Teron under 9.5
Ward-Miranda "does not go distance"

SMALL
Wlodarcyck
Johnson-Vargas over 9.5

PARLAYS
Teron-Hoffman-Steiglitz
Ramirez-Steiglitz-Ward

NO PLAY for me on Rogan-Sexton because I have never seen Sexton. I would have used Vanes M. and Saldivia for parlays, but no odds listed for those fights.

NO PLAY for me on Ricardo Torres either, but it will be interesting to see how he comes back from that BRUTAL headbutt KO from Kendall Holt. Poor Torres. His career changed instantly in one round. Twice (Cotto, Holt) this guy has been so damn close.

Good luck guys!
DSF Germany card starts in a few hours...if I can find a feed I will post.
:toast:

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
I dont like anyting in particular this week. I would have loved to bet on Johson @-200 or the like but the line moved to -400 or close to it, so thats no play for me.

Hoffman IMO is really capable of losing tonite against Botha, but the judges might have different a different opinion. (Botha is worth a shot though IMO.)

I like Rogan, but at that price I'm almost bound to go with Sexton, though I dont think he has a good shot.

Teron seems to me seriously overpriced, I'm almost tempted to go with Valtierre, but I reckon Teron corrects a few mistakes and gets the nod from the judges.

Wlodarcyck should beat Fragomeni, but the Italians are really criminals when it comes down to scoring or refereein a fight.

I could go on like this, but I think I might just quit right now...:shrug:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
I dont like anyting in particular this week. I would have loved to bet on Johson @-200 or the like but the line moved to -400 or close to it, so thats no play for me.

Hoffman IMO is really capable of losing tonite against Botha, but the judges might have different a different opinion. (Botha is worth a shot though IMO.)

I like Rogan, but at that price I'm almost bound to go with Sexton, though I dont think he has a good shot.

Teron seems to me seriously overpriced, I'm almost tempted to go with Valtierre, but I reckon Teron corrects a few mistakes and gets the nod from the judges.

Wlodarcyck should beat Fragomeni, but the Italians are really criminals when it comes down to scoring or refereein a fight.

I could go on like this, but I think I might just quit right now...:shrug:

Totally agree with you on most of these Zerwas....tough calls and/or over-priced favorites

But I DO think Teron is going to win....watch round 8 of the first fight....30 more seconds in that round and Valtierra is out of there....

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Good Luck to you too Romi. I think you are right about a lot of eyes being on the judges to be fair in this fight because all the publicity from the italian's last fight and Krzysztof Wlodarczyk's comments on the fight. I don't mind being wrong in a fair fight nearly as much as being right in the crooked ones. Corrupt judging stings the most.

Interesting article on fightnews. I'm not encouraging anybody to play it but I think ALi is live. I like his approach to the fight. He may eventually get stopped but he will be winning the fight on the cards IMO.

This is Ali being interviewed. I put it in the wrong post...my bad. I do have a few bucks on the Pole and Evan is also playing it.

?Ramirez isn?t an untouchable wizard of defense like his compatriot (Nicolino) Locche. He can be hit and hurt. I know, at 25 he is ten years younger than me. He is a powerful, energetic young man with a solid power in his fists. That is his advantage. On the other hand, I possess a major advantage myself, and that is my superior experience. I?m going to use it to disturb and to finally upset this guy. I have spent hours with my head coach Etibar Salihov in front of TV set watching his fights. We know all the strengths and all the weaknesses the Argentinean has. Ramirez is an open book for us?.

Last edited:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Botha vs. Hoffman starting now
I'm at work, can't do a full R by R
but I will update when I can

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
First bad news
Steiglitz went the distance
UD victory

at least he won though....parlays in shape

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Botha vs. Hoffman starting now
I'm at work, can't do a full R by R
but I will update when I can

Thx for the Ali link. I wasnt overly impressed. He fought a bum out of a tough man contest. I don't have a bundle on it. I'll be happy if the fight goes rds. Icing on the cake if Ali can pull the upset.

Rogan/Sexton strting soon on another link. Sinclair stopped doyle in 3 if anyone cares.

I layed the wood on Stieg @ wide odds but the wager didnt go through. I probably didn't confirm...fckkkkkkkkk

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Botha is a funny dude
he looks half asleep during the introductions
:mj07:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Botha is a joke man