Game Of Thrones - HBO

snoopol

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2004
Atlantic City, NJ
Winter is coming people!!!

Shit kick Arya is getting big. They might replace her at some point in season 5 or something LOL

734341_498928993500677_150184715_n.jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
March 31st is getting closer:11jackson :0053 :0058

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0OWQXQgHgq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I still can not believe this happened..............

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PW6wfXPeJTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season 3 Episode 1: "Valar Dohaeris" March 31st

Samwell Tarly did not release the ravens...seriously dude:facepalm:

Now they are stuck all alone. Night?s Watch is in some trouble.....nice job Tarly:facepalm:

Jon Snow really needs a vacation, dude needs to get laid and really needs some sun, enough of the snow. Come on Jon Snow book a vacation.

Can Sansa Stark trust Petyr Baelish? Is Sansa going to escape now that she knows Arya is alive. I hope so.

Nice to see Davos alive. Although stranded on a rock in the middle of the ocean had to suck, but he made it. Only to have that fire bitch Melisandre fuck with him. That sucked.

Robb Stark still pissed at his mom Catelyn Stark for letting Jaime Lannister go. And I say well done Robb, well done. What the fuck was Catelyn Stark thinking when she pulled that shit? I mean fuck.

Looks like Daenerys has found a new friend. Well besides her Dragons of course.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
ok...we decided to go all "on demand" on this show and watch the first few episodes of season 1 to see if we could get into it....ended up watching the first 4 last night....

think i have until the end of day of april 2nd to finish season 1....season 2 available until june...

yeah,it was good...one of my fave`s in there(lena headey) doing a great job as an incestuous, power hungry bitch....

peter dinklage great as the smart-assed "evil family" dwarf son/brother with what seems like a somewhat decent side ......the guy is a scene stealer...as is the head-strong little daughter who gets her own "needle"....

production values are pretty damned good...looking forward to finishing season 1 in the next several days(gonna make make for a few long evenings)....

this couldn`t be based on some video game?...,pretty good stuff...

Reactions: ImFeklhr
Bet on MyBookie