WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
10 Game of the Year ? [476] New York Jets

Total Sports Solutions - Mon Dec 1st, 2014 8:30pm EST
* Guaranteed play option selected.

Expert Preview: This is our Monday Night Football Game of the Year.. Swami Group..

Mark Lawrence

Dolphins

bobo3020

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2013
BW goes 2-2 in NFL and 4-3 in CFB!! Small profit on equal unit management, grading these at 11/10, 6-5 overall, +.50 unit for him.

When you see "Computer Plays - Billy Walters", some schmuck is using his name for prestige to put out plays to get clients, that's not the real Billy Walters that puts out the plays. He stays anonymous for the most part and has a long list of runners for him to keep Vegas on edge.

One key point folks can make in watching lines, if a college football line moves more than 3 pts within 2-3 days of opening, more times than naught it was a large money move by someone Vegas fears, so the line keeps moving in that direction, for instance, say a total opens at 59 (UTEP/MT on Saturday) and move downs to 52, it's more than just weather moving that line down, it's people keep pounding the "UNDER", which Billy contributes because people that find out what he played, follow and keep unloading on that TOTAL or SIDE, many times they win and many times they will lose and sometimes they middle those lines because they know the ending number on that total or side might be between that opening and closing number, we call it a "middle". It doesn't happen all that much, the "middle" that is.

My contact told me yesterday that money came in heavy on Missouri before the posted number of -13 on Alabama that we got to see on the line service I utilize and that Ohio State money came in at +4 moving line to +3 but over 60% of public is on Wisconsin.

We'll see what happens this week!!

GL

:0008

Thanks! I can't believe I missed your 10 unit plays! I had denver, but would have loaded up :). Was at camp with almost 0 internet reception. Good luck this week!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Thanks! I can't believe I missed your 10 unit plays! I had denver, but would have loaded up :). Was at camp with almost 0 internet reception. Good luck this week!

Thnx Bobo!! :)

Early action from BW!!

Over 54 1/2 ECU/UCF (went to 55 1/2, now 54 1/2)
Ala -13 (went to -15, now -14 1/2
Wisconsin -3 1/2 (-4 1/2 now)
Oregon -13 (-14 1/2 now)
Over 68 Fresno/Boise (moved to 69 1/2, now it's 68 again)

NFL -

Eagles pk (moved to -1 1/2, now -1)
Over 50 Dal/CHI (moved to 51 1/2, now 51)
NE -3 (moved to -4, now -3 1/2)
Giants +1 (moved to -1 NYG)
Balt +3 (moved to +2 1/2)

That's all!

In College hoops tonight he played :

LMU +7 (now +5)
Spurs -7 (moved to -9, to -8 now -8 1/2 again)

GL!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Thnx Bobo!! :)

Early action from BW!!

Over 54 1/2 ECU/UCF (went to 55 1/2, now 54 1/2)
Ala -13 (went to -15, now -14 1/2
Wisconsin -3 1/2 (-4 1/2 now)
Oregon -13 (-14 1/2 now)
Over 68 Fresno/Boise (moved to 69 1/2, now it's 68 again)

NFL -

Eagles pk (moved to -1 1/2, now -1)
Over 50 Dal/CHI (moved to 51 1/2, now 51)
NE -3 (moved to -4, now -3 1/2)
Giants +1 (moved to -1 NYG)
Balt +3 (moved to +2 1/2)

That's all!

In College hoops tonight he played :

LMU +7 (now +5)
Spurs -7 (moved to -9, to -8 now -8 1/2 again)

GL!

BW went 0-2 on his hoops picks, but I don't track those everyday. He's 2-0 so far in NFL/CFB hitting both totals!!

GLE!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Pointwise Phones
The lower the units, the stronger the play

4* Louisiana Tech
4* Georgia Tech
3* TCU
2* Oklahoma

JASON SHARPE (CFB)

***CFB GAME OF THE YEAR***

8 Unit Play Take #127 Wisconsin -4
over Ohio State (Saturday 8:15pm est):

I was looking to bet on Wisconsin in this match-up even before the injury to Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett as we have one of the more undervalued teams in the country here going against one of more overvalued one?s.

The loss of Barrett to Ohio State is huge. This is just a guy having an average season but instead this was the Big Ten quarterback of the year and a guy many felt was a Heisman finalist as well. The Buckeyes go with Cardale Jones here in this game. This is asking a lot of Jones who came into this season as the 3rd string quarterback and still hasn?t taken a meaningful snap yet. This isn?t guy who is in this position because he?s played well and took over the quarterback job but instead he?s only playing because of injuries. He?s not only being asked to beat one of the top defenses in the nation here in his first real action of his college football career but he also has the pressure of trying to win a conference championship and on top of that to do enough to impress the college football playoff committee as well.

Wisconsin comes playing some excellent football. If not for an unlucky turnover filled game against Northwestern earlier this season they would also be undefeated in the Big Ten. Their only other loss was against LSU in a game they dominated for most of the game. The Badgers have the top running back in the country in Melvin Gordon and he will be a load to stop. The Buckeyes defense has struggled against some of the better running teams they?ve faced as 3 of their last 4 opponents ran for over 5 yards a carry and averaged over 200 yards against them. The Badgers haven?t been stopped this season on the ground and I don?t expect them to be here either.

Take Wisconsin in this one.

3-Unit Play. Take Cincinnati-7

3-Unit Play. Take Florida St.-4

NORTHCOAST SPORTS all freebie phone call plays on their hotline

Early Bird POW ?- TCU -32

Underdog POW ?? Ohio St. +4

Mountain West POW ?? Boise St. -21

Big 12 POW ?? Baylor -7.5

Spreitzer CFB Conf Tapout GOY

Florida St

Perfect Game Picks

Louisiana Tech/Marshall ? Over 68.5 (-110)
If you combine last weeks games together that these two teams played in it would add up to 240 points! Yes that is correct, 240 points. Louisiana Tech beat Rice 76-31 and Marshall lost to Western Kentucky 67-66 in an OT thriller. The teams both have super star players on their teams and they will have every opportunity to put up gaudy numbers. We looked at taking Louisiana Tech plus the points but the total is a much safer approach (we had this game at 80.5 for the over under prior to the line being released).

Boise State -22.5 (-105)
Our co-favorite play of the week is the late game in College Football on Saturday. There are two reasons why we love this game. The first reason is Boise St. star running back Jay Ajayi, who has been absolutely unstoppable this year. Ajayi has rushed for a ridiculous 1635 yards with 24 TD?s. He is very dangerous catching the ball as well, with 45 grabs for 536 yards and 4 TD?s. Ajayi is going to go wild and could break the recently set single game Rushing record.
The second reason we like this game so much goes along with the first reason. Fresno St. is atrocious against the run game, as they allow 212.2 yards per game. They have faced some good run teams this year, but Ajayi and his Boise St. team is on a whole different level.
Expect Boise to be up by at least 21 by halftime and continue to pour it on. The favorite in this match up is 11-2 ATS in the past 13 meetings.

MADDUX SPORTS (CFB)

Alabama -14.5 (10*)

Florida State -4 (10*)

Wisconsin vs Ohio State - Over 52.5 (10*)

Robert Ferringo

8* Florida State

1* Iowa St.
1* Temple
1* Kan St.
1* Okla St
2* Loui Tech

Mike Davis

CFB.

8*Temple

5* UCon
5* Flor St

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Brandon Lang

75 Dimes - Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets +4
at home over the Florida State Seminoles, 8:00 PM EST

Free play - Baylor Bears -7 at home over the Kansas State Wildcats

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
HILTON CONTEST
===============

TOP CONTESTANTS

(49-16): Miami / Pitt / Clev / Ariz / NE

(46-19): Balt / Pitt / Jax / NYG / Seatt
(46-19): Cincy / Clev / St Louis / Ariz / Atlanta
(46-19): Clev / Hstn / NYG / KC / NE

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
EXECUTIVE FOOTBALL

650% GOY cincinatti

300% miami
150% minnesota
100% cleveland
100% st louis

Brad Diamond

10* NFL LINE VALUE KEY PLAY - Pittsburgh Steelers +3

5* Seattle +1 over Philadelphia

3* NFL APPRECIATION PLAY - Kansas City Chiefs -1

4* NFC TOTAL OF THE DAY - Seattle Seahawks vs Philadelphia Eagles Take: Total 48? un-108

5* NFL AFC 'TOTAL' OF THE WEEK - Seattle Seahawks vs Philadelphia Eagles Take: Seattle Seahawks +1-102

NorthCoast

3 1/2 * NE pats

3* Houston & Under Tampa Bay

Marquee Under 52 Chargers/Pats

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Andrew Lang

25 Dimes - Green Bay Packers -13 at home over the Atlanta Falcons, 8:30 PM EST