Game Of Thrones - HBO

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
Season 3 Episode 3 "Walk of Punishment" April 14th

Tywin Lannister calls a meeting of the small council, it was comical seeing them all mess around with where one would sit. Tyrion slowly moving the chair was funny:142smilie

Tyrion discovers that Lord Baelish has borrowed millions in gold from well.......everybody. That ain't going to make the brass at King's Landing very happy.

Anybody pick up on the part where Arya confronts Sandor Clegane about the day he murdered Micah, the butcher's boy? Sadly she never got an answer, Sandor was put in the cart. Arya looking for some payback:box2:

Jaime Lannister pulls the "do you know who my father is?" card one too many times. Locke had enough of that shit and cut his hand off. Jamie Lannister finally gets what he deserves. No more sword play for him:scared

Theon Greyjoy gets saved and the "cleaning boy" (or whoever the fuck he is) tells him "Winter is coming". Umm what up with that:shrug:

Can someone just kill this fire bitch Melisandre, enough with her "Lord of Light" shit, and all that fire stuff. Enough. And shit, can Stannis Baratheon be any more pussy whipped? "Lord of Light" bitch owns him. Come on Stannis Baratheon, wake the fuck up:facepalm:

Daenerys sold one of her Dragons:scared :scared :scared

What the fuck:scared :scared :scared

The wildling army is going to attack the Wall:scared

Jon Snow better not kill his old buddies the Nightswatch. I will be pissed if her turns. He better not:nono:

Samwell Tarly witnesses Gilly giving birth to a baby boy. I think Samwell is going to step the fuck up and kick some ass. Sammy ain't going to let that boy die, step up Sammy, step up:firing:

tywin dragging the chair was awesome

writers are brilliant with his character.

daneryus will not give up her dragon. she will have it kill the rulers of the land and free the slaves....then her unsully will fuck shit up...

stannis makes me laugh, because we all have had the look before, beggin our woman to fuck us....and having her say "not today, your fire burns low" haha...what a pathetic puppy he is....

theon is a dick and I wanted him to get worked by the dudes in the woods but his little friend saved him

and THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

I could not figure out why arya asked dog "do you remember the last time you were here"....he replied "they all look like shitholes to me"

and I couldn't think for hours what the significance was....thanks KICK :toast:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
and THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

I could not figure out why arya asked dog "do you remember the last time you were here"....he replied "they all look like shitholes to me"

and I couldn't think for hours what the significance was....thanks KICK :toast:

Micah, the butcher's boy memory lives on with Arya. Arya never forgets:firing:

Micah is dead........and Arya misses him very much.......

tumblr_m0yemdrrAM1qkpekj.jpg

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
This season is really heating up. Loved the chair scene in the small council.

One of those chicks that Tywin paid for his squire Pod to have "fun" with was very "flexible" :0008

Great show!

game-of-thrones-3.03-walk-of-punishment-chairs.png

craig31

That'll play
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2002
Ontario
Very flexible indeed. No way the dragon stays for long, the army will be commanded to fuck shit up. Winter is coming and a great build up

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
tonight`s episode was well worth going back and watching seasons 1 and 2....

diana rigg and her daughter are slicker than wd-40....and the bleach blonde absolutely outfoxed the barbarian slave master......she`s got bigger balls than richard kiel...

that was some serious tv....whoa...

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode 4 "And Now His Watch is Ended" April 21st

DO NOT FUCK WITH Daenerys

:scared :scared :scared :scared

She fucked some shit up:scared

She is coming for that Throne, Joffrey is going to shit himself when she comes his way. Even the bad ass old man Tywin is going to be like "Fuck, the bitch has dragons":lol:

Khal Drogo would be so proud of his chick, so so proud. :0074

T0OD2.jpg

Lord Varys tracks down the sorcerer that fucked him up, that sorcerer is in for one hell of a bad night:mj08:

Looks like Sansa Stark is going to stay? That might not be a smart move.

Lady Margaery is one smart chick, I sure hope she doesn't "turn to the dark side". I hope she fucks Joffrey up, I guess we shall see.

Theon admits he made a mistake and should have stuck with the Starks. Then the cleaning boy brings him right back. I am not sure what is in store for Theon?

Looks like finally Arya will get some revenge. That poor girl needs something to go her way. Hope she gets revenge for Micah the bakers boy.

Ok it is official......the Night's Watch has gone to complete shit:scared

The wall is fucked:scared

At least Sam fled with Gilly and her infant son, but not sure they will survive in that weather. Good to see Sam step up though:Yep:

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Finally! A great episode! Getting better now, but where are the damned white walkers?? Why introduce them then never show them?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Finally! A great episode! Getting better now, but where are the damned white walkers?? Why introduce them then never show them?

Would you shut up with your complaining.

Anybody that complains about Game of Thrones should simply go suck on a bag of dicks.

snoopol

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2004
Atlantic City, NJ
Daenerys new friend that girl who was a slave needs to put back on the dress from previous episodes to show those great tits.

Hey kick don't u think she would made a career on WTA??? LOL

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Kickserv, every episode should be like that. I like the series, but as you conveniently ignore, it should be way better and have far more action than it has. It's often like watching a MMA fight and expecting Matt Brown but getting GSP. Enough of the backstory and character development. Get on with it just like they hopefully started this week.

Nobody mentioned, but I like the complete and utter humiliation and destruction of Jamie Lannister.

I also think the Hound will kick ass in his fight next week.
:shrug:
Lastly, how is Daenerys going to feed all the unsullied while in what seems like a desert?

craig31

That'll play
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2002
Ontario
Nice episode and as stated before fine wine gentleman, the masses don't need to be entertained every waking moment

The Phoenix is rising from the ashes

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Episode 5 "Kissed by Fire" April 28th

Lady Sansa should have got on that boat. She decides to stay behind in order for her fuck the gay dude Ser Loras. And now she has to marry Tyrion. Bad error there Sansa, bad bad error:facepalm:

Cersei is all happy at the thought of Tyrion marrying Sansa, then Tywin tells her that she will be wed to Ser Loras.:142smilie

Lord Tywin is one mean motherfucker, he will not be winning any "Father of the Year" awards, nope don't see many of those in his future.

Princess Shireen Baratheon is one cool kid, her father is all pussy whipped by that fire bitch Melisandre but she seems well adjusted. I love how she sneaks down to the dungeons to visit Davos and brings him a book, but Davos admits to her that he is illiterate. She says "fuck it, I'll teach ya". What a great kid:0074

The fire bitch has all of Dragonstone believing her shit, Davos was the only one to call her on her shit and he's stuck in the dungeon. Sometimes life sucks.

Sandor Clegane lives and Arya yet again can't catch a fucking break. Micah "the butchers boy" death was not avenged. Poor Arya nothing goes right for her:mj16:

Does anybody feel bad for Jamie getting his hand cut-off:shrug: Nope, didn't think so.

Jon Snow lies about how many men are at Castle Black, nice to see he is not going to turn. Of course he has no idea that the "Night's Watch" has gone to shit:lol:

Ygritte steals Jon's sword and has him chase her into a cave, where she convinces him to break his vows and have sex with her. Now that is my kind of chick. You go girl:firing:

Grey Worm is a bad ass, I am calling it now, you do not want to fuck with Grey Worm:firing:

Very interesting discussion between Ser Jorah Mormont and Ser Barristan Selmy. Both trying to figure out what each is up too.

Bet on MyBookie