Classy Bama fans

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Skipper

BITCH!!
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Knoxville
Don't worry about it. . . .alot of people from Alabama didn't have a problem with it either.

It's a dixie thang, we can't understand

Kinda like putting a student manager on a scissor-lift tower in 45 mph winds, with no one accepting responsibility?

:popcorn2

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Kinda like putting a student manager on a scissor-lift tower in 45 mph winds, with no one accepting responsibility?

Please, Skip. You know that ND is morally superior, and clearly above reproach. Who cares if BK has blood on his hands, the SEC oversigns.

Furthermore, the SEC is not the best football conference, or at least not by much. The only reason the SEC achieves success on the field is they cheat. Quality education is not provided in the SEC outside of vandy. I know that my LSU education did not amount to much. Fortunately, i live in the south, where food stamps and rental assistance are available to bridge the gap.:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado

Oh if that was the only thing that happened on that incident. What about altering video tapes prior to handing them over to OSHA, so that it prohibited them from doing a proper investigation.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Oh if that was the only thing that happened on that incident. What about altering video tapes prior to handing them over to OSHA, so that it prohibited them from doing a proper investigation.

Please, Tim. ND is a bastion of righteousness in today's otherwise dark society. Laws and regulations are never broken there. Let's please stick to talking about how the SEC oversigns players. You and I both know that oversigning is a far greater crime than obstruction of Justice. Culling players from a football roster is clearly more despicable than placing a team manager on death's door.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast

Actually everyone accepted responsibility and it ultimately landed on the school's president. ND has changed their approach to be sure that it doesn't happen again.

I know that doesn't fit into how you want to believe it, but that's how it ended.

Ask yourself honestly if you can see:
LSU fans doing the same to an Alabama fan? absolutely
Tennessee fans? yep
Ohio State fans? probably
Nebraska fans? probably not
Notre Dame fans? never

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Glad to see some Bama fans in this thread. I was afraid y'all missed it. . . .

Notre Dame hasn't been great in a long time, but when I root for them, I root for good kids that I like as people. I don't have to do the mental gymnastics that you all do to root for kids that you wouldn't invite into your house.

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
I love how ND fans have this moral superiority and smugness complex. Amazing since their football program has not been relevant for over 20 years.

Relevant or not, the chances of a a ND fan doing this are MUCH less than a Bama fan.

White collar crime 20 years later is a different story.

:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Skipper

BITCH!!
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Knoxville
2 hrs 45 min

And WTF is that about Bart? Why can't these cocksuckers not start these games at 2 and 5:30 at the latest? Fawking championship game gonna be ending at 10 PM. Heaven forbid the NFL interfere with a damn Indiana-Penn State matchup.

Sorry:topic:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg