Boxing 5/20 - 5/22

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
chagaev shuffles around the ring for 2:45...then jumps in at the end of the round with one combo,the crowd cheers and he banks another round....

life is good...

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
meehan scared and old
oh well
rnd 6 upcoming

Dreadful performance. He's just waiting for chag to drop the left as he cowers into the corner. Watch out for the talkers...they are mostly talk with little bite....this doggie has NO bite at all. Just a small throwaway wager but frustrating to watch.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Chag looking a little tired and he backed away in rd 7...gave meehan all the room he could ask for but meehan can't do shit to capitalize. An off rd for Chag but he still takes it.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I think Chag could get him out of there if he pressed the issue. Meehan is holding a lot and fighting to survive. 95% of his shots fall way short of the target. His ONLY chance is to let it all hang out...glorified sparring session right now

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Meehan has the look of utter defeat on his face. Chag has taken his heart and he could really take this in a rd or 2...I think meehan is ready. rd 10 coming up

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd 12 coming up...clean sweep on my card...surprised the ref has allowed meehan to hold so much...I'm ashamed of myself for watching 12 rds of this crap

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
Well, looks like no dice on the upsets. No biggie... Go Manfredo!! Go Marquez!!!

Hey guy's, I've got some hedge options with Hernandez against Manfredo tonight. Think it's worth it? I want to play it safe, but not throw money away either. I'm not sure Hernandez has really got a legit shot.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i`m wondering wtf happened to "touch of sleep" back in 2007......

that money`s been gone for almost 3 years?......seems like yesterday...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Well, looks like no dice on the upsets. No biggie... Go Manfredo!! Go Marquez!!!

Hey guy's, I've got some hedge options with Hernandez against Manfredo tonight. Think it's worth it? I want to play it safe, but not throw money away either. I'm not sure Hernandez has really got a legit shot.

In the same boat as you brother. Have Manfredo straight up and in a parlay...Decent amt of dough on this but IMO Hernandez has little chance...he'll need a ko. Also have a good scalp option on Rapha...Vas now +130....I REALLY like Rapha but Vasquez' has balls the size of an elephant...also a scalp option on the under wager as well...have some thinking to do here...I can have a decent winning week with the scalps or an excellent week if Manfredo and rapha win...:00x32 :00x32 ...good luck!

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
old davarryl always was a little "chinny"...

i remember him getting starched in the 1st by the all time great,retired undefeated(36-0) baby joe mesi.....

joe mesi....:0002

memories...memories....:sadwave:

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
bodog has picture of jhonny gonzalez and rafa marquez for tonights fight
:mj07:

maybe izzy faced changed too much after surgery bamboozled the web master lol

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
old davarryl always was a little "chinny"...

i remember him getting starched in the 1st by the all time great,retired undefeated(36-0) baby joe mesi.....

joe mesi....:0002

memories...memories....:sadwave:

Don't know what the hell was going on with DaVarrrylll that night?? He looked like a clumsy bar fighter until he got starched...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
In the same boat as you brother. Have Manfredo straight up and in a parlay...Decent amt of dough on this but IMO Hernandez has little chance...he'll need a ko. Also have a good scalp option on Rapha...Vas now +130....I REALLY like Rapha but Vasquez' has balls the size of an elephant...also a scalp option on the under wager as well...have some thinking to do here...I can have a decent winning week with the scalps or an excellent week if Manfredo and rapha win...:00x32 :00x32 ...good luck!

Hmmm...gotta agree that Hernandez has little chance. I'm feeling at this point to let it ride... if Hernandez were to pull it out I'll have to find a way to kick myself in the ass.