Game Of Thrones - HBO

mtpockets44

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2008
Boston Ma
Wow! Almost forgot about that. Touche, Joker.
Can't have legs and seer's sight though. That's
too much for one young man. Plus, he's got a
posse now. They've done everything for him
but wipe his ass. No, check that.:moon:

mtpockets44

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2008
Boston Ma
Lest any of ye gentlemen forget:
Quote from redhead wildling woman
to John Stark, (Virgin No More)
"What was that thing you did with-
your tongue?!?" Helllloo:0037

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Redemption is the right word. That's Jamie's main character arch. In my opinion.

fuck-sister-meme.jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
No dragons in the whole episode or anything from the "Unsullied". :facepalm:

Nobody mentioned Joffrey and the whore he used for crossbow practice. What a sick little fuk he is. :scared It's going to be nice when he gets killed.

Rob Stark comes off like such a bitch. How is he supposed to win a war??

Melisandre, The Lord of light, dude that keeps getting killed and resurrected, and Gendry; that was a twist taking him away?

Still no white walkers :facepalm:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
They're on horseback and walking. Look at the show's map at the beginning. Long way to westeros.

Say one more word about the boy wolf and you and I are gonn have some words.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode 7: May 12th, The Bear and the Maiden Fair

Let's first start off by saying that Lady Margaery is a fucking babe.

Looks like Sansa is warming up to the idea of marrying Tyrion. If she knew what her poor sister was going through she'd realize just how lucky she's got it. Joffrey is no longer beating her up, so all and all not going that bad for Sansa.

Speaking of Joffrey, the little shit finally asked a valid question when he asked about the Dragons. Turns out Tywin doesn't think the Dragons are a big threat.

WRONG:scared

"Fire bitch" reveals to Gendry that his father was King Robert Baratheon. Well that is sure going to make things interesting now isn't it:scared

Jon Snow and Ygritte...seriously, what the hell is going to happen with them? Some shit is going to go down when they reach their destination.

The "cleaning boy" is really fucking up Theon, now he is castrating him. And yet we still don't really know what the deal is:shrug:

Bran wants to do what the raven tells him to do. Osha refuses to allow them to go north of the Wall. Translation......she ain't having none of that shit:bigun:

Queen Talisa reveals to Robb that she is pregnant, looks like we are going to have a little Stark running around in 9 months or so.

And here we go again with Arya. Now she's taken captive by Sandor Clegane. Yet again........Arya can not catch a fucking break:facepalm:

Jaime swears to uphold his oath to Catelyn Stark, and return the Stark girls to their mother:thinking: I doubt that will happen.

Daenerys reaches the yellow city of Yunkai, and wants all the slaves. Seems the people of Yunkai want to keep their slaves. Sounds like Grey Worm is going to be kicking some ass, because the people of Yunkai don't seem to want to give those slaves up. And ummm I wonder who those "powerful friends" are that the residents of Yunkai are talking about:shrug:

Dragons are getting bigger:SIB

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Only three episodes left.......:0026

Episode 8: May 19th, Second Sons

Episode 9: May 26th, The Rains of Castamere

Episode 10: June 2nd, Mhysa

Oh and can Arya please catch a break.......I mean seriously. Can something finally go right for Arya. I mean come on:cursin:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode 8: May 19th, Second Sons

Queen Cersei tells Margaery the story of House Reyne of Castamere, and how her father Tywin destroyed the Reynes. Then follows it up with the "If you call me sister again I'll have you strangled in your sleep." Such a bitch.

Tyrion threatens Joffrey, awesome.

Melisandre "the lord of light bitch" strikes again, can someone please kill this chick, I mean seriously, I wish King Stannis would stop being so pussy whipped and just kill her.

Sandor "the Hound" Clegane tells Arya he is taking her to see her mother. Is Arya finally going to catch a break? I sure hope so.

Daenerys now has more men fighting for her, she is building herself an army. The "Second Sons" are now on her side. Daario kills Mero and Prendahl and shows Daenerys their heads. I think Daenerys was very impressed.

Sam stabs the walker with his dragonglass dagger, and the walker dies. Way to go Sam:00hour

Then Sam runs away and leaves the dagger in the snow:facepalm:

Bet on MyBookie