Batista, the wrestler from the WWE.

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
Lines anyone?

Looks like we probably won't get odds on two fights I was hoping for:

Lebedev vs. Ismailov and Mormeck vs. Maddalone.

Mormeck should definitely get by Vinny, but I can't see him being much of a factor at heavy. Although muscular, he really wasn't all that big at cruiser. Now getting up there in age.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
12179hasegawa001.jpg

WBC bantamweight champ Hozumi Hasegawa (27-2, 11 KOs), Japan, will put his belt on the line for the tenth time against Nicaraguan challenger Alvaro Perez (18-1-1-3NC, 12 KOs) tomorrow (Friday) in Kobe, Japan. At the weigh-in ceremony, Hasegawa scaled in at 117.75, while Perez 117. It will be an encounter of southpaws.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Lines anyone?

Looks like we probably won't get odds on two fights I was hoping for:

Lebedev vs. Ismailov and Mormeck vs. Maddalone.

Mormeck should definitely get by Vinny, but I can't see him being much of a factor at heavy. Although muscular, he really wasn't all that big at cruiser. Now getting up there in age.

Haven't seen any new lines. Hopefully and probably we'll get some today.

Any thoughts on Berto/Mos people? I think Berto is a little bit live. Saw him @+200. He doesn't possess the skills Mos has but he has youth and speed. When Berto chooses to box, he's not the easiest guy to deal with. After the fact now, but I think perhaps Margo was tailored made. Mos wasn't exactly lighting up the div prior to Margo. Mos was outboxed and out jabbed by Cotto. If Berto has the right game plan and doesn't get caught in a slugging match, he can pull this off.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Haven't seen any new lines. Hopefully and probably we'll get some today.

Any thoughts on Berto/Mos people? I think Berto is a little bit live. Saw him @+200. He doesn't possess the skills Mos has but he has youth and speed. When Berto chooses to box, he's not the easiest guy to deal with. After the fact now, but I think perhaps Margo was tailored made. Mos wasn't exactly lighting up the div prior to Margo. Mos was outboxed and out jabbed by Cotto. If Berto has the right game plan and doesn't get caught in a slugging match, he can pull this off.

I was actually thinking about this fight this morning
Shane has been off a year now....that's a LONG TIME at his age
but he is the definition of WARRIOR
I could see Berto giving Shane fits, and then Shane cracking that chin
Shane handled Collazo with ease - Berto not so much
:00x32

I think I like Berto in this one - not sure yet
I want to find out if Mosley is using any "prescribed medication" like Andre Ward and/or Tiger Woods

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
The Lebedev-Ismailov card is underway in Russia
fightnews has early undercard results

Mormeck and Maddalone fight in a few hours

No odds that I have seen anywhere
:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie