Cup

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
It’s over,

Yep....just like I said 6 weeks ago....Oilers have ZERO chance of making the Stanley Cup final.

So yep it is over.

No Bacon...and testicles are fine.

Don't come back here crying...I keep warning you year after year about the Oilers and you never listen.

Dallas wins the series.

#nobacon is trending:smilies16

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I don’t know if I want to call my Oilers winnings yesterday a Jord follow or a Kick fade…

It couldn't be a "kick fade" because I only have series selections, which of course are plus money locks.....

So just call it a cult win......

:kurby

Ya want guaranteed money, ya take the Stars to win the series.

You want to join a cult and wear White Robes with Oiler logos branded on your forehead......follow Jord.

Jord never listens, I tell him year after year that the Oilers are frauds and they always fail, but, he refuses to listen. Again he thinks the Oilers will not only win the Stanley Cup, but every Oiler player will find a cure for cancer and lead him into the afterlife where glory and salvation awaits him.

The Oilers were super lucky to even make it this far, they lose the series to the Stars, my testicles are safe, and there is no need for bacon.🥓🥓

• Haha
Reactions: TurdofDoom

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
It couldn't be a "kick fade" because I only have series selections, which of course are plus money locks.....

So just call it a cult win......

:kurby

Ya want guaranteed money, ya take the Stars to win the series.

You want to join a cult and wear White Robes with Oiler logos branded on your forehead......follow Jord.

Jord never listens, I tell him year after year that the Oilers are frauds and they always fail, but, he refuses to listen. Again he thinks the Oilers will not only win the Stanley Cup, but every Oiler player will find a cure for cancer and lead him into the afterlife where glory and salvation awaits him.

The Oilers were super lucky to even make it this far, they lose the series to the Stars, my testicles are safe, and there is no need for bacon.🥓🥓
You sound like you can't figure it out so I'll just tell ya my guess. He never listens because he's like what? A 22.93267932x better capper than you in basically every sport possible while you simultaneously fill up his threads that HE starts ONLY to get attention for yourself, which makes you look insecure and weak. Remember it's only a guess so don't get all grouchy and bitchy and crybaby on me. Just an observation since around 2002. I could always be wrong.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
while you simultaneously fill up his threads that HE starts ONLY to get attention for yourself, which makes you look insecure and weak.

It is true I suffer from very low self esteem and yes I am massively insecure. And just the thought of anybody not liking me does cause me to not only break out in hives, but some anal leakage as well.

Approximately 92 percent of my self worth does come down to how many views I get on Madjacks, thankfully Jord has not banned me from any of his threads, thus I remain chipper.

My only saving grace is that I started a thread that has more views then any other thread in Madjacks history, if it were not for asian pussy, I'd have nothing to be proud of....

That thread alone has saved me from a lifetime of shame and to be honest it has got me through lots of very tough times.

Also...it is worth noting that Jord has a thread dedicated to Edmonton Oilers wearing Speedo's but he keeps that shit private, it has a shit-load of views and some very tasteful nudes, but due to Copyright infringements, that thread is not available for viewing.

Oh and one more thing, I currently have a tennis thread I started that has like 450 views, might even reach 500 by June. I usually only average about 10 views per thread, so this has really helped my self worth.....

So yeah, small baby steps, one day I'll be able stand on my own and not rely on others for views and affirmation, but until then I'll just have to seek attention elsewhere and make myself feel wanted and needed at the accomplishments of others. I am not proud of it, but it is how I roll.

And Dallas will win the series against the Oilers.

• Haha
Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Remember it's only a guess so don't get all grouchy and bitchy and crybaby on me. Just an observation since around 2002. I could always be wrong.

No, you nailed it, only thing you got wrong was the date, been like that since the early 1980's. My desire for attention and love goes back decades. I used to tell girls at parties I played for the Edmonton Oilers, I even had fake pictures of me in Oilers Jerseys and jock straps banging hookers and doing blow off their ass crack. It was all lies, but it made me feel special, so it was worth it.

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
No, you nailed it, only thing you got wrong was the date, been like that since the early 1980's. My desire for attention and love goes back decades. I used to tell girls at parties I played for the Edmonton Oilers, I even had fake pictures of me in Oilers Jerseys and jock straps banging hookers and doing blow off their ass crack. It was all lies, but it made me feel special, so it was worth it.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

Thanks for the info, I do hear voices in my head telling me the Oilers are the best team in the NHL. I eventually figured out it was Jord planting a tape recorder under my bed repeating the words "McDavid is sexy and awesome".

But again, thanks for the medicine recommendations, I might need em later down the road, so yes, thanks for that. :smilies8

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
:smilies4 More excited for the outcome of the series for this thread purposes, than i am excited about my bet on the series.

This Is Us Randall GIF by NBC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
The Edmonton Oilers and Dallas Stars series is tied up 2-2, next two outta three games are in Dallas.

The testicles could not be any safer.:smilies1

#nobacon

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I have some group sex with Mila Kunis, Marisa Miller, Jennifer Lawrence, Miranda Kerr, Ana Ivanovic, Kobe Tai, Camila Giorgi, and Amanda Seyfried set up forJune 1st. I'll obviously need my testicles for that, but no worries, my testicles could not be safer. I mean I was going to be nice and give those ladies a "heads up" (pardon the pun) that I might not be able to make it. But since the Oilers have no chance of beating Dallas, there is no need to cancel:smilies1

I just got a fax from Emily Ratajkowski and she'll be joining the gang for the group sex, she asked if I am still attending and I told her not to worry, the Oilers have no chance of beating Dallas.

She was very happy to hear that.

And oh yeah, Miranda Kerr was booked up on June 1st, so we had to reschedule for June 5th, Dallas will be in the final by then, so all good✔️

Anyway can't wait to see my girls, it will be fun :smilies1

#nobacon
#testiclesaresafe

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
update.......

The Edmonton Oilers lead the best of seven series three games to two.

Oh shit, looks like I might need to go out and buy a new blender, a sharp scalpel blade, and some bacon.

Oh no.......:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sad Oh No GIF by Warner Archive