Sep 28, 2007
Here is the thing on this one Romi
At first I was for sure going to bet Kotelnik
Then I watched Khan demolish Barrera
I have heard nothing but good things coming out of Roach's gym the last month
Khan seems as ready as he will ever be
so I switched it up
I was convinced Khan was going to win
then last week, Maidana (whose toughness I VASTLY underrated) impressively stops Ortiz
and it made me think I am selling Kotelnik short
I am all confused on this
KHAN.....KOTELNIK.....KOTELNIK.....KHAN.....
I honestly don't know
I just can't peg it yet

Luckily I have another few weeks on this one
:shrug: :shrug:
Khan is my biggest bet of the year so far :scared .

I think he gives Kotelnik a lesson in speed and potentially cuts him to shreds.
I will not bet on someone with 13 stoppages to beat Khan.
Maidana and Khan are 2 different fighters. I always knew Kotelnik was a tough Bastard and Maidana reinforced that thought but Khan will kill him with speed.

Simpson was going to beat Truscott in their last fight before the cut. Simpson was killing him with body shots.

I think Agbeko has a GREAT chance to beat up Vic.

Good luck all :toast: :toast: :toast:

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
i think USS Cunningham should be able to win ITD against Wayne Braithwaite

unless the ref/commission is beyond retarded and a proponent of brain damage

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
i think USS Cunningham should be able to win ITD against Wayne Braithwaite

unless the ref/commission is beyond retarded and a proponent of brain damage

Cunningham isn't Guillermo Jones; Braithwaite went the distance with Mormeck then Macca ,AFTER being demolished by Jones.

In my book, that's durable. Cunningham doesn't even come close punching wise to these two.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
I'm still pissed at Cunningham for how he fought against Adamek
Dude boxed beautifully...for exactly one round!
:mj07:

then he decided to go "Victor Ortiz" in there....why would you ever bang with a guy like Adamek (or Maidana for that matter)

I learned about Cunningham's chin the hard way
:mad:

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Cunningham isn't Guillermo Jones; Braithwaite went the distance with Mormeck then Macca ,AFTER being demolished by Jones.

In my book, that's durable. Cunningham doesn't even come close punching wise to these two.

No, Cunningham doesn't crack like Jones but he brings a pace and lots of punches. He might be able to dominate "Big truck" enough to force him out. He did stop the very respectable Marco "Capt" Huck and even Adamek looked to be in some distress late in the fight.

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
do you guys think Vic can stop Agbeko?

that is my lean, but i am horrible at predicting KO/TKO
:mj07:
That fight requires deep analysis. Don King card. Agbeko a DK fighter. The fight is at 118. Agbeko can punch,catch and has ability. He struggled in his last bout with a tall puncher but still came through. Vic can be punctured and if he can't hurt Agbeko I think it might be his nature to fold. Very interesting fight.:00x32

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
Khan is my biggest bet of the year so far :scared .
I think he gives Kotelnik a lesson in speed and potentially cuts him to shreds.
I will not bet on someone with 13 stoppages to beat Khan.

WOW
I salute your balls of steel :eek:
I think Kotelnik has a lot more left than Barrera, and i suspect just one well timed shot from him could spell big trouble for Khan.

(The KO prop is +500 at Paddy, and i already maxed.)

But i need to watch out for the ref; if it's Terry O'Connor, my hedge will be Khan by KO instead of by dec.

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
No, Cunningham doesn't crack like Jones but he brings a pace and lots of punches. He might be able to dominate "Big truck" enough to force him out. He did stop the very respectable Marco "Capt" Huck and even Adamek looked to be in some distress late in the fight.

Good point.
If Cunningham shows up in the same unbelievable shape and motivation he was for Huck, ko will come.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007

Agreed. Big truck was nearly done against the cuban china chinned Hernandez. I'll be surprised if this one goes the dst.

matt19780

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
i just read Cunningham's trainer is now Naz Richardson
:0corn

I think Naz as a trainer is exactly what SS Cunningham needs. He really instills a displined game plan into fighter. Hopkins showed an obvious improvement in focus and consistency, but even more I still remember how he coached young, welterweight Rock Allen a few years ago. One round, Rock went out with reckless aggression just tring to knock the other guy out to please the crowd and when he came back to the corner Naz said to Rock, "Repeat after me, I am a professional and I will box like one." So, this should help because Cunnigham seems like a smart guy that would be receptive to Naz's training and advice.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
i just read Cunningham's trainer is now Naz Richardson
:0corn

Oh this is very good for Cunningham
Wish this fight was being televised

I was looking at some of the workout photos
I never heard of the guy fighting Demarco, but he looks formidable

Andrey

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2005
I like DeMarko and Darchinian for this week.
Just watched last fights of Darchinian and Agbeko. Agbeko not big 118 pounder so Darchinian should not have problem with this, also Agbeko ko ratio deceivingly high against very limited opposition. I notice that he never really hurt Gonzalez in last fight even though landed some clean shots. Also Agbeko was hurt to the body in the end of 10 round and was showing that he was hurt. All in all should be clear win for Darchinian. I believe odds are good on Darchinian.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie