Episode 8: May 19th, Second Sons

Episode 9: May 26th, The Rains of Castamere

Episode 10: June 2nd, Mhysa

craig31

That'll play
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2002
Ontario
The red queen has some powerful energy that's for sure. If she got on the boat, you have no idea what woud happen. At least she could be left in pice marrying the gay dude

Time will tell

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode 6: May 5th, The Climb

Lord Tywin Lannister and Lady Olenna Tyrell discuss having Ser Loras marrying Cersei was great stuff. That was some good dialogue going on there.

Lord Tywin Lannister hates hearing about his kids fucking one another, he is in some pretty big denial there.

Oh and "he's a sword swallower" was hilarious:142smilie

Lord Varys finds Lord Baelish in the throne room. We all knew Baelish would become aware of Varys's arrangement with Ros. I did not think he'd turn her over to Joffrey for target practice. Well, so much for her.:sadwave:

Arya is like me, she doesn't like that fire bitch Melisandre. Can someone please kill that fire bitch, man she annoys me.

Oh and yet again Arya can't catch a break, Melisandre takes Arya's friend Gendry away. Yep, yet again Arya can't catch a fucking break:facepalm:

I still can't figure out what the "cleaning boy" is doing with Theon? What is going on there?

Samwell Tarly and Gilly (and the baby) hanging out by the fire singing songs. Gotta love it. Samwell Tarly is in for a shock when he gets to the Wall.:scared

And speaking of the wall, Jon and Ygritte almost die on the wall, but make it. I know Jon is all pussy whipped now, but he better not turn on his "crows". He better not:nooo:

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
I don't even know what that means

In almost every scene last night, there was a major forwarding and shift of each story line. You just missed it because you were lookinbfor a battle scene.

This show would be better if it was produced by Michael Bay. It needs more car explosions. :0003

craig31

That'll play
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2002
Ontario
That was a great episode, one Nasty pedicure

I think the 19 year old tail the uncle had to marry will work out, hopefully she is a good sword swoller as well

Sheer chaos coming up at tha wall, would not want to work for the immigration wall department

mtpockets44

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2008
Boston Ma
Jamie Lannister may be a dick, but
redemption on its way. 1st he lies for
Amazon Blonde so she doesn't get raped.
Reward is he loses hand!:scared Then he tells
her why he killed the Mad King.
To save innocents, women & children.
Oh what a burden to bear. And, Damn
if it didn't melt her Seattle Slew sized heart!

Bet on MyBookie