Game Of Thrones - HBO

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
tumblr_mz3c93kruB1rlp47to1_500.jpg

He does, he knows where White Walkers are, and pretty soon he is going to share that info with SixFive.

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
He does, he knows where White Walkers are, and pretty soon he is going to share that info with SixFive.

and because of Samwell, they also know how to kill white walkers. only problem is
where to get that dragon glass...

and that's where, besides fuking, Ygritte comes in handy again. she's hot :tongue

:0corn

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
and because of Samwell, they also know how to kill white walkers. only problem is
where to get that dragon glass...

and that's where, besides fuking, Ygritte comes in handy again. she's hot :tongue

:0corn

I hear you can get dragon glass at 7-11.......but I don't think there are any 7-11's around the wall?

Ygritte seems a little pissed off, not sure she will be doing any more fucking:shrug:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
am i the only one who wasn`t overly impressed with last week`s episode?.....

.i see they`re bringing in a new antagonist.....i really don`t understand(even with the threat of an incident) why they`re letting a guy who made open threats on the patriarch saunter unfettered around the grounds....i like the fact that this guy adds some intrigue and menace to the plot line....but,it`s a tad silly that there seems to be no reaction other than the wringing of hands....

i did think the segment showing the dragons becoming a bit unpredictable an excellent twist.......they can go pretty much anywhere with that revelation.......

i mean, it was good.... i guess i was expecting something off the wall(but it makes sense to let things fester a bit)...

it`s so consistently good it spoils you...

btw...the show taking over for "justified" looks like it might be worth a watch....making "fargo "into a series with billy bob thornton....sounds good to me...

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
it`s not the obvious perp(the new dude from another land with revenge on his mind)...

it was the new queen and her devious mother.....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
it`s not the obvious perp(the new dude from another land with revenge on his mind)...

it was the new queen and her devious mother.....

I agree it was the new Queen. She's the only one near the goblet before he drinks. I have a feeling this guy who has been suspiciously absent for many episodes is somehow involved too....

03.jpg

"The climb..."

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Season 4 Episode 02 April 13th The Lion and the Rose

- Ramsay Snow is still a sadistic fuck, now he's hunting young girls in the woods, although his father Roose isn't happy with the shit he pulled on Theon Greyjoy. And shit just what the Stark's need, more people hunting them down. Bran and Rickon Stark now have to worry about this sick fuck Ramsay killing them:facepalm: Maybe just maybe Theon Greyjoy (or Reek) will "grow a pair" (pardon the pun) and save a Stark?

- I can't stand Melisandre the fire cunt, now she's fucking with the little girl Shireen Baratheon and talking her typical "Lord of Light" bullshit. I hope somebody kills that fire cunt. Man she has caused damage, somebody kill her please:firing:

- Shae refuses to leave her man Tyrion, but finally she gets on a boat (or did she?) when Tyrion lies to her. She seems to be the only one who isn't scared of the Lannister's and now she's gone:cry:

- Jaime not happy about the upcoming marriage between Ser Loras Tyrell and his sister. Even though he's lost a hand and his sister is saying no to sex, he still clearly wants her, have to admire his tenacity. Speaking of his sister, Cersei not a big fan of Brienne of Tarth and her love for her brother.

- Prince Oberyn and his chick versus Tywin and Cersei = great verbal scrap:box2:

and oh yeah........not sure if anybody caught this.......

Joffrey is dead

:0064:0058:0053

Will we find out who it was that killed him? Was it Sansa? She had the goblet in her hand when it fell on the floor, did she put poison in it:shrug:

Did Lady Margaery/Lady Olenna lace the goblet with poison:shrug:

I so wanted Sansa or Arya to kill Joffrey, it obviously wasn't Arya, I hope it was Sansa.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
I agree it was the new Queen. She's the only one near the goblet before he drinks. I have a feeling this guy who has been suspiciously absent for many episodes is somehow involved too....

03.jpg

"The climb..."

i think i was wrong about diana rigg being the mother...grandmother maybe?.....not sure....anywho,that`s the kind of craziness and unexpected stuff that makes the show so good....

seemed earlier in the episode that the one-handed brother and dinklage still have somewhat of a brotherly bond....this point was made right after lena headey rebuffed jamie lannister`s advances......

now his inbred son is murdered and headey wants to try and pin it on dinklage....sets up some interesting shifting alliances...

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Looks like torch was passed from Joffrey to Ramsay as most hated in the show. What a sick fuk he is!

This show needs to kill off some more characters or go to 2 hour episodes. There is way too much going on/too many subplots.

Great death scene. One of the best ever.

Still no White Walkers. I guess they fell in a time warp or a black hole maybe.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Season 4 Episode 02 April 13th The Lion and the Rose

- - I can't stand Melisandre the fire cunt, now she's fucking with the little girl Shireen Baratheon and talking her typical "Lord of Light" bullshit. I hope somebody kills that fire cunt. Man she has caused damage, somebody kill her please:firing:

you may have to turn in your man card my brother...she`s the main reason i had to add a rider to my health insurance policy covering "restless cock syndrome".....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Still no White Walkers. I guess they fell in a time warp or a black hole maybe.

No White Walkers, but now we are introduced to these cannibalistic freaks. Made the Wildlings seem civil and advanced.
nwyfjkfvmaw4kreftoej.jpg

Dead Money

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2005
Upstairs watching sports on the big TV.
So

So

Who's the reigning Monarch?

The new "queen" did not get wedding night with dead king....therefore it was not a church sanctioned done deal?

That would make the "Queen Regent" top dog?

Agree there are too many sub-plots and extraneous character lines. The sadistic fuk needs to be strung up and his testicles gnawed on by rabid raccoons.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
This is a good week. We can all bask in the death we've long been been waiting for + I'm pretty sure we'll finally see the dragons in battle vs Mereen next episode. Good times.

lol
I can't believe this is what I've become.:142smilie

Bet on MyBookie