Game Of Thrones - HBO

johnnyonthespot

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Still in shock. I don't see how the finally can top that

They won't try. So far in this series it has always been the 2nd-to-last episode each season that is the "big" one and then the finale is reserved for the "fallout" and to set-up the next season (e.g. Ned Stark getting decapitated in Season 1 and the Battle of Blackwater Bay in Season 2 both happened in the 2nd to last episode).

Ever since I finished the books last summer I have been waiting for this episode to see how they would pull this off and - wow! - it was just done perfectly. In the book there is a lot more tension and suspicion up to and throughout the wedding and things just feel "off" - it's still a shock when it happens but you kind of felt like "something" was going to happen. But man, tonight they went the opposite way - they actually were actively trying to lighten the mood at the wedding and celebration - all the way up till that dude closed the door and the band started playing. Had to make things even more devastating for the unsuspecting. I mean, even though I knew what was gonna happen I was on the edge of my seat - that's good television!

Reactions: PocketAces

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
Been waiting for this episode pretty much since they announced it was being adapted by HBO. :scared :0corn :0corn

Had to keep a straight face and not tell people about this for 3 seasons!

They did such a great job on this relative to the chapter in the book. Gut wrenching all around. :scared :scared

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
And yet again Arya can not catch a fucking break:facepalm:

Can Arya please please please please get some revenge.

I mean fuck. Come on, cut the girl a break.

I sure hope Daenerys and her Dragons fuck up some shit.

And they killed the wolf.......I mean come on:cry:

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
kickserv said:

Just be glad she is still alive. In this universe that IS catching a break.

Reactions: PocketAces

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com

The way you keep talking about an underage girl in this thread is unsettling. Plus, she should have died a long time ago.

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
The way you keep talking about an underage girl in this thread is unsettling. Plus, she should have died a long time ago.

It is weird.

Kick, why don't you have a seat over there........

133610516799.jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
the show is so involved with so many side plots....did the guy that excused himself to "take a piss by a tree" at a very fortuitous moment have anything to do with the festivities?......was he involved or was that just a coincidence?.....
was the "groom-to-be" also dispatched?...

or was it all just revenge for the starks` reneging on the marriage agreement?...

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
the show is so involved with so many side plots....did yje guy that excused himself to "take a piss by a tree" at a very fortuitous moment have anything to do with the festivities?......was he involved or was that just a coincidence?.....

was the "groom-to_be" also dispatched?...

Hopefully somebody (that wasn't a traitor) survived.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
Fuck me, didn't see that coming....

:scared

I guess negotiations of the fourth seasons salaries didn't go too well..... :sadwave:

Last edited:

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
<iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bet on MyBookie