Game Of Thrones - HBO

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
Colin Cowherd was shitting all over this show today, calling anyone who watched it a nerd, successfully predicting that there were witches, dragons, breast plates and most predictable of all, MIDGETS on it. To each his own, there's nothing wrong w being entertained, but by a midget?

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Colin Cowherd was shitting all over this show today, calling anyone who watched it a nerd, successfully predicting that there were witches, dragons, breast plates and most predictable of all, MIDGETS on it. To each his own, there's nothing wrong w being entertained, but by a midget?

Hey, Kitten. Hope you're doing well.

What's wrong?

You forget to take your pills again?

Hope 3rd shift is going well. Don't worry, I hear there's a second shift position opening up soon. :0008

Take care, Slugger.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Game-of-Thrones.jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast

You have a problem with midgets?

So predictable that you have a strong opinion about something that you clearly know nothing about. It's like I've stumbled into the handicapping forums.

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco

The funny thing as a "nerd" I feel like this show sometimes panders too much to lower common denominator non-nerds. I guess everything is relative. :mj07:

On the other hand everything nerd has become trendy the past decade or so. I think perhaps I've missed hearing meat-heads make fun of nerds. Brings back memories of chess club and good times.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season 4 Episode 01 April 6th Two Swords

Season 4 Episode 02 April 13th The Lion and the Rose

Season 4 Episode 03 April 20th Breaker of Chains

Season 4 Episode 04 April 27th Oathkeeper

Season 4 Episode 05 May 4th First of His Name

Season 4 Episode 06 May 11th The Laws of Gods and Men

Season 4 Episode 07 May 18th Mockingbird

Trossi3389

% MAN !!!!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
rochester ny
What's up MJ's

What's up MJ's

:SIB Been a while.. how you been jack and all other old school i've rapped with in past?. ready for bases.

Cough.. jack whats up with the forum skin update.. little getting use to or do we have options to enlighten our taste?? my bet says i'll adjust once used to it.. :)

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
:SIB Been a while.. how you been jack and all other old school i've rapped with in past?. ready for bases.

Cough.. jack whats up with the forum skin update.. little getting use to or do we have options to enlighten our taste?? my bet says i'll adjust once used to it.. :)

What does this have to do with Joffrey?

:mj07:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
lol fk me... i'm rusty bro.. please move to "need new forum" thread please..

Kix how you been brotha?

Ahh it's ok............nothing wrong with posting in the Game of Thrones thread, after all this thread is the best thread on Madjacks:firing:

And I am doing just fine, thanks for asking.

And oh yeah...........FUCK YOU JOFFREY:gf:

Bet on MyBookie