It’s not looking good chip.

Nancy Pelosi Baseball GIF by GIPHY News

Reactions: TurdofDoom

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
I‘m betting Edmonton twice if I have to the rest of the way but hopefully just once more this series. I’m on team bacon here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Note: If the Oilers make the Stanley Cup final, I'll cut off my testicles, put em in a blender, and consume them with a side of bacon.

Well it looks like I am going to need a blender, I was going to head out and buy a new one, but it turns out I don't need to do that. It just so happens this random lady walked into the kitchen and said I could use hers, that was nice of her.

She even tested it out for me, and yep it works just fine. Very nice of her to let me use her blender, that saves me a couple bucks.

Nice to see there are good people in the world that are there for you in a time of need. I needed a blender, and she came through, such a nice gesture.

blenders-with-the-safest-bpa-free-food-contact-surfaces-7.jpg

Reactions: TurdofDoom
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
So is Kick dickless now. I don’t even remember what the whole bacon thing was.

But grab the bacon. Cut your ballls off and whatever else you said.

• Haha
Reactions: boomer1

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Too easy boys

I can't remember a team this fucking lucky to make the Stanley Cup Final.......they have been so lucky they will most likely win the Stanley Cup now. It is hilarious how fucking lucky this team was all playoffs. One of the worst teams to and most underserving to ever to make the Final.....and they will win it all now🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

But hey....sometimes average teams win it all, it wouldn't be the first time.

Skinner has had a horseshoe up his ass all playoffs.....he'll win the Conn Smyth now:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well I was wrong, first time since 1995 that I have been wrong about anything, guess I was due. :kurby

Dallas was the better team in every game except Game 5, but that doesn’t mean shit if ya don’t win the game. The Oilers have had a horseshoe up their ass the entire playoffs, they shouldn’t have even made the semi final, let alone the final. And now they play Florida which is another team way better than them, and they will probably beat the Panthers, unreal. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

This super lucky over-rated team will not only win the Stanley Cup now, but I’ll have to watch them win without my testicles, yep that sucks.

Ok, now I gotta rip off my testicles (I am too scared to use a scalpel around my penis) put em in a blender eat em, this is going to hurt like a motherfucker, I am not looking forward to it, but hey my balls had a good run, they brought me lots of joy, we had some fun times, but it is over now.

I’ll post the video on some fetish websites, gotta be a market for dudes eating their own balls, contact Jack for the link if you wanna watch.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Well I was wrong, first time since 1995 that I have been wrong about anything, guess I was due. :kurby

Dallas was the better team in every game except Game 5, but that doesn’t mean shit if ya don’t win the game. The Oilers have had a horseshoe up their ass the entire playoffs, they shouldn’t have even made the semi final, let alone the final. And now they play Florida which is another team way better than them, and they will probably beat the Panthers, unreal. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

This super lucky over-rated team will not only win the Stanley Cup now, but I’ll have to watch them win without my testicles, yep that sucks.

Ok, now I gotta rip off my testicles (I am too scared to use a scalpel around my penis) put em in a blender eat em, this is going to hurt like a motherfucker, I am not looking forward to it, but hey my balls had a good run, they brought me lots of joy, we had some fun times, but it is over now.

I’ll post the video on some fetish websites, gotta be a market for dudes eating their own balls, contact Jack for the link if you wanna watch.
Jack. Please share link of Kick cutting his balls
Off and eating them with bacon. TYIA

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Jack. Please share link of Kick cutting his balls

Unless eatmyfluffyballs.nl and bacontesticles.nl are Madjack Sponsors he won't be posting them here, one must follow copyright laws. He'll e-mail you the link, if you ask nicely.

Also, I sent the link to Conor McDavid, you can contact him for the link as well. I know you have his phone number so just call him and he'll give you the web address.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spud69

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Enjoyed this thread and appreciate Kicks dedication to his picks. 🤪
However, Great example of don’t wager more than you can afford to lose!🙈🤪🤯🤣
I’m not a hockey guy so just tailed Jord and double up if Others agree!