Classy Bama fans

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
And WTF is that about Bart? Why can't these cocksuckers not start these games at 2 and 5:30 at the latest? Fawking championship game gonna be ending at 10 PM. Heaven forbid the NFL interfere with a damn Indiana-Penn State matchup.

Sorry:topic:

LOL.....You must have crawled into my head. I was just bitching about this exact thing, There are zero 3pm kickoffs all year until today, WHY START THAT SHIT TODAY!?!

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Actually everyone accepted responsibility and it ultimately landed on the school's president. ND has changed their approach to be sure that it doesn't happen again.

I know that doesn't fit into how you want to believe it, but that's how it ended.

Ask yourself honestly if you can see:
LSU fans doing the same to an Alabama fan? absolutely
Tennessee fans? yep
Ohio State fans? probably
Nebraska fans? probably not
Notre Dame fans? never

Give me a fucking break. You would have been all over nick saban had the blatant negligence involved in the death of that kid had happened in tuscaloosa instead of south bend.

In case anyone is wondering, I fucking hate snobs

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Skipper

BITCH!!
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Knoxville
Give me a fucking break. You would have been all over nick saban had the blatant negligence involved in the death of that kid if had happened in tuscaloosa instead of south bend.

I fucking hate snobs

:0008

"All of us are experts at practicing virtue at a distance."
T.M. Hesburgh

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Give me a fucking break. You would have been all over nick saban had the blatant negligence involved in the death of that kid had happened in tuscaloosa instead of south bend.

In case anyone is wondering, I fucking hate snobs

No - I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be using the death of an 20-year old to get a "zing" on another fan base, but whatever. . .

Notre Dame admitted fault, settled with the family (who think that ND handled the horrible situation as well as they could) and have changed their procedures on how they tape practice so that it doesn't happen again.

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
No - I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be using the death of an 20-year old to get a "zing" on another fan base, but whatever. . .

Notre Dame admitted fault, settled with the family (who think that ND handled the horrible situation as well as they could) and have changed their procedures on how they tape practice so that it doesn't happen again.

And everyone up the leadership chain got fired immediately and had their legacy shit on, right?

oh wait. Sorry, wrong school.

So the bama fans got a little giddy and rubbed his balls on the guys face. Remember 20 years ago when that shit would have been "gay" and the kid from Bama would have been outcast as a queer? I'd say this instance is a strong testamant to the civil rights movement.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
This guy's lawyers must have got their JD from the same chop-shop as Sandusky's attorney.

The eighteen year old victim was never physically harmed and, in fact, was so intoxicated that he would have had no recollection of the incident, but for a video posted online. Any "harm" is entirely post hoc and amplified by media more concerned with ratings and sensationalism than covering substantive news.

:facepalm:

http://deadspin.com/5879749/teabagg...te-is-too-damn-high-to-worry-about-teabagging

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
This guy's lawyers must have got their JD from the same chop-shop as Sandusky's attorney.

The eighteen year old victim was never physically harmed and, in fact, was so intoxicated that he would have had no recollection of the incident, but for a video posted online. Any "harm" is entirely post hoc and amplified by media more concerned with ratings and sensationalism than covering substantive news.

http://deadspin.com/5879749/teabagg...te-is-too-damn-high-to-worry-about-teabagging

:0003

ee, these guys are right. We all just need to relax, sit down, take a deep breath and stop being so doggoned testy about every lil thing.

Just another sad-sack excuse to persecute a good upstanding white man.

And you know that no matter what he does for the rest of his life, he'll just never escape this taint.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.

looks like his lawyers have a fighting chance...with this judge overseeing these proceedings

fail-owned-name-fail1.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
I know Jack likes these updates:

http://deadspin.com/5909254/brian-downing-krystal-restaurant-named-in-alabama-teabagger-lawsuit

Claiming "mental anguish, humiliation, embarrassment, anxiety and depression," the victim is seeking unspecified damages against Downing. Also named in the complaint is the Bourbon Street Krystal restaurant at which the incident occurred, with the dispute alleging Krystal "failed to undertake appropriate and reasonable measures to provide safety and security."

So the restaurant should have provided a safer place for a drunk fan to pass out at?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I know Jack likes these updates:

http://deadspin.com/5909254/brian-downing-krystal-restaurant-named-in-alabama-teabagger-lawsuit

Claiming "mental anguish, humiliation, embarrassment, anxiety and depression," the victim is seeking unspecified damages against Downing. Also named in the complaint is the Bourbon Street Krystal restaurant at which the incident occurred, with the dispute alleging Krystal "failed to undertake appropriate and reasonable measures to provide safety and security."

So the restaurant should have provided a safer place for a drunk fan to pass out at?

They could have told the guy to put his balls back where they belong and GTFO :shrug:

Thanks for the update. Now I'm pissed off again. :0003

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I want to give you some ether and put my nutsack on top of your head and dry hump your ear. . . . and now that I know you won't sue me, I'd like to go camping with you

It's all in fun :0074