No Way Wow GIF
Oh My God Omg GIF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Oh hey cunt. You have any more “dime” plays for me to fade or you just going to stick to hanging on Jord’s nutsack begging him to post?
Some of us are betting with real money unlike you. LOSER.

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
well dipshit, he posted an “enorme” play so I felt a light hearted gif was called for. I don’t notice your cunty ass posted above me or I would have refrained so as not to hurt your weird ass sensitivity to posting pictures. Keep those dime plays coming winner!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well I was wrong, I thought Edmonton was only going to win one game......now Edmonton will have three wins and it all comes down to Game 7.

kickserv = wrong

Jord = happier then a fat kid on a Twinkie

bar twinkie GIF

Reactions: tcon142

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
Well I was wrong, I thought Edmonton was only going to win one game......now Edmonton will have three wins and it all comes down to Game 7.

kickserv = wrong

Jord = happier then a fat kid on a Twinkie

bar twinkie GIF
You're an obtuse piece of flotsam. No one cares about anything you post other than to fade you, you narcissistic schizophrenic mush. Also, I promise I won't read what you reply so don't bother tardboy.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
You're an obtuse piece of flotsam.

pointspred fred sets another record......not only does he have the hottest wife on Madjacks, but he now owns the record for using the most intellectual words ever used in the Penalty Box forum.

"Obtuse" and "flotsam" in the same sentence, fuck that is impressive shit. Hell, even Connor McDavid can't pull that off.

Dragons Den Yes GIF by CBC

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

Oh hey cunt. You have any more “dime” plays for me to fade or you just going to stick to hanging on Jord’s nutsack begging him to post?

You're an obtuse piece of flotsam. No one cares about anything you post other than to fade you, you narcissistic schizophrenic mush. Also, I promise I won't read what you reply so don't bother tardboy.

pointspred fred sets another record......not only does he have the hottest wife on Madjacks, but he now owns the record for using the most intellectual words ever used in the Penalty Box forum.

"Obtuse" and "flotsam" in the same sentence, fuck that is impressive shit. Hell, even Connor McDavid can't pull that off.

Dragons Den Yes GIF by CBC
Okay let's end this right here, it's distracting what the forum is for. No more, please.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Jord - All ways - PL and Periods?

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I'm not on this huge tonight, honestly.

I went very large all the ways the last 2, and i have some nice futures...

I made some standard Oilers plays and will look live for this game...

I don't feel as conifdent as last 2... Florida looked good periods 2 and 3 last game

• Sad
Reactions: TurdofDoom