Boxing 5/15 - 5/16

LordoftheLunch

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2009
@ Kramden

As you in gerneral predict fight very well how was the weekend for you?

What do you think of the Ali / Miranda fights?

You hit that! Good on you!:00x15

-> yeah lucky me as I palyed a 1,2,3 parlay on 8 underdogs this weekend.(5dimes) If Ali and Miranda win too I will celebrate and buy my girlfriend a new special coffee machine as she talked me into tring those parlays =)

Last edited:

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
@ Kramden

As you in gerneral predict fight very well how was the weekend for you?

What do you think of the Ali / Miranda fights?

-> yeah lucky me as I palyed a 1,2,3 parlay on 8 underdogs this weekend.(5dimes) If Ali and Miranda win too I will celebrate and buy my girlfriend a new special coffee machine as she talked me into tring those parlays =)

Decent so far. I had Sexton and I'm going with the Pole and Pantera for today. Ali looks decent but I'm passing on it.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Ward faces most dangerous foe in Miranda
http://www.ringtv.com/blog/671/ward_faces_most_dangerous_foe_in_miranda/

2068_586.jpg

LordoftheLunch

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2009
Hi Ghost,

thank for all the great work man. Those pics looks very intersting.

hmmm I hope Miranda is going to make it tonight, let?s wait and see.

Maybe even a small bet on Miranda on points.. you get around +2000 (I know it is very unlikly but this should be a "value" line)

Cheers
LotL

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Ram_rez-Ismailov_1.JPG

Ram_rez_1.JPG

Ismailov_1.JPG

With grim gestures and without a word, only the severity of sight was between the two boxers feeling each other. However, in dialogue with Notifight.com Ramirez, left front of the seated position after expressing grief: "I'm trained to do a smart fight and if I have to get to the twelve rounds but I am prepared, if you can finish the sooner the better."

Authorities will be the battle, Michael Ortega spoke of the United States, juries Ignacio Robles of Panama, Clark Sanmartino of United States and Argentine Ramon Cerd?n. As supervisor of the World Boxing Council, will act as the Panamanian Rolando Marcos Hermoso.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Ram_rez-Ismailov_1.JPG

Ram_rez_1.JPG

Ismailov_1.JPG

With grim gestures and without a word, only the severity of sight was between the two boxers feeling each other. However, in dialogue with Notifight.com Ramirez, left front of the seated position after expressing grief: "I'm trained to do a smart fight and if I have to get to the twelve rounds but I am prepared, if you can finish the sooner the better."

Authorities will be the battle, Michael Ortega spoke of the United States, juries Ignacio Robles of Panama, Clark Sanmartino of United States and Argentine Ramon Cerd?n. As supervisor of the World Boxing Council, will act as the Panamanian Rolando Marcos Hermoso.

Ramiraz looks like one tough sob. Like I said, I'll be happy if the fight goes rds and icing on the cake if ali can pull the upset.

I got a bundle on the Pole. I think the entire board is on it. He is now the favorite on a few sites. I'll echo what Graham said and just hope the fight is judged and reffed fairly. Lets go WlodskY!!!

Last edited:

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Ramirez looks like an Argentinean Rocky Marciano. He is one rugged looking dude.

LordoftheLunch

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2009
I just added a small amount on draw:
Fragomeni vs Wlodarczyk

hmm do not think that this will be the result, but the line was very nice dance1

olddirtyfighter

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2008
So it looks like I'm the only one on Italian tonight. If he manages to stay on his feet for the full route, he becomes a favorite because of site.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
So it looks like I'm the only one on Italian tonight. If he manages to stay on his feet for the full route, he becomes a favorite because of site.

very good thinking! Had he not gone down, it would have been his and exactly for the reason stated.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
La Pantera has been tamed
but not very impress by Ward down the stretch
stunk it out big tiime
I thought he could have KO'ed him with a few combinations
a big step up win overall
congrats Ward backers

pfcwintergreen

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2008
I understand your thinking, but I actually think Ward can stop Miranda. And so do the oddsmakers, who have set Ward ITD at even money.
Miranda could check that chin as well.

I think FIGHT WONT GO DISTANCE is a better play, but this is just one man's opinion

and for reference, I was on fire in April, cold as ice the last 3 weeks....so take my advice with a grain of salt
:shrug:

It was looking pretty grim halfway through the fight, but Miranda managed to get out-classed for the entire 12 without going down. That was a close one though; I think Ward could have put him to sleep if hadn't inexplicably started fighting inside Ricky Hatton style down the stretch.

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
The essence of this fight was Miranda couldn't hit Ward in the ass with a handful of rice. Ward wasn't overly impressive - no gimme that he gets by Froch. Pantera's better days are now behind him.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
It was looking pretty grim halfway through the fight, but Miranda managed to get out-classed for the entire 12 without going down. That was a close one though; I think Ward could have put him to sleep if hadn't inexplicably started fighting inside Ricky Hatton style down the stretch.

hey all that matters is the end result
congrats bro....you got it!
:mj06:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
RESULT:

SPLIT DECISION for VICTOR RAMIREZ

116-112
113-115
115-113