Game Of Thrones - HBO

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
This episode was pretty awesome. Loved it.

agreed...nice to see an episode without the curly black-haired dude and his red-headed psycho-bitch from hell(that schtick is getting a little old for me)...that and daenarys` groucho eyebrows....jeebus,they dyed her damned hair...how hard would it have been to slap some color on those caterpillars?...

i laughed out loud when joffrey took peter dinklage`s stool at the wedding ceremony(it`s the little things like this that make the show a winner)....:lol:

i think carice van houten(the "fire bitch"as kick refers to her) is one of the better players....saw her play a very similar role in a small movie called "black death" with sean bean.....and she absolutely stole the show with her understated evil persona......she has a way of projecting some serious menace in spite of her detached,cool demeanor(and it doesn`t hurt that she looks pretty damned great without her frock)....

also seems like an interesting turn of events to have the little girl(sean bean`s daughter,the one that looks like Chuckie`s sister) forming a sort of reluctant relationship with the oatmeal-faced giant...

some excellent writing and plot twists this week...

Last edited:

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
66hs1e.jpg

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
Only three episodes left.......:0026

Episode 8: May 19th, Second Sons

Episode 9: May 26th, The Rains of Castamere

Episode 10: June 2nd, Mhysa

Oh and can Arya please catch a break.......I mean seriously. Can something finally go right for Arya. I mean come on:cursin:

Will be interesting to see if there is a cliffhanger going into season 4. :popcorn2

Hard to do properly with the season ending midway through book 3.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I thoroughly enjoyed the last two episodes. :0074 Sorry BBC, but rob stark is boring, and I'm glad that part was left out this week. Tyrion standing up to Joffrey was awesome "You'll be fucking her with a wooden cock" :mj07:

Finally, a white walker!!!! :00hour

Again, the last few episodes were great. Hope that continues.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
As soon as I saw the white walker in Episode 8 I thought.........

sixfive just ejaculated :mj07:

who knew those mofo`s were allergic to plastic cutlery?......i don`t know why the night`s watch doesn`t just lure them to a walmart ....a buck for box of 50 piece picnic cutlery and all the those no-fucking night`s watchmen can head home and do the nasty.......

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie