Boxing 12/16 - 12/19

Andrey

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2005
The Brainiac did you lost a lot? Sorry about that, looked like you did right bets. Your guy won but somehow got robbed in his own backyard.

The Brainiac

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2009
The Brainiac did you lost a lot? Your guy won but somehow got robbed in his own backyard.

Had over 9.5 rounds as the main bet in parlay with Sosnowski . Won an extra coin , wasn't planning to touch any side but odds were to good to be true so I threw a 100 in-play and then layed to end with $50 on all 3 outcomes .

trade743.jpg

People could get Adamu at + 5000 / 50/1 , 50.00 after the fight :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared

If only I knew , would switch those 50 to make 2500 :mj07:

Andrey

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2005
Nice to see that you don't lost a lot on this, I would lost more.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Horrendous
I must be blind
sorry Brain.....you deserved better
retarded ass judges

Last edited:

Fightwriter

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2008
Dilks looked a clear winner. When I take a position on a fighter I ALWAYS give the benefit of the doubt to the other man when there is a tight, either-way round. I had no doubt that Dilks won. In live betting, Dilks was -3300 with 40 seconds left in Rd 11. Then Bet365 took the lines down; they do this when the line manager feels that the fight is all over bar the shouting. ... In Britain at one time the visiting fighter almost always got the benefit of the doubt when well-fought bouts were decided on points. It looks as if those days returned for this fight. As I always say, when a fight goes to the cards you can NEVER breathe easily until the winner is announced, unless it is a Winky Wright-Trinidad type of whitewash when the judges can't possibly screw it up.

The Brainiac

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2009
Dilks looked a clear winner. When I take a position on a fighter I ALWAYS give the benefit of the doubt to the other man when there is a tight, either-way round. I had no doubt that Dilks won. In live betting, Dilks was -3300 with 40 seconds left in Rd 11. Then Bet365 took the lines down; they do this when the line manager feels that the fight is all over bar the shouting. ... In Britain at one time the visiting fighter almost always got the benefit of the doubt when well-fought bouts were decided on points. It looks as if those days returned for this fight. As I always say, when a fight goes to the cards you can NEVER breathe easily until the winner is announced, unless it is a Winky Wright-Trinidad type of whitewash when the judges can't possibly screw it up.

I write down closing lines at the end of the 12th round from betfair cuz they leave them open until the scorecard reading . $1,500 was placed on Dilks at 1.02 odds , which is -5000 american odds . :scared

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
"The eager Pole is outworking the Italian so far"
Sky announcers
go Sos go !

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
I write down closing lines at the end of the 12th round from betfair cuz they leave them open until the scorecard reading . $1,500 was placed on Dilks at 1.02 odds , which is -5000 american odds . :scared

:scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
crowd really behind Sos
must feel like Poland for him
good job....plan working so far
:toast:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member