Farewell Matt Leinert

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
3 Seconds said:
So therefore smart guy, by mocking one (a) with a :mj07: based solely on the condition of not attending college, it is safe,LOGICALLY ,to substitute any that meet that sole condition stated to apply to (a) as well.

Way to go D-Nice :clap:

Your mistake is that I did not mock him BECAUSE he didnt go to college

Hey dumb dumb, YOU FORGOT THE NUMBER ONE RULE OF LOGIC!
1.) MAKE SURE ANY ASSUMPTIONS ARE CORRECT AND ACCURATE

You assume I'm mocking him because he didnt go to college....go reread, thats NOT why
I mocked him because HE MADE FUN OF LEINHART FOR NOT GOIN PRO! Whether he went to college or not is a secondary characteristic of the initial reason I mocked him

SINCE YOUR UNDERLYING ASSUMPTION IS INCORRECT, your whole argument is incoherent and irrelevant. you got too far ahead of yourself. Go back to basics grandpop

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
DerekNJND said:
You obviously didnt go to college, because if you did you would understand the how incredible one more year actually is.

Dont get me wrong, I am NOT a Leinhart fan, but knocking him for LIVING THE GOOD LIFE for one more year??? Cmon man If you wouldnt do the same you're the circle jerker

matter of fact, heres the quote I started with. Looks like I'm criticizing him for making fun of Leinhart! Where does it say ANYTHING about the army, logic equations, or ridicule BECAUSE he didnt go to college? Where you invented these delusions is beyond me. The only thing I ASSUME or SAY about people who didnt go to college is that they WOULDNT UNDERSTAND THE COLLEGE LIFE, AND WHY AN ATHLETE WOULD STAY!!
That part is 100% accurate, and the only thing I said about people who didnt go to college!!

:stfu: keep it coming. I'll keep ripping you up all day long till you finally stop

Last edited:

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
DerekNJND said:
I still dont think you even went to college :mj07:

Right there. Mocking him with a :mj07: because he didnt go to college.

Therefore all is correct.

I am hardly a grandpop. I doubt I am any more than 7 or 8 years older than you D-Nice.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
DerekNJND said:
matter of fact, heres the quote I started with. Looks like I'm criticizing him for making fun of Leinhart! Where does it say ANYTHING about the army, logic equations, or ridicule BECAUSE he didnt go to college? Where you invented these delusions is beyond me. The only thing I ASSUME or SAY about people who didnt go to college is that they WOULDNT UNDERSTAND THE COLLEGE LIFE, AND WHY AN ATHLETE WOULD STAY!!
That part is 100% accurate, and the only thing I said about people who didnt go to college!!

:stfu: keep it coming. I'll keep ripping you up all day long till you finally stop

Read this again 3 seconds....

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
3 Seconds said:
Right there. Mocking him with a :mj07: because he didnt go to college.

Therefore all is correct.

I am hardly a grandpop. I doubt I am any more than 7 or 8 years older than you D-Nice.

I still dont think YOU even went to college EITHER 3 Seconds :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Is that mocking you for NOT going to college, if you did indeed go?

NO, its calling you a LIAR and laughing at THAT

....like I said ALL DAY. Dont be sour because I called you out for makin fun of someone losing 22k. Just apologize and get over it. Takin it out on me wont change what YOU did.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
DerekNJND said:
Your mistake is that I did not mock him BECAUSE he didnt go to college

Hey dumb dumb, YOU FORGOT THE NUMBER ONE RULE OF LOGIC!
1.) MAKE SURE ANY ASSUMPTIONS ARE CORRECT AND ACCURATE

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: & you have the nerve to mock those who didnt attend college. Where is your brain?!?

Man everytime you post something you make yourself look more & more dumb.

THE PURPOSE OF LOGIC IS to PROVE or DISPROVE STATEMENTS based on PROOF.

So to say the #1 rule of logic is "1.) MAKE SURE ANY ASSUMPTIONS ARE CORRECT AND ACCURATE" is absolutely just silly. :s4:

Of course you have assumptions that are incorrect & inaccurate if you didnt there would be no need for logical proofs & laws. In logic you love all assumptions & premises correct or incorrect without them you would have nothing to prove or disprove.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
DerekNJND said:
Dont be sour because I called you out for makin fun of someone losing 22k.

Again another falsehood on your end, but hey when you have nothing left to hang your hat I guess you grasp for anything you can.

Pathetic, D-Nice.

:s4:

Last edited:

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
3 Seconds said:
:

So to say the #1 rule of logic is "1.) MAKE SURE ANY ASSUMPTIONS ARE CORRECT AND ACCURATE" is absolutely just silly. :s4:

How is that silly? If you knew ANYTHING about logic you would realize that for an argument to make sense, the UNDERLYING assumption MUST be correct! If it isnt, any conclusion reached based on that assumption is also incorrect!

Lets assume, incorrectly, that Vince Young stinks at football. If I say I hate Vince Young, can you say that I hate EVERYONE who stinks at football?

NO, you CANT! Thats called a G-E-N-E-R-A-L-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N. Look it up! A statement is only true IF you can state it in its contra positive and it is STILL TRUE!

The contra positive of what I said is: Someone does NOT stink at football, so I do NOT hate them. Can you assume that is true? Maybe my accountant is one HELL of a football player but I hate him. THAT is why your argument does not make sense

Disproved? There ya go :)

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
3 Seconds said:
:
Of course you have assumptions that are incorrect & inaccurate if you didnt there would be no need for logical proofs & laws. In logic you love all assumptions & premises correct or incorrect without them you would have nothing to prove or disprove.

Conclusions are the PRODUCT of assumptions. If your underlying ASSUMPTIONS are incorrect, the conclusion is incorrect

Assume, incorrectly, that 2+2=5. Incorrect assumption, (hopefully for you), right?

Now we know 3+1= 4. If you conclude that 2+2 is greater than 3+1 BASED ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT 2+2 is 5, IT MAKES YOUR CONCLUSION INCORRECT!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
This is 3 SEcond's CLASSY remarks following the USC game:

3 Seconds said:
I am happy about Scott losing his $$$, and he does need to eat his humble pie. If he doesnt come on here & praise VY, Mack Brown, the Texas OL & the D for getting 3 4th down stops & getting stops when it counted against the D they had no chance to stop, then I will lose all respect for the guy.

SCHEME THAT USC. YOU FREAKING LOST. PETE CARROLL THE FREAKING "GREATEST D MIND IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL" gave up 41 pts tonight. EAT IT!

He made his bed, it is now time to lie in it.

you are one sick and twisted person!

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
and YOU are now on my IGNORE list 3 Second Man, as affectionately called by the ladies. So post away, but now who got the last laugh? :s4: :mj07:

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Now you are doing stuff that is so desperate it has to violate some of the rules of posting here @ MJ's. :mj10:

Here is my original post b4 you changed my words & then quoted it.

"I am not happy about Scott losing his $$$, but he does need to eat his humble pie. If he doesnt come on here & praise VY, Mack Brown, the Texas OL & the D for getting 3 4th down stops & getting stops when it counted against the D they had no chance to stop, then I will lose all respect for the guy.

SCHEME THAT USC. YOU FREAKING LOST. PETE CARROLL THE FREAKING "GREATEST D MIND IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL" gave up 41 pts tonight. EAT IT!"

It can be viewed by all as the 28th post in a thread by Six Five titled Wheres Scott4USC......?

THE POSTED HAS NEVER BEEN EDITED SO THERE IT IS CERTAIN PROOF WHO THE LIAR IS YOU SAD LITTLE MAN.

:nono:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
3 Seconds said:
It can be viewed by all on as the 28th post in a thread by Six Five titled Wheres Scott4USC......?

THE POSTED HAS NEVER BEEN EDITED SO THERE IT IS CERTAIN PROOF WHO THE LIAR IS YOU SAD LITTLE MAN.

:nono:

LOL :mj07: :mj07: :clap:

It can be read in chapter 65 page 34, row 9...yeah yeah yeah

you are CALLED as the SCUM that you are!

It was worth doing and posting just ONE MORE TIME to get that reaction from you

When your wife asks what keeps you up at night with high blood pressure, you can tell her DEREK owns me!.

NOW, i"m done with you. I just wanted to expose you as the freak of nature that you are

:s4: Last laugh laughs Best, sooooooooo true

Late

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
DerekNJND said:
How is that silly? If you knew ANYTHING about logic you would realize that for an argument to make sense, the UNDERLYING assumption MUST be correct! If it isnt, any conclusion reached based on that assumption is also incorrect!

Lets assume, incorrectly, that Vince Young stinks at football. If I say I hate Vince Young, can you say that I hate EVERYONE who stinks at football?

NO, you CANT! Thats called a G-E-N-E-R-A-L-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N. Look it up! A statement is only true IF you can state it in its contra positive and it is STILL TRUE!

The contra positive of what I said is: Someone does NOT stink at football, so I do NOT hate them. Can you assume that is true? May
be my accountant is one HELL of a football player but I hate him. THAT is why your argument does not make sense

Disproved? There ya go :)

This is completely flawed, but since I am on your ignore list I wont bother with the details, but I will give you the first hint, there arent assumpstions in logical proofs, there are only premises. Also why are you basing all this off the fact that there can't be premises that are false, without false premises there would be no need for logical proofs as everything would be a certain truth.

I will give Scott one thing at least he is an intelligent guy. Never would have thought a USC education far superior to one from Notre Dame.

Its OK, I understand that you have been completely :mj122: in all our discussions. I dont blame you for giving up, it has to be tough & crushing your confidence. :mj07:

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
DerekNJND said:
LOL :mj07: :mj07: :clap:

It can be read in chapter 65 page 34, row 9...yeah yeah yeah

you are CALLED as the SCUM that you are!

It was worth doing and posting just ONE MORE TIME to get that reaction from you

When your wife asks what keeps you up at night with high blood pressure, you can tell her DEREK owns me!.

NOW, i"m done with you. I just wanted to expose you as the freak of nature that you are

:s4: Last laugh laughs Best, sooooooooo true

Late

Just proof another lie. I thought I was on your ignore list.

You can have the last so called laugh, I feel pity for a man that can made so desperate in an internet gambling forum, nonetheless a college student. It is really a very sad state. It will all be OK one day D-Nice..... :mj07:

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
blgstocks said:
I think derek has been banned LOL about damn time

nah just ignoring 3 INCHES from Texas after giving him my final SNITCH SLAP

True to my word, I havent read his posts in response to me, nor will I. Sorry if he keeps wasting everyone's time and space by bashing me, especially beings as I dont even read.

Guess its better to go out on top :)

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
CWood97 said:
First off, I'm a University of Michigan graduate, class of 2000.

On Leinert, I suppose the being the #1 pick isn't the good life? He is a grandstanding punk, and I can't stand the fact that idiots suck his ass for "being so selfless by coming back". He stuck around to party and see his mug on ESPN. Don't think NFL GM's didn't notice.

BTW , nice call on Leinhart. ESPN estimates he will be the #2 pick overall. Man, he BLEW it by staying that extra year, didnt he? :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Never know how a guy will turn out in nfl but do know a few things one is he does not have the arm they can only build so much on it the strength. 2 his screen passing and short flat passes float no zip you won't get by on that in nfl linemen can run like some linebackers in college the whole game is much faster very very faster and he holds on to ball to long always has, and that is going to be his biggest problem besides arm strength which is still a 2nd behind holding ball to long. and that was because he could get away with it in college had a great line and gave him time when he did not see open man , does not have great field vision and he had wide outs who would get open due to speed , well that is a curse for him going into nfl he can be taught to get rid of it quick if he can scan the field better you don't have 4-6 secs in nfl like he got in college which led to him holding ball to long..

The arm strength is going to hurt him on the pass that has to go across the field to the other side lines nfl db's will eat that up same as his floating screen and passes to the flat he needs to stick them. all is workable but he is going to really have to work on arm strength and will have 2-3 years to do it he won't start any sooner then that for anyone.

he has good foot work and squares up nice but just not a lot behind it to zing it in there. in college he could throw ball dep by going high and wide outs were so good and fast they could make adjustments to the ball but in nfl that won't happen and he will never be able to go across the middle till he learns to get rid of ball quick and gets more arm strength, it is the same as a pitcher you can pick up a few mph's on proper machanics and long toss and strength drills but 3 is about max you either have it or you don't. firld vision he can pick up he was cursed by having to much time to throw ball and still lot of times he would throw the wrong pass off of reads he hit the passes lot of times but he could of hit for more if his vision was better has more trouble throwing to right side of field or seeing the whole right side and should be other way around.

I just think he is avg always have and had players around him who made him better then he is, he had one hell of a line and backs who could catch lot of his yards were off of yac thanks to all the talent he was blessed to have played with. he had great backs and great wide outs but line was a major + for him. he also got to big of s head his last year i saw him yell at other players on the filed many times and you can't do that you don't show up teammate on the field that is not a leader.

Like i said he will get 3 years to learn no quicker unless someone goes down so can learn lot of what he needs to work on all except the arm strength. in the nfl you have to be able to stick it on the line between a needle and he is more of a floater . I think he was a much better leader as a jr this year he had a big head and can't have that. for key players that means anyone but linemen who do all the work but white and bush will have much better pro carees IMO then him white is a jr bus and bush can play anywhere he has the speed and vision that can't be taught one of the best i have seen in a long time.

only time will tell i would not waste a first pick on him think he will go in late 1st early 2nd.

go on scott try and chip away at my points:D

also told you gwaltney would not make it at wv he is juco bound. I don't think he even went to class after mid way through the season. you can search i said he would not start i knew about speed slayton had they were going to make him a db if they red shirted him now he will never lose his spot fastest guy on team one of the fastest in college fb his 40 is faster then bush's 40 and that is moving. gwaltney would not of started or played at usc either that is why i thought he would go to ohio.st and now that door is closed after he gets grades up and i am sure usc won't have a spot for him either. I look for him to be at rutgers in a year if he can even stay in school and was far from stupid above avg sat and great gpa with college prep classes his last year. waste of talent because he was not getting time he wanted then got hurt and then dog house.

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
Ape, you've done your homework, I enjoyed the information in your post. The only thing you are overlooking is the "winning" edge. The NFL is a business. Businesses look at the bottom line. In the NFL, the bottom line is WINS. The other stuff you mentioned are indicative of how many games a QB can help you win, but nothing speaks more loudly than a 37-2 college record. NOTHING.

Am I predicting Leinhart will be a great NFL QB? No of course not. As an ND fan I hate him and would love to see him flop. However this debate was based on his DRAFT POSITION, and there are PLENTY of LOSING NFL TEAMS that have nothing to lose by taking a leader/winner early in the draft. Because of his ability to win games, some team will take him in the top 5 of the draft.

if you recall, nobody said he was good enough to start when Palmer left and they were dead wrong. And you are right, he had a great supporting cast and some great receivers in his tenure at USC. But the last time I checked football, even in the NFL, is a TEAM sport and other players MUST contribute to ANYONE's SUCCESS! That argument is overrated.

The bottom line is that staying at USC and going 11-1 could not have hurt Leinhart. If anything, if as Sex Ape says, and Leinhart was LACKING in some fundamental QB qualities, then another year in college could only HELP his development