Game Of Thrones - HBO

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Reactions to Episode 9: June 2nd, The Rains of Castamere

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/78juOpTM3tE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The 5:32 mark on the video above says it all:mj07:

Last edited:

lawtchan

Eat my pickle
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Bartlett, TN
the show is so involved with so many side plots....did the guy that excused himself to "take a piss by a tree" at a very fortuitous moment have anything to do with the festivities?......was he involved or was that just a coincidence?.....
was the "groom-to-be" also dispatched?...

or was it all just revenge for the starks` reneging on the marriage agreement?...

Since he DID marry the girl, (who hasnt bled yet) I imagine he's alive. Hell, he may have been in on it

Anyway...my thoughts on episode :scared :0026 :0026

I wanna see some dragons burn up some chit!!!

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
e6WgISE.jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
1.10 fat bitch in the middle "i knew what was gonna happen because i red all the books"

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season Finale is approaching.........just a heads up.....if Arya dies in the finale I will have a full breakdown.

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
goes to top three of best tv-episodes ever made (well, at least what i have seen).

#1 Dexter finds Rita from the tube, finale of 4th season http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWSp7AcB2Wg

# this

# ?Everyone?s Waiting? Six Feet Under, final episode

so it's one more and year of waiting.... :mj08:

:0008

And when Krammer gets a chicken and names him Little Jerry Seinfeld..........that brought a tear to my eye,

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
Kick,

I cannot see her exiting.

atleast this season

she is going to play a role in the future I believe.

John snow will become the new king of the north.

and fuck shit up

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
You can ask your question in the book thread. In all honesty, I've already given kickserv and the addict the main spoilers from this book, so they know as much as the readers.

you sure did.

because I "spoiled" an episode for someone. after I refrenced ned starks beheading. after it had been discussed multiple times in this thread. 2 years after the episode had aired.

anyways, I still enjoyed the episode. good TV.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

Season 3 Finale......Episode 10 "Mhysa"

Shae is tempted by Varys to leave Tyrion. He gives her a sack of diamonds, she ain't having any of that shit. You go girl:bigun:

Of course that means she most likely die now:facepalm:

Cersei visits drunken Tyrion. Cersei is convinced she won't end up marrying Loras, yeah whatever you incest bitch, you are going to marry a gay dude, deal with it. Yes your sister fucking Jaime Lannister is back in the picture but it will change nothing.

Arya and The Hound come across some Freys making jokes about The Red Wedding, and Arya is having none of that shit. She uses the iron coin that the assassin Jaqen gave her last season. When one of the Freys goes to grab goes to grab it, she goes apeshit on him. Arya has made her first kill. About time Arya gets some payback:0058

Ygritte breaks up with Jon Snow in the worst way. He says he loves her.....and she puts three arrows in him. What the fuck bitch?

Sam and Gilly make it back, hope Gilly blows Sam, he deserves it.

I'll keep saying it, can the "fire bitch" Melisandre just die. She annoys me. But hey at least she saved Davos. Stannis is soooooooooo pussy whipped:facepalm:

And finally........Daenerys is ready to tear some shit up:00hour

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
you sure did.

because I "spoiled" an episode for someone. after I refrenced ned starks beheading. after it had been discussed multiple times in this thread. 2 years after the episode had aired.

anyways, I still enjoyed the episode. good TV.

I always protect gardenweasel. It was the right thing to do. You shouldn't have spoiled it for him.

Bet on MyBookie