this dude is the definition of ass

shit, he's like homeless -4x version of bruce seldon

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
the white towel is thrown in
fight is over round 6
KJ wins by TKO

Damnit...now I really hate that guy. He couldn't take out smith who lost to rob calloway and he knocks out an undefeated vargas...arghhhhhhhh!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
vargas was pathetic....a physique that makes tony tubbs look like the marlboro man......

white guys....:lol:

White guys indeed. I thought the hispanic blood in him would carry him to 10. Wishful thinking.

LordoftheLunch

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2009
This is by far the best weekend of the Year.

:00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour

I had mid play on Botha + on Botha by dec.
Some mid play on Sexton and most important I did some crasy parlays combining the underdogs of the weekend, that worked out.

what a parlay Botha to Sexton would have been !
:scared
:thumb:

I hope can kurby to bed know and :mj18: as I am soooo exited =)

Last edited:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

Some mid play on Sexton and most important I did some crasy parlays combining the underdogs of the weekend, that worked out.

well done....i`m sticking with the more high profile stuff(not including manny...lol) and mma for awhile...

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007

Congrats on your wins Lord and no offense but it would be nice if you posted your plays before the results come out. You hit some big dogs in the last month 40-1, 20-1, and some good ones today but to my knowledge you haven't recommended or posted a single play b4 the actual fight (I could be wrong). All of us here post after the fact on occasion but for the most part we're posting our plays before the fact. It's beginning to look like you never lose and everybody knows there are no such players.

CrazyHorses

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2009
See this is the thing with Evan's strategy
it really is smart if you have the patience and perseverance
When a weekend like this comes along, and a few doggies hit, he is is the money HUGE
I don't agree with all his doggy plays all the time
but you can't disagree with the overall strategy
it has proven successful over time
very very smart
congrats to him

After the fact, but I thought Sexton had a great chance here. The best thing Rogan had done was beat a punched out, old Skelton. If I remember correctly, Skelton was absolutely taking Rogan to school making him look like a fool, but just couldn't quite get him out of there and ended up punching himself out of the fight.

EDIT: The TKO was a big surprise though, I thought if anything Sexton would of won on points.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
After the fact, but I thought Sexton had a great chance here. The best thing Rogan had done was beat a punched out, old Skelton. If I remember correctly, Skelton was absolutely taking Rogan to school making him look like a fool, but just couldn't quite get him out of there and ended up punching himself out of the fight.

EDIT: The TKO was a big surprise though, I thought if anything Sexton would of won on points.

Agreed. I think the group as a whole had a major brain fart by not playing it. Even if Sexton got beat, those +500 odds on a live doggie were to good to just pass up.

matt19780

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
After

So far this fight was the biggest surprise to me. I thought Martin Rogan would take Sexton into the late rounds and knock him out. It sounds like Rogan hurt Sexton many times just never finished him. I must give credit to Sexton for coming back many timess and hurting Rogan too. I really hate the rules in Ireland and England with the tko rule instead of going to the scorecards because if it is accidental headbutt, guys like holyfield get rewarded for using there heads. The only good thing was Rogan at -550 was just to high price to make a bet worth it. I think there ahould be a rematch! :)

Bet on MyBookie